Apr 23rd 2016, 5:09:47

#WINNINGTRUMP

llaar Game profile

Apr 23rd 2016, 5:09:47

#WINNINGTRUMP

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 5:12:40

http://www.usatoday.com/...ctives/poll-tracker-2016/

llaar you are banned from this thread, you destroyed a perfectly great discussion. All you NA/CC ppl stay the hell off here, your views don't matter.
Do as I say, not as I do.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2016, 15:25:32

started as a slum lord now we slavers in dubai

when was the last time the us had a slaver as president? jefferson?

Stryke Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 15:36:59

Hello enshula.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

mrford Game profile

Apr 24th 2016, 15:49:43

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
http://www.usatoday.com/...ctives/poll-tracker-2016/

llaar you are banned from this thread, you destroyed a perfectly great discussion. All you NA/CC ppl stay the hell off here, your views don't matter.

you cry SO much it isnt really even funny anymore.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Neofight Game profile

Apr 25th 2016, 13:48:32

On new form of govt:

...my suggestion is random, a Fatocracy. Save us all a boat load of money and get rid of all the phony campaign slogans, polls, pundits, fundraising, PACs, spin and the rest of the circus.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 27th 2016, 14:26:23

#TaxationIsTheft #NeverTrump #FeelTheJohnson #VoteLibertarian #EndTheTwoPartySystem #MakeAmericaSaneAgain
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 14:39:26

Originally posted by Red X:
#TaxationIsTheft #NeverTrump #FeelTheJohnson #VoteLibertarian #EndTheTwoPartySystem #MakeAmericaSaneAgain

+1. I'm a little disappointed with Johnson on religious freedom, but he's still FAR better than anything team red or team blue has to offer.

Heston Game profile

Apr 27th 2016, 18:23:37

A Nigel Farage type would be welcome

Ill write in my vote for myself.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 28th 2016, 2:09:14

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Originally posted by Red X:

+1. I'm a little disappointed with Johnson on religious freedom, but he's still FAR better than anything team red or team blue has to offer.

I agree more with Darryl W. Perry to be honest; however, I know he is a bit extreme for everyone else.

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 2:13:59

stop using hashtags on sites where they do nothing. it is a cataloging feature, not a "look im so clever" feature

i mean, you are just making fluff up and putting a hashtag in front of it. are you 12? got some sweet emojis for me too?

did you get elected on a platform to proliferate hashtags? lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 28th 2016, 2:19:54

#HashTagsAreFun

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 2:24:43

im sure you and all the other teenagers have a ball with them
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 28th 2016, 2:35:24

Originally posted by mrford:
im sure you and all the other teenagers have a ball with them

#StopHatein #FordyPooIsJelly

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 2:36:25

more like embarrassed for you. lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Snippet

Apr 28th 2016, 2:37:09

If a hashtag ran for president, it would probably be the most qualified candidate.

Heston Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 2:44:15

Heston Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 2:44:40

Boobs for president

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Apr 28th 2016, 3:03:23

Well I use hash tags because I'm on social media a lot wit poltical things. My phone knows what I generally put in the same thing, so I kinda just went with it.

No worries

😻

Apr 28th 2016, 3:20:26

dont mind ford he is a bitter person

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2016, 10:24:17

Less bitter, more allergic to stupidity
Swagger of a Chupacabra

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 28th 2016, 16:41:03

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

slip Game profile

May 6th 2016, 6:10:55

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

that's not very nice. You have quite the obsession with mrford.

also, hillary still rollin! Shout out to the internet to keep making me money. Read a great blog today about Sanders going to win the nomination. love it. move that line!

major Game profile

May 7th 2016, 1:52:15

Vic Game profile

May 7th 2016, 13:24:29

odds a lot better now lol

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 7th 2016, 14:55:14

I read somewhere that clinton's strategy is now going to be to try to orient the democrats to appeal towards moderate republicans and push the party further to the right. What is the point to two Republican parties?

That type of strategy hasn't really worked out so well recently for many center left parties around the world.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 7th 2016, 17:26:47

Originally posted by martian:
I read somewhere that clinton's strategy is now going to be to try to orient the democrats to appeal towards moderate republicans and push the party further to the right. What is the point to two Republican parties?

That type of strategy hasn't really worked out so well recently for many center left parties around the world.

We already have two parties with the same goal here in the US. All either of them cares about is increasing federal power over the subjects... I mean citizens.

Trump started running away from fiscally conservative / libertarian positions less than 24 hours after Cruz gave up:

http://money.cnn.com/.../candidates-minimum-wage/

Republicrats and Demicans are just two wings of the same predatory bird.

Raging Budda Game profile

May 7th 2016, 20:24:13

"Republicrats and Demicans are just two wings of the same predatory bird."
+1

To quote South Park, elections are always between some douche and some turd, and this one is a prime example. I doubt I will be able to vote for any of the 2 big candidates.
Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

May 7th 2016, 20:48:38

maybe Hillary will go to jail before she can be sworn in.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2016, 22:29:53

There really isn't much of a choice about who is, or is not going to be president. They all appear to be equally bad in their own unique ways.

Unfortunately, doom is coming folks. It's inevitable at this point. After 15 years of corrupt leadership in America it has come to this.

What is wrong with America is that they have lost their moral compass and are blundering blindly about, grasping at whatever aid they can get to get through each day, by and large. Especially where I've been to, people aren't well off by any measure.

The government has become an oligarchy of massive proportions. It leeches from "The People", ostensibly to give back to "The People" in some fashion. That's not gonna happen, trust me. Your vote will never count in the grand scheme of things, most Americans are not worried about "voter fraud", mostly because they are not appreciating the importance of actually giving a crap, it interferes with their lifestyle. Either the obtaining or enhancement of material wealth seems to preoccupy many Americans. The pundits would have you believe that this phenomenon is directly caused by the "Media", the "Mass Media", or the "Mainstream Media".

Trump says things that the average American can get behind without truly thinking it to its logical conclusion, and feel comfortable with it since Trump is saying out loud what they're thinking. His base will not be limited to "White Men", so get that out of your head right off. If you seriously believe that all the "Black Men" in America can't tell what is happening to America with the jobs situation, and the effectively wholesale eviction of the American Dream to foreign shores during the last few decades, have seriously undermined the available wealth for the most vulnerable of our people.

Hillary, simple wants to be Her Royal Highness instead of the lying, conniving, plotting to steal, defraud, silence, or otherwise harm another person or persons in order to advance herself, and mostly failing at that too.

Bernie will turn the US into Venezuela overnight.

I have long since decided to not really give a fluff about it anymore since I recognize that my vote won't count in the slightest. So, I'll do it the old fashioned way and vote with my wallet, until that isn't working anymore, then, we'll have to find another currency that they understand,
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

conspiracy theory

May 7th 2016, 23:37:53

You are a nut job.

Truss Game profile

May 10th 2016, 13:27:56

They are all criminals.

trumper Game profile

May 10th 2016, 16:20:25

People have misconceptions about the role and power of government. These misconceptions drive perceptions they hold of what the government can and should accomplish. And those perceptions in turn drive today's political cycles.

I don't know the solution and even if I did, I'm not sure many would bother to listen. So people can complain about the choices, but really it's more of a broad reflection on all of us.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2016, 16:48:01

Swagger of a Chupacabra

becci Game profile

May 11th 2016, 1:46:50

I like Bernie...

Uncle James Game profile

May 12th 2016, 0:10:52

Sound the TRUMPETS for the winner> And Hillary is going to prison where she belongs>

Rook Game profile

May 12th 2016, 0:43:10

Barring exogenous catastrophe Trump's odds are between 0.05 & 0. This is the reality of it.

Creating a false equivalency between the two parties is usually an act of vanity. Sadly, that opt-out act is actually harmful, as it encourages complacency. Stop doing it. Let's make progress. Get on the field and choose a team.

Also, Ford is right, hashtags are overused and annoying, just like Twitter itself.

TipDaVampire Game profile

May 13th 2016, 1:08:37

Bernie

Neofight Game profile

May 13th 2016, 17:04:47

I left...good luck to those still there.

Atryn Game profile

May 13th 2016, 18:00:47

There is a good chance Trump wins the popular vote.

Currently, Bernie actually polls better against Trump than Hillary does.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...g-trump-in_b_9862708.html

http://www.thestate.com/...ases/article77396342.html

For a really interesting analysis of the rest of the primaries and why/how Sanders might prevail:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...-seriously_b_9898436.html

Rook Game profile

May 14th 2016, 3:27:47

Originally posted by Atryn:

There is a good chance that Trump wins the popular WHITE vote.

Truss Game profile

May 16th 2016, 11:18:12

it's all a big joke

Ruthie

May 16th 2016, 16:55:10

Originally posted by Rook:
Originally posted by Atryn:

There is a good chance that Trump wins the popular WHITE vote.

There is a good chance that Trump wins the popular WHITE MEN vote.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady