May 15th 2015, 1:03:22

experimental data on standing offer price minimums, this set, express server

troops $28
jets $37
turrets $40
tanks $111
bushels $25
oil $13

units sold below these prices will be auto-bought; units sold at or above these prices will go to standing orders or appear on the market if no standing order exists

note on methodology

when the set began, i posted low standing orders for bushels and oil and got lucky with oil bid at $10 and $15 - when i sold oil at $15, my standng order was triggered and i got the familiar market messages containing the words "to a standing order"; on the $10 sale i got the "were sold" message as per tech sales at $1000 or less on express and my $10 order was not touched. from this i conclude that the three different market messages indicate the 3 possble ways goods can be sold, and i have used the market messages to deduce the numbers above. there have been standing orders on the market as i have been testing the mil unit prices and some lucky players have scooped up ultra cheap 5000 unit lots. however, the last tanks at $111 did make it to the board where i bought it out by placing a large standing order for tanks at $111. that order was on the board when i started writing this up

Edited By: DancingBear on May 15th 2015, 1:47:46. Reason: typo prices
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit