Verified:

blid

EE Patron

May 3rd 2012, 1:47:00

Yeah they were big but they come with big retals. With me and Incha you gained land after retaling AND were able to make a second hit as well on top of it. So as best I could tell the costs of those two hits were confined to the days they took place and didn't cost anything going forward. Those hits actually helped you grow, but you could have grown as much and finished just slightly higher without them.

The bad one was the Power of Darkness hit. Not only did you lose land on your retal but also everything Power of Darkness did can be called into question. I reckon that one cost you roughly 5m networth off your final net which bothered me a lot when my estimations showed I would beat you by 4m.

I regret hitting you for my part. It was partly jealousy/competitiveness due to your great country and partly just convenient since I had just taken your op and saw it was an easy break.

Edited By: blid on May 3rd 2012, 2:00:10
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.