Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 21st 2012, 23:38:09

Originally posted by locket:
It has seemingly gone both ways a bit Pang. I understand how some things have been said to you but I have seen a few comments that seemed a bit snide too.

absolutely. it's not about the things said necessarily, it was the fact that so quickly a few folks went from "yay we love you pang!" to "omg, you made up a cheating scandal to frame us" and then after it's confirmed that the cheating is real, the tone changes, not to an apology for the accusations, but to "why did you make a post blasting us so much? why did you post something written by a committee as if it could be seen as yours?" and that becomes the official LaF stance toward me from most folks, including pretty much all of leadership.

The only positive thing that did was galvanize the fact that I wasn't involved. Can you imagine if I had come out and said "it's not that bad -- they just looked at info on evo, they didn't do anything bad at all to the game proper" how much OTHERS would flame me and perceive me as an admin? No matter who that was, they would get the same reaction from me. You have no idea how disappointed I was when I found out who was involved.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 21st 2012, 23:42:24
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com