Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2013, 23:54:21

Cashers won rounds 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 of Primary, and are going to win round 20 too in my opinion. So if that PCI change does buff cashers 2% that's bad for Primary. And the building cost increase sounds like it may make it so we never see the scores we're getting now again, which also isn't fun.

Right now, Primary and Tourney are good enough how they are as far as balance and ghost acres and all that. The games run smoothly and don't have all these issues that Alliance seems to have. There's not really any change necessary, except for the leeching thing. Basically every change on that list, from the perspective of Primary/Tournament/Express, is kind of like OK I guess... why? Not something we needed but maybe it won't hurt, except of course the PCI boost and the building cost increase.

Originally posted by iZarcon:
i play much more solo than i do clan play and i would sorely miss offensive allies on solo servers. and remove tech alliances, not gonna happen.

if by solo, u mean u want there to be no player interaction, then go play solitaire. but this is a multiplayer game and there needs to be some interaction such as diplomacy
It's not about ending player interaction, it's because the people at the top trying to win don't want to be competing against abusers getting free jets or free tech from a friend or lackey or whatever. And this isn't just me in particular griping, I know Rob, oldman, Xinhuan, crest, Bobby, and probably almost every other player that gets a lot of top tens wants to see this corrected. So I see these odd things getting changed and not things we've been clamoring for for like 18 months in the solo community.

Originally posted by iZarcon:

express dr is a problem that we are currently mitigating through the server moderator, if its the same problem i'm thinking of
The server moderator thing can work to delete people that are obviously abusing, but DR still remains an issue. What if someone in 30 DR decides to grab me for 2000 acres? I can't hit back. Even if the person got deleted for making that hit (they probably wouldn't be) I still would be out 2000 acres. The main thing needed is to allow players to retal even if the guy hitting them is in DR. The server moderator is a decent patchwork holdover because it can keep people from seriously abusing it but things like the bit described previously still happen almost every round.

Edited By: blid on Apr 8th 2013, 0:51:42
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.