One EM coming....

Tout we fams?
Catch me on ir c

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 12th 2017, 14:10:51

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by DruncK:
Ugh no more joint wars, LaF could FS us and we'd still win.

Bunch of cowards over there who could only ever win a war with early AB FS.

hilariously ironic

Ouch. :)

elvesrus

Sep 12th 2017, 14:22:26

Originally posted by galleri:
One EM coming....

Do it so I can justify sending one to 284
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 14:22:33

Anytime LaF can't net in peace is a win for Elders. LaFxGarglers, Derrick said "Go fluff yourself"

Edited By: elvesrus on Sep 12th 2017, 14:25:23. Reason: FTFY
See Original Post

zygotic Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 15:28:57

Originally posted by Hellrush:
For a LaF netting set your really acting like a group that needs a beat down. Maybe Elders and Sol should say screw it to there friendly war and war LaF.

Cos elders can't do it on their own

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 12th 2017, 15:42:47

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by galleri:
One EM coming....

Do it so I can justify sending one to 284

This is between me and Weezy.
Ohh wait, you are saying Weezy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn? ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

elvesrus

Sep 12th 2017, 15:47:33

Well, he couldn't, but that's beside the point.

I just want to show 284 some love ;)

DruncK Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 16:21:20

FM does not represent the warring ability of Elders to say the very least.

We can pretty much get away with whatever we want vs. LaF cuz there is no way they would risk FSing a tag half their size and losing.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 18:29:45

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Anytime LaF can't net in peace is a win for Elders. LaFxGarglers, Derrick said "Go fluff yourself"

it is a shame that this is your goal.
Just shut up and have another beer

Buch Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 18:34:42

Why?

What's the point of laf other then to cry about getting attacked.

Laf is a disease to the game and needs to disappear.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 19:50:00

Laf will call us pact breakers... mind you they already did.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 20:25:23

Spin yourself into a whole tornado haha.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 20:28:52

We in that position right now where if LaF hits us, we already broke pact, but if we hit laf, the pact still exists and then we broke it. Hard to keep up with the spin cycle. Its like trying to watch a single kid on a merry-go-round for about 5 hours. Haha

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2017, 20:52:48

Why does he have to be single man? You saying hes ugly or fat? Or ugly and fat? Shame on you Derrick picking on chilens
Catch me on ir c

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 21:37:09

Can we all just net in peace?

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 22:37:05

FM does not represent the warring ability of Elders to say the very least.

That wasn't my point.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 23:26:12

The point is.......

Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land.

mrford Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 23:53:07

FM isn't very good at that are they? Lol. Losing to an FSed, unprepared netting clan.

Cowardly attack, pathetic result. Ironic based on the post I quoted.

That was the point.

You may now continue with your regularly scheduled alliance fluff show.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 13th 2017, 0:04:42

This server has been the most incorrectly self-entitled, whiney, overly emotional section of the game since I can remember. Good grief, Charlie Brown

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2017, 0:15:39

Stop whinin Primey :p
Catch me on ir c

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Sep 13th 2017, 5:20:27

Disclaimer: If you come fluff with LaF i don't care if you have a pact or not or if you broke it or whatever political BS is going on I will war you, and if i die i will restart and continue to war you. I don't really care for crying or anything but from the looks of the post it more looks like one group bringing up comments from the beginning of this post instead of moving forward.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2017, 6:47:25

Lol, you mean those old ass posts from yesterday where the president of LaF said our pact was voided and broken? I'll move on when people start looking for a diplomatic solution to our current trifles.

But I will say this. I like your attitude. I share it with my tag. It's a good attitude. I 100% approve of it. Two snaps.

Buch Game profile

Sep 13th 2017, 14:50:16

Laf sucks

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 13th 2017, 17:48:52

^^^

DruncK Game profile

Sep 13th 2017, 21:51:55

Originally posted by Buch:
Laf sucks

Wrong. Gerdler sucks, LaF receives

LightBringer Game profile

Sep 13th 2017, 22:06:14

Can't we all just get along!

/bonus
Hello

Link Game profile

Sep 13th 2017, 22:43:10

We ALL know if we hit them they will just cry and have sol hit us lol. They war on their terms or not at all.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 0:06:48

We need a character limit holy fluff wall of text, didnt read.

elvesrus

Sep 14th 2017, 0:13:42

Originally posted by Requiem:

One of these days I need to head down your way for an Invicta show

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 1:26:56

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by Requiem:

One of these days I need to head down your way for an Invicta show

Do it! We can get some kc joes bbq :D

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 1:31:03

Or Q39 bbq, a must try

DStone Rocks Game profile

Sep 14th 2017, 4:09:00

Watching LaF net in peace against little to no competition was almost as boring as this thread. I guess the fluff suicides have allowed the game to last a few more sets, while you all pretend that there are still politics that matter here. There is about as much substance to EE politics as there is in a Ugandan Election.

None of the alliances are getting stronger, the game is just dying a slow, slow death. None of the wars have a purpose anymore. No one fears LaF and LaF fears no one. No one cares about their finishes. No one has anything to lose by suiciding. No one has anything to gain by winning a war. No one has anything to gain by finishing 1st in a reset. No one cares about anyone's stats. No one cares about anyone's reputation. No one cares about anyone's credibility.

Any fluffing over pact breaking, suiciding, netting, whining, or warring is all just bullfluff at this point.

Bye Felicia

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 14th 2017, 4:31:03

Originally posted by DStone Rocks:
Watching LaF net in peace against little to no competition was almost as boring as this thread. I guess the fluff suicides have allowed the game to last a few more sets, while you all pretend that there are still politics that matter here. There is about as much substance to EE politics as there is in a Ugandan Election.

None of the alliances are getting stronger, the game is just dying a slow, slow death. None of the wars have a purpose anymore. No one fears LaF and LaF fears no one. No one cares about their finishes. No one has anything to lose by suiciding. No one has anything to gain by winning a war. No one has anything to gain by finishing 1st in a reset. No one cares about anyone's stats. No one cares about anyone's reputation. No one cares about anyone's credibility.

Any fluffing over pact breaking, suiciding, netting, whining, or warring is all just bullfluff at this point.

Bye Felicia
You forgot to drop the Mic.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Link Game profile

Sep 14th 2017, 5:45:31

Originally posted by DStone Rocks:

Bye Felicia

😂🤣

Well said.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 12:46:22

Originally posted by Link:
We ALL know if we hit them they will just cry and have sol hit us lol. They war on their terms or not at all.
As opposed to Elders, who are well known for fighting fair 1:1 wars
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 13:57:12

Lol. Fight one war with someone else and you're forever known as gangbangers.

I built houses for a few years. People live in them. Do they call me derrick the builder? No.

But suck one fluff and immediately I'm a fluffsucker

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 13:59:35

Btw. Sol and Laf are welcome to gangbang us together. Could be more of a history lesson for the folks over at red that we like war in all shapes and sizes.

I didnt see this set getting super fun coming. :)

Dissident Game profile

Sep 14th 2017, 14:24:50

I posted a history lesson on elders wars once... it obviously had no effect on the opinions of the moronory on AT despite being a very convincing exposee of elders record in fighting fair wars and underdog wars.

So now i just say if thats your opinion, you havent been paying attention at all

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 15:45:59

How about next set even numbers laf vs elders grudge match. Fs will be Known. No outside interference. What say u ppls!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 17:40:15

Nahhh. Laf gonna ab fs oop next. Duh haha.

Ive been a fan of this idea but truthfully it won't make us feel any better about each other. Not gonna help anything. *shrugs*

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 14th 2017, 18:14:45

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Ive been a fan of this idea but truthfully it won't make us feel any better about each other. Not gonna help anything. *shrugs*
Nobody from LaF has had any negative feelings towards the elders clan that Impacted LaFs decision too look for a pact and start over with a fresh set, every reset. Elders places themselves in everyone of these situations and than aggressively seeks to point the finger at someone else. You guys just love causing trouble and stirring the pot. You don't need much of a justification for anything you do. You are an irresponsible lot and you are not being held accountable for your actions. It's time you guys start manning up and take it on the chin.
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 18:27:10

You right. Its awful irresponsible of us to spend our time playing a text based game when we should be spending time with our families. Lol

Irresponsible? Really? What was I supposed to be responsible for? Lol.

We are a war clan. The only responsibility I can think of is the responsibility to find wars and make em happen. Mission seems all but accomplished. So my responsibilities have been handled proper haha.

Irresponsible.... Hahaha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 18:31:04

Also, I'm well manned up to take your hot steamy load on my chin, baby. Smooch xoxoxo

You need to use better insulting terms. Particularly ones that apply. We arent complaining. We hope laf and sol both hit us. Would be hilarious to see how many sol quit because their tag is being lafdogs. I'm genuinely curious. Lol.

Heyyyy batter batter batter heyyyyyy batter batter batter a swing a batter

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 18:40:44

Also, if you think none of your members have residual bad feelings, you should maybe say hi to a handful of your members sometime. I think gerd is aight sometimes but to say gerd has no residual ill will toward elders is a farce. I'm sure he will let you know that he does hate us, has hated us and will continue hating us lol

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 14th 2017, 18:44:58
See Original Post

AtomicHellFire Game profile

Sep 14th 2017, 19:14:08

From a RED perspective I respectfully hate you all...my reasons for this are because you lot have probably played this game in its hayday and had some decent countries and here's me 3 sets in with my record being a huge commie rainbow with 28m.....

Not fussed about war, netting and war are both fun but really .... I just want a massive country! Why will the good gods not grace me with one :')

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 14th 2017, 19:50:44

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Nobody from LaF has had any negative feelings towards the elders clan that Impacted LaFs decision too look for a pact and start over with a fresh set, every reset. Elders places themselves in everyone of these situations and than aggressively seeks to point the finger at someone else. You guys just love causing trouble and stirring the pot. You don't need much of a justification for anything you do. You are an irresponsible lot and you are not being held accountable for your actions. It's time you guys start manning up and take it on the chin.

What's your point?

Edited By: Suicidal on Sep 14th 2017, 19:53:00

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2017, 19:54:54

That looks like more of an excuse to me. Top 20 LaFers vs Top 20 Elders. FS date and time known to all. No outside help of any kind. The only reason to turn that down would be if you're scared to lose.

As it stands right now it appears, from elers posts, that you don't care about netting anyway so what is there to lose, besides the war.

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 0:05:47

Originally posted by Shweezy:
If LaF fs' us Ill lose all respect for your politics LaF, and we not bros no more Vic. There's that

no one cares for a criminal piece of fluffs respect.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2017, 0:06:30

this coming from elders? an alliance that has a warring ability on par with stones???
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

elvesrus

Sep 15th 2017, 0:13:36

Originally posted by iScode:

this coming from elders? an alliance that has a warring ability on par with stones???

slightly higher judging by all their losses to elders ;)