Verified:

Stryke Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 11:29:35

Would you consider $40.5 million networth to be netgaining? IMHO, I believe these changes have been made to benefit the elitist few who believe netgaining shouldn't be as easy as picking a "cookie cutter" strategy. Also, I haven't netgained in Alliance Server since EE started, Free For All is the only place I'd been able to netgain in peace.

According to Warster, via conversation I'd had with him in IRC, "the changes basically wiped off 60-70 mil off a 60k farmer/casher". So, the only way I could console myself, is by more or less having to believe what would be previously considered fluffty for a netgaining attempt is actually pretty good. Should I compare my networths like economists would compare dollar amounts after inflation? If so, my Average Networth from last set of $34,803,876 after adjusting networth (I went with the median of 60M & 70M), would be worth approximately ~$99,803,876 and my Total Networth would be approximately ~$1,596,862,016.

I think if anything, this game should have a function which would show the difference in networth, before and after the changes. For example: by rate of comparison, a 41,636 acre country of mine from Set 17 can finish with $72,027,184 networth, but a country with 41,924 acres only finished at $34,329,824 networth the set previous.

Edited By: Stryke on Aug 9th 2013, 11:31:37
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff