Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Feb 2nd 2016, 15:28:30

drkprinc is right about DR in express. DR should equal PS.
I also prefer that server to all others. But 24 hour DR is at least 6x too long. Just look at landfarm. Every set, it goes into DR and plays the entire set with no defense whatsoever. That example shows how badly this rule needs to be changed. That country's exploitation of DR rules makes a mockery of the game. Another example, last set. I was in DR, went to all jets and got to 39k acres before I went to church and came back to a diminished country. Using what I learned this week from Marshal about increasing ghost acreage, I believe if I can properly exploit this rule, I can get to 50k acres. It is just a matter of getting into that outrageously long DR without getting hurt too badly in the process. If I can provoke someone into 20 or 30 GS, on Friday night, stay in DR all day Saturday and buy jets for $115 Sunday morning then 50K is entirely possible. The animal part of me loves the rule. But actually for the good of the fame, I realize the rule should just be changed as drkprinc suggests. Until the rule is changed, I just have to figure out how to hold on to 39k acres.