Verified:

OneMansArmy Game profile

Apr 27th 2013, 17:59:56

If nothing is done about it, you will not need to implement these new changes next set to continually lower the top players networths in Primary. As more people continually figure out that these attacks are not protected by GDI, you will see more of these operations becoming a popular fad by the players who don't know how to netgain properly.

I have now lost over a billion in cash to a single person who I have never done anything to yet this set. And if I had done anything to him before I make networth jump, he would of been able to completely decimate my country via spy ops. Over half my missiles will probably fail too because he does have SDI.

The only difference is the damage being done benefits the person using the spy op. From the viewpoint of the receiving end, there is no difference when someone you have never done anything to decides to spend 10-20 spy ops a day stealing your hard earned cash. It is a person looking for war, who has no chance to finish high in networth, but knows he can screw with the top players finish and maybe provoke one of them to war. If this is not a suicide then I want to hear your definition of it.

Edited By: OneMansArmy on Apr 27th 2013, 18:50:22
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured