Verified:

aponic Game profile

May 24th 2015, 15:25:48

Originally posted by Player Z:
Originally posted by Tokyousr:
lol @ incin22

untagged getting revenge on the death of his "ally" wtfever@that.
i guess ur referring to #360 spanking #111.

someone who is untagged and has less than 100k turrets with 10k acres is going to get farmed to the ground if ur not in a clan, period. u wanna cry about it on alliance forums, nobody is gonna give two sh**s.

and im not sure a retel 12days later would be considered legit, dumass.

I was running #111. I know exactly what I was doing with running with few turrets. I expected to be farmed, and I thought that was perfectly reasonable.

What I didn't think was reasonable was people
(1) killing me for retalling hits, and
(2) killing me for me not retalling everyone equally.

I mean, come on. Since when do third parties get to dictate how I interact with OTHER countries? SOF, if I want to let certain countries hits on me go unretalled or negotiate alternative reps (which I have done successfully on multiple occasions...even with alliances like stones and laf), then I'm going to damn well do as I please without you getting to tell me otherwise.

Instead, you send a threat telling me to retal ALL hits ("or else!!"), then kill me when I hadn't even logged in for a couple days, probably because I hadn't retalled someone in that time. ::eyeroll::

I'm perfectly happy playing an untagged and doing standard retals in compliance with standard policies, but continuing to try to impose ridiculous standards on someone who is not under your power will surely drive me to suiciding your countries over and over. And you better damn well believe that I'll bring all my allies with me.

You can retal how you see fit mate. If we feel we are getting the short end of the stick, may kill you. We aren't giving an unmatched country in the alliance server reps and have no transparency as to who you make deals with. Nor does anyone have the time to care. We will simply go off the news and any message you send to us.

SOF
Cerevisi