Verified:

Link Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 10:08:58

Originally posted by DruncK:
N is gonna give you a good fight, if they wereIoking for an easy fight they are blind.

1v1 war for the time being, if any allies come in it will be due to you tactics of FSing a netting clan and that's it.

ABC is in no shape to fend you off as a whole, but tbh I don't think that's necessary anyways. Prepare to die, and the best part is it's gonna be tree huggers whoopin your ass even :)

Also, bomber finally wandered back to the nursing home, next time don't miss you regularly scheduled meds and no poor kids will get traumatized by a 70 y/o naked dude asking them if they had seen his glasses.

Pretty sure this is a poor attempt to give them the time they need to assemble and plan/save turns... And they hope that we will be exhausted from killing these tags while they prepare. Lol. Unless you actually let us murder your innocent players without interfering.. you will prove me right on This before then end of the set. And if you do let us kill them, unmolested.. your coalition and all you said you were here to do is a lie.

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG