Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 11th 2017, 4:20:58

Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land.

Earth Empires - Massive Multiplayer Online Browser Game

http://www.earthempires.com/

Dissident Game profile

Sep 11th 2017, 4:21:26

i have that tattoo...

Zorp Game profile

Sep 11th 2017, 4:26:20

Right, the idea is to 'relieve opponents of their resources and land' with the goal being to end the set with more than them. Attacking people such that you end up getting fluffed anyway doesn't help you.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 11th 2017, 4:27:02

if you want to net, be prepared to "defend against your enemies"

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 11th 2017, 4:35:23

Even if a two person alliance LG'd your alliance, take your retal, or just move on. You don't have to cry,or kill their whole alliance.
If a country goes crazy on you, then stop crying and just kill the fool.
So you may not end up with an alliance top NW over 100m, you may end up with a top NW of 50m, but you still win.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 11th 2017, 18:36:20

If you finish with anything above the networth you started with, you netted.
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrcuban Game profile

Sep 11th 2017, 19:50:43

Lol @ syko

Vic Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 0:28:08

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land.

Earth Empires - Massive Multiplayer Online Browser Game

http://www.earthempires.com/

"attack and *DEFEND* against your enemies" heh. just grabbing if you can get retalled back isn't really "defense", right?
#conceptlessons
#youstillturn60soon
#grabandjumpoutofrangeifyourabadboy

Havoc Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 0:57:30

conveniently left out the next line about outpacing your opponents economies
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 1:24:46

If we kill your people.. What economy?
Catch me on ir c

Vic Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 1:39:41

you mean the two times we went 1 v 1 and they both ended in elders tag kills that were so bad 90% of our alliance couldn't even participate in the last run?
stfu you whining punks.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 2:17:42

Originally posted by Vic:
you mean the two times we went 1 v 1 and they both ended in elders tag kills that were so bad 90% of our alliance couldn't even participate in the last run?
stfu you whining punks.

Break pact break pact!!
Catch me on ir c

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 2:28:06

stfu you whining punks.

Are you referring to the two sets that you couldn't net in peace? You know, like this set? Not quite sure RD is trying to win a war. Break the pact! Pact live don't matter.

Vic Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 2:31:16

yawn.

elders refused to pay reps for topfeeding a demo stocking. that's been standard and enforced by every alliance currently tagged on this server for years. then you tried to "retal" laf based on a new member mistakenly hitting rlenga tagged omega to md to rd ... having never tagged elders and when omega authorized the REPS we had already paid for it. so like 3x over, pact broken by elders.

and in case you didn't notice, laf has broken so many records and so few good netters are around anymore that we have no problem killing elders for fun.

the problem with you guys is that you keep shrinking while we keep growing. your whole story is getting old. so we'll tag kill you and then you'll complain about a numbers advantage when in reality it's just another sign that ... ya, you're weak.

stop whining.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 2:34:26

The crowd is hollering for CARCASS' return!!
Catch me on ir c

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 2:34:29

Technically all those tags violated terms in some sort of way when they tag jumped together. The tags they jumped from should have killled their members immediately. So technically, there are several violations and none of them were from LaF. Picking a fight than blaming the people you attacked for trying to protect what is theirs. I see nothing but a lot of Gas Lighting going on here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 2:36:37

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 2:41:59

If LaF fs' us Ill lose all respect for your politics LaF, and we not bros no more Vic. There's that
Catch me on ir c

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 2:43:55

Syko, if we want ur opinion, Shweezy will give it to you. Vic, do what you wanna do. You will find that we don't care. All ur rules were made by snowflakes and ur just mad cuz hell has shown up to melt them away.

Buch Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 2:50:07

Laf sucks pen15

Vamps Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 3:19:30

so we'll tag kill you and then you'll complain about a numbers advantage when in reality it's just another sign that ... ya, you're weak.

Is this confirmation from a LaF head that the pact is void? It sure sounds like it...

Buch Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 3:23:19

The only think Vic pacts is syko's fudge hole

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 3:39:39

Winter is coming

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 3:54:21

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Syko, if we want ur opinion, Shweezy will give it to you. Vic, do what you wanna do. You will find that we don't care. All ur rules were made by snowflakes and ur just mad cuz hell has shown up to melt them away.
Im pretty sure "snowflakes" is a rascist term. Are you part of the "Only black lives matter" crowd?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 3:57:09

Originally posted by Buch:
A gay joke from someone with a lesbian nickname. How funny is that?

Vamps Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 3:59:49

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Are you confusing Buch and Butch? I knew you were slow, but come on man...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 4:00:33

Originally posted by Vamps:
so we'll tag kill you and then you'll complain about a numbers advantage when in reality it's just another sign that ... ya, you're weak.

Is this confirmation from a LaF head that the pact is void? It sure sounds like it...
You mean to tell me that after all the aggressive tactics coming from your tagmates you don't have the reading comprehension level to tell weather you voided your pact or not? It really looks to me like elders is afraid of warring SoL 1 vs 1 and are looking to fight another netting tag.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 4:01:49

Are you confusing Buch and Butch? I knew you were slow, but come on man...
buch and butch = same thing Buck is Buck!

Buch Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 4:03:10

Snowflake is a term for a fluff.

And I think my Nick is missing the t to make it slang for a lesbian.

Butch is what I think you meant.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 4:03:40

ooh man we're shakin in our boots. Another threat from a keyboard warrior! lololol you always crack me up

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 4:04:18

Snowflake is a term for a fluff.

And I think my Nick is missing the t to make it slang for a lesbian.

Butch is what I think you meant.
so i'm confused, are you a man or a woman?

zygotic Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 4:06:38

Originally posted by Shweezy:
If LaF fs' us Ill lose all respect for your politics LaF, and we not bros no more Vic. There's that

I lost all respect for elders ages ago

Vamps Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 4:06:46

Another threat from a keyboard warrior! lololol you always crack me up

Ask some of your pals in LaF how afraid they think I am of you. Some of them know me quite well.

It was a simple question. I'm asking for a simple answer.

Edited By: Vamps on Sep 12th 2017, 4:08:48
See Original Post

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 4:08:17

ooh man we're shakin in our boots. Another threat from a keyboard warrior! lololol you always crack me up

Ask some of your pals in LaF how afraid they think I am of you. Some of them know me quite well.

It was a simple question. I'm asking for a simple answer. [/quote] Nobody here needs to dignify you with a response.

Link Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 4:34:26

stfu you whining punks.

Orly

I now regret having played a part in creating peace.

fluff you guys
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 4:39:00

Ya know, its funny. Tag jumping, 72 hour retal windows, etc are all typically terms in a pact.

Common terms as they are:

Tags will accept responsibility for the actions of their members for 72 hours after they detag has been a term in many of our standard term pacts. It is not a term, however, in our pact with laf. Thus, there being no line in our pact regarding detagging countries, it should be noted that we take no responsibility with their actions. We do however take responsibility in several other pacts we signed over the sets.

Another typical line:

Retals will be 1:1 or 100% l:l in the case of a topfeed.

Our pact reads that all retals will be worked out in an agreed upon way by FA's. There's grey area due to the fact that it doesn't account for when we dont reach an agreement. Ive offered a fair solution to that problem which was not accepted. I offered you a 1:1 retal where your guy gains 10,000 acres and loses $700m. Our guy gains 4k acres. Omega loses nothing and Lenga gains $700m and loses 7k acres. Considering the circumstances and the fact that we hate each other, I believe it was a handsome gesture. No one loses and everyone gains. Your choice to not accept that. Either way it does not violate the terms of our pact.

On the third time. The topfeeding of a demo, I assume you're talking about relaxlah. We paid 100% l:l for that. After ghosts relaxlah gained about 3k acres. Saying we didnt pay for that is absolutely silly.

Pacts typically have about 10 terms which cover a whole variety of situations which our pact does not cover. Our pact simply reads that we will not FS each other. Therefore the only way to break the pact is by fsing.

For the record:

Terms of WFS pact with LaF:
1) We won't FS each other even in defense of our allies
2) All hits and ops will be worked out between clan FAs.

One could say the pact was nullified by the inability for FA's to work out a solution to a problem with a detagging country.

Or one could say the pact can only be broken by FSing.

Either way. You can message me signing off on the pact and I will happily sign back nullifying it. Or you could deal with the fairness in handling FA issues that you've been approached with. Or you can break pact. Frankly I dont care which it is. But if you break that pact, you're only further justifying your suiciders who've targeted you specifically for manipulating other clans and cheating throughout the decades.

Keep the spin going, I get that its hard to see the other side of things sometimes. But we were more than fair until +7k acres was not enough for you and you demanded $800b in reps for something that is not even covered in our pact. Then break the pact because we won't abide by your wanting the cake and eating it too. Or have some honor and let's sign a nullification so you can at least have some moral high ground.

I could have just as easily told you guys to get fluffed from the first exchanges of hits, but I tried to be fair because I was looking forward to a friendly with the SOL boys. No I won't give you $800b for a country not tagged elders. And no, I won't give you 4 hits on a country that is already ahead 4k acres on exchanges. Maybe old previous lafdogs would. But sorry, you dont push us around if you like netting.

Never forget. Every set we war is a win for elders and a loss for LaF.

Id like to invite laf netters who care more about netting than laf to join clans like Monsters, Evo, Rage or Omega. There you shall find shelter. LaF has more interest on fighting than playing fair. And it seems from this post, LaF's leadership has already said the pact is null.

LaF has a horrible history of farming small tags, cheating & multi connections. Its leader is Vic/vickylar/mr clear/mr mango/rj. A man who cheated so bad he signed pacts with himself. A clan that has run great small tags off the server as farmland before the bots. A clan that forced allies to pay reps for RIVAL suiciders that hid in allied tags for sets. They've scammed, they've cheated and they've stayed on top because of it.

Sometimes dragons are created by man's greed.

Fight fire with fire LaF. Or die trying.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 12th 2017, 4:50:37
See Original Post

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 5:05:10

Technically all those tags violated terms in some sort of way when they tag jumped together. The tags they jumped from should have killled their members immediately. So technically, there are several violations and none of them were from LaF. Picking a fight than blaming the people you attacked for trying to protect what is theirs. I see nothing but a lot of Gas Lighting going on here.

So your saying if anyone tag jumps there old alliance should kill them.

Hhmmm ok understand. So LaF I am waiting.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 12th 2017, 9:45:06

No, Hellrush you misunderstand. If you suicided in the first 72 hours we would help to kill you, even if you suicided someone else than us. So you will keep waiting for quite a while if thats what you are waiting for. :)

Plus Ebert already killed you on Express so we done. :P

j/k m8, and cya soon. :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 13:15:00

Originally posted by Hellrush:

So your saying if anyone tag jumps there old alliance should kill them.

Hhmmm ok understand. So LaF I am waiting.
No before you left, we told you we forgave you and let you know you were always welcome to stay. I guess because of this, we are all confused as to why your acting so negatively towards us.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 13:17:00

It appears you left because you may have had some knowledge of the impending suicide and you LandGrabbed a fellow LaFer over 10 times in a row and claimed you mistook him for a bot.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 13:23:36

For a LaF netting set your really acting like a group that needs a beat down. Maybe Elders and Sol should say screw it to there friendly war and war LaF.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 13:29:52

Could you just let us in Elders continue to net in peace?

DruncK Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 13:31:20

Ugh no more joint wars, LaF could FS us and we'd still win.

Bunch of cowards over there who could only ever win a war with early AB FS.

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 13:36:13

Originally posted by DruncK:
Ugh no more joint wars, LaF could FS us and we'd still win.

Bunch of cowards over there who could only ever win a war with early AB FS.

hilariously ironic
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

elvesrus

Sep 12th 2017, 13:44:43

PDM should demand reps any time someone else uses that strategy
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 12th 2017, 13:53:37

What the hell is this? A school yard fight?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 13:55:10

Originally posted by galleri:

Shut up woman only mustaches here
Catch me on ir c

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 12th 2017, 13:56:12

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Originally posted by galleri:

Shut up woman only mustaches here

You aren't sleeping....

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 13:59:21

galleri, make him defend his nutz

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 12th 2017, 14:00:41

One EM coming....