Verified:

Chump Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 9:55:26

Originally posted by iScode:
na i think even if we lose again next time we fs you it will be worth it, will wait till your nice and fat and think you have a great netting set going, then bam out of no where we ruin half of your pretty netting countries

sure imag all dies and we loose the war, but you dont get what you want, to net, we get what we want, to stop you netting :).

Could of been the other way but oh well, you choose that path :)

wasn't that pretty much your plan this reset?

We hear chat about a few Omegans coming over to join you guys to hit us for MD.
I confront you and MD about it.

Signed you do a DNH which neither side breaks.

When seeing random spy ops, a couple of your countries were at 120/120 turns. Being that I know your pact structure and Rival/SOL were then untouchable to you I rightly guessed that you were hitting us and soon.

Just incase I msged you and you even admitted it in the chat. We then did our little missile diffuse and quick kill run with what turns we had before taking in your FS.

So looks like you already got your wish.

as for dealings with 'imag/scode' i've seen the following.

- dropped from fdp to no pact
- sign unap which you yourself break to do a topfeed
- offer to "pay it back" the reset you guys know your fighting NM
- topfeed a few times each set and war looks like possibility until you got wiped by different alliances each reset
- We sign a DNH with you guys which both sides keep all the while you planning to FS us.
- You push Neofed into a war by cornering them, like you did to Sanct, NA, and others. THen when they finally snap and hit you back, you managed to kill all but 5 of them, esenssially forcing them to disband.
-those remaining join RD and are hit by you the followng reset alone with the remainder of RD that had done nothing to you.
-You are at the same time pissed that we'd ever dream of holding Omega accountable for gifting you roughly that same number of members to hit us.

now you're whining and go to the boards about a single shipment of aid that's rather blatently unorganized rather than messaging in private.

which likely would have been delt with and a solution found. that's off the table now since you wanted to turn it into a PR campaign.

the reason for this is to likely help your PR of "woe is me, the honorable leader if North Korea" stance you seem to take.

maybe Iran, i'm undecided at this time.

Edited By: Chump on Dec 31st 2012, 9:58:46
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit