Verified:

Alin Game profile

Nov 26th 2013, 11:04:11

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Originally posted by Servant:
Warster is also highly overrated.

Fixed that for you.
Originally posted by Alin:

I am not really sure what you really meant up there, since you are tilted as fluff after what just happend this reset, but i can asure you i can net better 99% players in this game.

However i am not going to do that in alliance server wasting 2++ months of my life, but i invite any potential challenger in express where we can waste only 5 days of our life ( even less ).

Given that there are 676 players on alliance server, it is your assertion that you are the 7th best netgainer on the server.... When you're not even remotely good how did you come to this conclusion?

Well i don`t netgain on this server because is pointless.
Is pointless to compete agains land-traders.
Is pointless to work your country for 2 months to see people getting Faed into top 10.
Is pointless to be fsed unprepared as a netting alliance.
This server is not suitable for netgaining - at least not for me.

But if you want to challange me it`s simple - do it in express. There are no offensive allies there, you can not send/receive FA there, there is a jungle and everybody is on their own there, there is no tag protection there, no one can make special attacks/spy ops out of nowhere there and much more. Is a more suitable place to compete in netting.

GL