Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 21st 2012, 19:38:19

lol SS. it makes you look dumb to try and bash me about anything during a time when I stood up for LaF when no one else wanted to and others were even debating shutting laf down. that's despite the fact that at that point LaF was my 3rd earth-based priority behind the game itself and Boxcar, also behind work and school, and yet I was still willing to put in effort while you sat there complaining like the baby you are. if you actually think back to when laf had my full Earth attention, we were 130+ members, winning netting crowns while also winning guerrilla wars against suiciders bent on our destruction. was all of that me? hell no, but I was one of the guys making things happen for a long time. your biggest feat as a high-level leader is helping SoL+IX+SoF kill everyone on the server and set up LaF for a shellacking by SoL+IX while your buddies in SoF sat there and watched us get killed until they "helped" 4 days later after all our breakers were dead. we could have had PDM and MD stand beside us, but you decided to go for a sour grape war on PDM as well which made it so that IX was free to kill us (they still needed SoL's help though) -- complementing the war you orchestrated earlier in the round vs evo, which you had put the wheels in motion for the round before.

so you've been the KEY person in LaF alienating me -- someone who has consistently gone above and beyond for LaF so many times I lost count in 2010 -- while yourself not bringing much more than a dissenting opinion, a series of war losses through poor political planning (aka pissing everyone off), and a bunch of "meh"'s for the better part of a decade. like I said so many times internally, at least you value your own opinion highly because you are typically the only one who does.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 21st 2012, 19:42:47
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com