Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Desperado Game profile

Jun 17th 2016, 10:40:39

1. real talk? what are you 15?
2. server used to be harsh as hell on suiciders, what happened to that?
3. google/facebook.. ads work wonders
4. need new players to quit playing like blasted idiots, and vets need to train their noobies right. worked fine when we all started in the late 90's- early 00's, why should it be any different?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2016, 12:49:37

My input is until membership improves, cap clan sizes. More middle sized clan would lead to more politics and more interaction.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 17th 2016, 13:39:01

4. tourny for new players with 3 levels, 1st is for experienced and 2nd is for newbies who have some idea how this game works and 3rd level for complete newbies and attacks etc would be restricted by level aka 1st can do anything and 2nd has some restrictions and 3rd has alot restrictions like no harmful ops or attacks and lgs per player would be restricted to 5 per day and 2-3 per week against same player.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2016, 13:53:25

Originally posted by Marshal:
4. tourny for new players with 3 levels, 1st is for experienced and 2nd is for newbies who have some idea how this game works and 3rd level for complete newbies and attacks etc would be restricted by level aka 1st can do anything and 2nd has some restrictions and 3rd has alot restrictions like no harmful ops or attacks and lgs per player would be restricted to 5 per day and 2-3 per week against same player.

That actually sounds like a decent idea with the caps on grabs and what have you.

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 17th 2016, 15:25:28

Nobody wants to play textbased games nowadays.

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 17th 2016, 15:30:39

Express is newbie training ground
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

lpardess Game profile

Jun 17th 2016, 16:46:14

I agree that express is the best training ground
But new players doesntt know that...maybe its should be written somewhere. I for example didnt know...
but indeed i learned best from there

I think marshal with the help of another players here do a good job and the questions forum and this is helpful

Another steps to consider is doing primary server a bit faster...maybe as tourny(25 min+ 3 turns bonus)- it will be more fun

subzero

Jun 17th 2016, 16:50:47

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
Nobody wants to play textbased games nowadays.

this

i remember starting in highschool when the only graphic game you could play in school was the ping pong in accessories and minesweeper. this in contrast was way better because it was competitive and you always wanted to bigger and bigger. however, games have improved, getting bigger sort of resembles a hibernating bear where you have to stock and then do jumps. you do not see a progressive and consistent jump.

furthermore, you buy and then what? you let your military sit. maybe we can add something where we can hit an ai or something? or maybe we can place those 50 million turrets on some map and transform this into a bit more something than it is right now.

Desperado Game profile

Jun 17th 2016, 16:53:25

theres bot countries you can hit sub

pants antler

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 17th 2016, 17:03:49

All countries played by Marshall are bot countries
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 17th 2016, 18:37:41

If you think the game will transform engine wise, you all are in fantasy mode. The game admins are super busy with their own lives and make very little income off of this game. Not a knock against them, very thinakful the game still exisits and with better mechanics than the Mehul days. But outside of a minor tweaks, not much will change in this game.
Your base is mine!

Marshal Game profile

Jun 17th 2016, 19:16:48

Originally posted by drkprinc:
All countries played by Marshall are bot countries

of course, how else i'd get into top100.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Heston Game profile

Jun 19th 2016, 17:39:38

MAKE EARTHEMPIRES GREAT AGAIN
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 19th 2016, 18:05:25

vote mob for mod
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 19th 2016, 18:08:01

Games like these are virtually extinct. Evolution makes old ways obsolete. This game is ancient already and it was created about 20 years ago. The fact of the matter is that digitally our societies are evolving at such an alarming rate in another 20 years we may be able to fully control game play along with other devices simply by thinking an action. This game is done for and we all know it. No idea or theory is going to further the experience here or prolong the life of this game.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Persephone

Jun 19th 2016, 19:31:56

Not only that, but considering that various unsavory types have ran countless players out of the game... it's no real surprise why the player base is steadily shrinking. Games are supposed to be fun —when it stops being fun for the people playing— they're going to find something more rewarding to do with their time.

Another thing. Whatever happened to standing against untagged suiciders? There's been a persistent atmosphere of apathy in this game regarding them, and an entire lack of willingness to stop them before they do any more lasting harm to the game. I've seen people talk about wanting to retain the player base as well retain new players, and then in the same set virtually run the very same people they're trying to keep playing out of the game for the sake of attempting to encourage more activity in the server.

Sure this is a game where war plays a substantial part of the whole competitiveness, but when a group of players more geared towards war persistently engages in a pattern of war against a group that is more geared towards netgaining —the group of netgainers will either eventually fight back, or most likely take their ball and go home — which in this case, means leaving the game.

♦ Retired ♦
Originally posted by macdaddy:
Everyone deep down knows that I am a god around here in the country building department.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2016, 23:50:33

Or instead of adhering to the norms, feel that their size allows theme to have a double standard.

Jun 20th 2016, 2:41:24

Originally posted by Persephone:

Another thing. Whatever happened to standing against untagged suiciders? There's been a persistent atmosphere of apathy in this game regarding them, and an entire lack of willingness to stop them before they do any more lasting harm to the game. I've seen people talk about wanting to retain the player base as well retain new players, and then in the same set virtually run the very same people they're trying to keep playing out of the game for the sake of attempting to encourage more activity in the server.

Seriously? Killing untagged suiciers is mostly a thankless job. Trust me I know.
Your base is mine!

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 20th 2016, 7:03:40

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Originally posted by Persephone:

Seriously? Killing untagged suiciers is mostly a thankless job. Trust me I know.

I dont think untagged suiciders are a big problem anymore.

Apollyon

Jun 20th 2016, 8:16:22

Thank you, I appreciate the effort put in by NBK and ICD. I lost three of mine, and had another three turned into parking lots a week into the set because of the Kill Cow string. I also know someone in ICD who lost their entire string. I don't know who tag ANCIENTS is, but they also lost eleven of their sixteen. Speaking from personal experience this set, it is highly frustrating being attacked and killed out of the blue when you haven't even made a single hit on anyone, and have your efforts at trying to play in peace ruined.

For my part, I will take my share of the blame for my countries getting killed, as I had *very* little defense, and was hit after having done a batch explore in every country, and had placed goods on the market with the intent of using the funds gained from their sale to by defense. I personally consider it a lesson learned, and for the most part won't be trying to play in my own tag again anytime soon because of it.

Edited By: Apollyon on Jun 20th 2016, 8:19:32
Το όνομά μου είναι ο Ἀπολλύων

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 25th 2016, 3:31:43

more bots ? :)
Finally did the signature thing.

slip Game profile

Jun 25th 2016, 3:52:37

Originally posted by qzjul:

is that a challenge!

Jun 25th 2016, 4:16:23

Bot levels are fine. FFA has been having a suicider problem the past year or so which is beyond your control QZ.
Your base is mine!

Jun 25th 2016, 14:11:32

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Bot levels are fine. FFA has been having a suicider problem the past year or so which is beyond your control QZ.

Sucks the clans that get hit were the cause of the "suicides". In before Scott uses his superior logic on us.

Apollyon

Jun 25th 2016, 14:28:41

Right... because a long established alliance successfully defending itself from a group of individuals... who were they acting individually would have been considered suiciders, is justification for persistently attacking them more. Right, Blow Cow?

Jun 25th 2016, 15:47:59

Originally posted by Apollyon:
Right... because a long established alliance successfully defending itself from a group of individuals... who were they acting individually would have been considered suiciders, is justification for persistently attacking them more. Right, Blow Cow?

Or the fact that clans dumped their missiles towards the end of the set to prevent suicides?

Apollyon

Jun 25th 2016, 16:22:05

Could always go back to a when established war clans would start indiscriminately killing untagged countries at about week 3-4 in the set.

Jun 25th 2016, 18:21:58

NBK does that already

Desperado Game profile

Jun 25th 2016, 19:29:34

Originally posted by Blow Cow:
In before Scott uses his superior logic on us.

talk about getting in early

Edited By: Stryke on Jun 26th 2016, 18:02:07

pants antler

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jun 26th 2016, 3:00:49

We defend our selves
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2016, 17:55:48

=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

mrford Game profile

Jun 26th 2016, 17:57:32

The flufftard that harbored and created the majority of the suiciders wants to have a "real talk" about how to make the game fun again?

Lol. You are so retarded mob.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Jun 26th 2016, 18:00:16

Originally posted by Desperado:

He/she already know they are mentally beat...

I knew this was blow cow - that thing is easy to spot and just about as predictable.

I am still shocked he hasn't been killed while playing in traffic.

Edited By: Scott on Jun 26th 2016, 21:00:04
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 26th 2016, 20:56:39

I know how we can make this game fun again! Let's all dogpile on LoC. That would be fun.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Jun 26th 2016, 23:10:26

Originally posted by Scott:

I knew this was blow cow - that thing is easy to spot and just about as predictable.

Surprised you did not use the term kid in that sentence. I am not surprised it took you that long to construct that sentence.
You could do the world a favor and go play in traffic yourself scott.
I bet you can't find my countries in game though.

Scott Game profile

Jun 26th 2016, 23:54:50

[quote poster=ツ; 39999; 767729]

Surprised you did not use the term kid in that sentence. I am not surprised it took you that long to construct that sentence.
I bet you can't find my countries in game though. [/quote]

Probably some fluffty untagged suicider string with a commie startup.

When will it occur to you that everyone you interact with here thinks you are waste of oxygen?

Jun 27th 2016, 1:11:25

[quote poster=Scott; 39999; 767731][quote poster=ツ; 39999; 767729]

I bet you can't find my countries in game though. [/quote]

Probably some fluffty untagged suicider string with a commie startup.

When will it occur to you that everyone you interact with here thinks you are waste of oxygen?

Guess what Scott is wrong I am not some fluffity untagged suicider string commi start up. Dont worry only the ones I dont care about feel the same way as you. Heck I know what will make this game fun again. Someone go self abort some of these up tight people who think they run this game.

Scott Game profile

Jun 27th 2016, 1:20:39

Guess you are back with the rest of the suiciders in LOC. Tagged Suicider.... Interesting.

Go invent a time machine and you can abort me. Given that smart people can't do it, I feel rather safe since you are legally retarded.

Jun 27th 2016, 1:34:30

AWWWW at least my DI didnt make me apologize to trees, grass, and bushes. Surprised they didnt beat the fluff out of you in basic. Oh ya we didnt have DIs. LOC never ran suiciders, so you might want to get your facts straight. Don't know how long that might take you.

Why would I go back in time to abort you. Seems like your family already failed at that.

Jun 27th 2016, 1:37:07

see ya got the cloth hanger scar on your forehead scott.

Scott Game profile

Jun 27th 2016, 1:43:34

[quote poster=ツ; 39999; 767752]AWWWW at least my DI didnt make me apologize to trees, grass, and bushes. Surprised they didnt beat the fluff out of you in basic. Oh ya we didnt have DIs. LOC never ran suiciders, so you might want to get your facts straight. Don't know how long that might take you.

Why would I go back in time to abort you. Seems like your family already failed at that. [/quote]

Only people who talk about boot camp are POGs and family. Keep dreaming kid, you wish you were 1/1000 the man I am.

LOC houses suiciders... proof being you are in LOC.

Scott Game profile

Jun 27th 2016, 1:45:19

[quote poster=ツ; 39999; 767754]see ya got the cloth hanger scar on your forehead scott. [/quote]

lame as ever.

Also it is a clothes hanger.

Jun 27th 2016, 1:56:43

Loc does not house suiciders. You are worse then the illegals thinking we are going to round them up in their homes at night and deport them.
To be honest with how you act as this man you claim you are. I am pretty happy where I am at.

Jun 27th 2016, 1:58:18

Don't know if you are a grunt but you would be lost without my mos. Just saying.

Scott Game profile

Jun 27th 2016, 1:58:56

[quote poster=ツ; 39999; 767758]Loc does not house suiciders. You are worse then the illegals thinking we are going to round them up in their homes at night and deport them.
To be honest with how you act as this man you claim you are. I am pretty happy where I am at. [/quote]

I wouldn't know what illegals are thinking, I don't live in the hood.

Keep dreaming kid.

So to be clear and specific, you are tagged LOC this set?

Jun 27th 2016, 2:03:04

Nope, just a farm this set.

Oh I have friends that are illegal and they swear that the govt. is going to raid their house.

Scott Game profile

Jun 27th 2016, 2:04:58

[quote poster=ツ; 39999; 767761]Nope, just a farm this set.

Oh I have friends that are illegal and they swear that the govt. is going to raid their house. [/quote]

Perhaps they should havn't have cut in line and they wouldn't have that problem.

Jun 27th 2016, 2:09:44

He said he can apply for his cit, but because his wife is a cit of here, and he is still a cit of mexico, they want that fall back plan. Funny when he brings up the election and I bring up how he can't vote. Pisses him off.

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 27th 2016, 2:13:12

Originally posted by qzjul:

2000 bots please
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�