Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Nov 22nd 2016, 4:30:38

galleri,
If one looks at pang's Jan 2012 rant, his description not mine, where he pleaded with the community to step up and stop the cheating and compare that to qz's comments on cheating in 2010 ruining the site and threatening its very existence and if one recalls the reasons why the preceding sites died, i.e. rampant cheating among other things, and one considers all the great admins and players who are gone, pang, slagpit, spear, dragonlance, etc., because of cheating, one can almost wish for the death penalty for macdaddy as evidence that the admins have finally had enough.
After all, it is not like we are the big four and we have to kill an FFA clan to save the server from this threat. This is a minor threat, a lone wolf, easily dispatched from his wretched existence.
Unfortunately, one can easily make a cogent and coherent argument as to why primeval as a moderator has no business giving anybody the death penalty. I think it is clear that I am a fan of primeval's and I was glad when in July of 2010 he was included in the big four. But even his fans have to admit he joined that exalted pantheon on questionable terms. macdaddy has not learned his history, if he had he could make the argument that primeval lacks the moral authority to execute a death sentence or permaban. Qz, Pangm slagpit all have the moral authority but pang has lived up to his 2012 threat and left the game, qz is done with moderating the never ending cheating and slag is not around much.
So while I do not advocate on macdaddy's behalf, I can not see an equitable way of permabanning him.