Verified:

Forgotten1

Aug 5th 2010, 17:55:43

With my 100m bushels contest failing terribly with only one applicant, who denied the bushels herself, I'm now out to seek another way to find new recruits to annoy our training division leader.

Why join LaF? Well, how do I phrase it?

Simply, we're the best.

Last reset, even though we had gone to war and spent a significant amount of turns killing countries, we still managed to finish with the TOP 4 finishes, 6 out of top 10, 15 out of top 25, and 39 out of top 100.

Might I add, that the top finishers were also some of our top hitters in the war also.

And what's in it for you? LaF is willing to teach. The owner of Rank #1 country last reset has offered to teach our Bambinos (Training Division) starting this reset, to relieve the owner of Rank #4 country last reset.

Our top finishes aren't some weirdo that hides in his own shell and doesn't help others, we stress and promote sharing of knowledge between our members.

So you want to learn how to net? Then join LaF. Because no other alliance can offer you the same tag protection, the same talent, and the same willingness to train and turn you, into one of us.

LaF members play the game because we love the game and we are damn good at it. LaF members play because we play for LaF, we strive to be the best. We have members that have been in LaF for over 10 years and that are STILL active.

There's a reason why we're the oldest and strongest surviving Alliance in this game. We're a family, we don't treat our members like numbers in a accounting book.

http://www.lafamiglia.org/

Edited By: Forgotten on Aug 9th 2010, 19:22:17
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Forgotten
ICQ 43083642
MSN