Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 8th 2014, 19:35:40

if your cars are like the half dozen or so times you've private messaged me about making a site for your car business, bam, aka Apollo, then I expect they're just a figment of your imagination. the only thing you have shown me through our interactions is that you talk yourself up a lot but don't deliver the goods. it's why I ignore your requests to "buy the game"; you've never actually shown me that you have the ability to follow through with anything you say. just talk yourself up every chance you get.

I removed your signature because it was advertising for a non-game related product or service for the purposes of personal marketing. it was also a signature-level spam link, IMO, not a one-time request to help a charity. I support link building but this is not the right venue for your link and since you're an SEO hot shot you should know that.

Either way, drop it. I've avoided posting about that on other threads as a courtesy but if you're going to trash me for the link removal but not removing a charity thread.... come on.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 8th 2014, 19:40:01
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com