Verified:

victor victoria

May 9th 2016, 2:37:19

we had at one time been friends.

i just spent like ten minutes writing to dave and i think i made his argument for him, because, well, he's had 'tario uni

i am drunk, i am always drunk, that does not excuse you being a fluff.. but this itself does NOT excuse my being a fluff myself. your wife and your children were AND continue to be the least of my pety little concern. you have about nine thousand concerns regarding them before how i think even begins to matter.

i often am a prick- i am NOT too proud to admit when i am wrong. I offer your family apologies, and i offer the same to you. we once were, if not ""friends"" but amiable.

you're an asshole and the majpority of us do not like you, but i brought wrongfully, your family, and for this i offer my utmost apologies.
again, we needn't like one another, but i left you and went to your family and for this i truly apologize becauise i do, in fact, like you and even if i didn't stilll your famil;y is NOT involved and i brought them in, so i do very much apologize for that, sir.

👅 💩 🖕

May 9th 2016, 2:40:02

Thank you for posting on the Earth Empires forums this week! You have been granted 4 bonus points!

Your welcome everyone!

👅 💩 🖕

May 9th 2016, 2:43:28

Originally posted by victor victoria:
we had at one time been friends.

i just spent like ten minutes writing to dave and i think i made his argument for him, because, well, he's had 'tario uni

i am drunk, i am always drunk, that does not excuse you being a fluff.. but this itself does NOT excuse my being a fluff myself. your wife and your children were AND continue to be the least of my pety little concern. you have about nine thousand concerns regarding them before how i think even begins to matter.

i often am a prick- i am NOT too proud to admit when i am wrong. I offer your family apologies, and i offer the same to you. we once were, if not ""friends"" but amiable.

you're an asshole and the majpority of us do not like you, but i brought wrongfully, your family, and for this i offer my utmost apologies.
again, we needn't like one another, but i left you and went to your family and for this i truly apologize becauise i do, in fact, like you and even if i didn't stilll your famil;y is NOT involved and i brought them in, so i do very much apologize for that, sir.
No need to apologize to this mother fukk. He deserves any hurt feelings you can give him. I know this is just so you don't get banned. Anyways, I wouldn't apologize for flufftt to this fella, I mean every word.

mrford Game profile

May 9th 2016, 2:44:10

I do not accept it.

But at least you know you were wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

amy winehouse

May 9th 2016, 2:44:56

and i may have one or two or three nicks at this stage, but pang raised very good points whether he meant to or not..

what makes us Canadian, what makes a Canadian, is the willingness to accept and love somebody different, even when they won't accept themselves.

sometimes i need reminded what makes canadians the single greatest people on the planet.

we will, and we have, died, so as to offer others freedom.

when i espouse racism i lose this, and this is what defines us as canadians.

you would need to be canadian to understand. i just drink my comprehension out of my sentiment. david reminded of this. never before, but heart GU? ;p

amy winehouse

May 9th 2016, 2:48:43

i am already permabanned like nineteen times.. at this point, as the seventeenth player of the game, i have nothing to lose, other than respect for myself. i have never been too proud to admit when i was in the wrong. and it has been awfully plenty.

i am least from perfect, but at least i understand that amends should be tried to be had.

banned? nigga, i hacked the game and let orange and silver take the fall. do you know your intrawebs banking password?" because orange and silver do..

amy winehouse

May 9th 2016, 2:49:57

Originally posted by mrford:
I do not accept it.

But at least you know you were wrong.

i have freely admitted i was wrong before you and i knew one another.. or at least before i knew your rd name was elsewhere ford, but thats between like you me vic and whomever reads this

amy winehouse

May 9th 2016, 2:53:57

i don;t like you and ou can go hang yourself off a highway overpass, but i dun did play the role of you and for this i feel ashamed.

i accept and love and embrace you as a person, whether you yourself do or not.

huurt <3

GeneralofRome Game profile

May 9th 2016, 3:55:23

I feel like this is one of those awfully bad soaps my wife likes to watch that I never understand...

victor victoria

May 9th 2016, 4:01:57

not everybody grew up on sixty year old day time soaps like me and my alcoholic grandmother did. who wants to talk about henry blake or susan dey? there's an old lady somewhere, or at least a young man to visit his grandmother where i'd excel at conversation with la law. throww me some dragnet? ohhh ooooh, are we even gonna try noah wyle? really?

we're gonna try ers wyle? hah. i wouldn't even try librians wyle, and thats like one of my favourite shows.

any beautiful woman who can do math in her head while slowly dying of a brain tumour is a women with whom i would like to spend the rest of her life.

Edited By: victor victoria on May 9th 2016, 4:04:06

👅 💩 🖕

May 9th 2016, 4:04:36

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
I feel like this is one of those awfully bad soaps my wife likes to watch that I never understand...
We are not paid entertainers, you get this for free, so the quality is the quality. You should be happy that someone is providing you with a service that requires nothing from you but your time.

May 9th 2016, 4:06:46

not everybody grew up on sixty year old day time soaps like me and my alcoholic grandmother did. who wants to talk about henry blake or susan dey? there's an old lady somewhere, or at least a young man to visit his grandmother where i'd excel at conversation with la law. throww me some dragnet? ohhh ooooh, are we even gonna try noah wyle? really?

we're gonna try ers wyle? hah. i wouldn't even try librians wyle, and thats like one of my favourite shows.

any beautiful woman who can do math in her head while slowly dying of a brain tumour is a women with whom i would like to spend the rest of her life.

Honestly...I don't understand a damn word you just said

victor victoria

May 9th 2016, 4:09:28

heh, heh,
that'll be the more romantic victor aspect and less of the i want her legs between my face victoria aspect.. but really who am i say.. that just seems like somebody is trying to put baby in a corner,
and as jerry orbach learned the hard, aint nobody put baby in the corner

hashtagpostingapictureatthetimeondarpanetlikegotyoumurderedithinkunlessyouwanttoplayagame??

victor victoria

May 9th 2016, 4:16:16

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:

Honestly...I don't understand a damn word you just said

you should try understanding rhetoric, and, i don't know, that art that intelligent people call discourse (first time you heard the word, huh?). you don't understand me because i speak as if i were writing the narrative of a novel. welcome to the world of prose. it's like totes soo much fun bra

May 9th 2016, 4:33:40

I understand intelligent rhetoric...yours...simply put...is just babble

victor victoria

May 9th 2016, 4:43:03

try this:
any man i know wouldn't call bullfluff on a man owning to his errors unless his doing so made him look like a coward by not admitting his own misgivings.

so, what are you ashamed of, and why are you trying to put that fluff on me?
i erred, i accept this i admit i told this to whom i erred.
why are you being a coward little fluff and trying to turn it back on me?
was this succinct enough for your poorly educated mind to apprehend?
or for some reason do you want to pick a fight?

Vic Game profile

May 9th 2016, 4:50:45

woah what did i miss

Tokyousr Game profile

May 9th 2016, 8:26:40

what is this obsession with ford you got going on man, its freaking creepy.....

intelligent or not, ford is very clear on his opinions and hardly ever (maybe even never) wavers. its pretty rare to find someone who has such strong opinions on things and wont be afraid to make a fool out of u if what ur saying in his opinion is fluff. i dont hate him, but dont really like him either, but i do respect him.
so, deal with his @ssholyness or ignore him forever. one thing for sure, taking this to the forums will only make u look bad, and right now u really really look bad.

-tokyo

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2016, 11:10:05

:(

Sov Game profile

May 9th 2016, 12:55:38

What a sad state the game is in when this is the most drama and emotion on AT for months.

archaic Game profile

May 9th 2016, 15:29:30

This is actually painful to watch, its like a really bad wedding toast or watching a clueless drunk coworker sexually harass the bosses wife.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NukEvil Game profile

May 9th 2016, 17:00:30

No, it's worse...it just keeps going on and on and spans multiple threads. Yesterday (or was it the day before? I forget), I cringed at the number of threads this nobody was creating, all having to do with mrford. I almost PMed ford, asking him if he was getting tired of these pieces of shrubbery swinging off his nuts, but my dark fortress in minecraft just isn't going to rebuild itself.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 10th 2016, 3:10:49

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Heston Game profile

May 10th 2016, 3:12:08

Lol