Verified:

SophieGrace Game profile

Sep 17th 2017, 14:10:34

Preferably Vic or Gerdler :)

AtomicHellFire Game profile

Sep 17th 2017, 14:13:55

Would preferably like to discuss something in private... or we could post it on AT for all to see which would be pretty embarrassing for all of Laf!

Y-NoT Game profile

Sep 17th 2017, 14:14:39

Scandalous

Marshal Game profile

Sep 17th 2017, 15:28:08

i vote posting to AT.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Ruthie

Sep 17th 2017, 15:36:25

i bet if we do FA on AT, this place would be more active ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 17th 2017, 15:55:41

post to AT. and Ruthie, you are truly wise

Link Game profile

Sep 17th 2017, 16:10:01

[Desire to know more intensifies]
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Suncrusher Game profile

Sep 17th 2017, 17:12:37

PM sent

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 17th 2017, 19:13:26

You all are just stupid.
One thing I hate is multis. It is clear you are since you keep getting deleted and then your dumb enough to rename your new countries the same name.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sep 17th 2017, 20:11:01

Originally posted by galleri:
You all are just stupid.
One thing I hate is multis. It is clear you are since you keep getting deleted and then your dumb enough to rename your new countries the same name.

I hate People who can't read simple messages which say there are more than one person playing at the same address. But hey that's none of my business ;)

SPARTACUS

Sep 17th 2017, 20:25:16

sure there are...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2017, 20:52:30

Originally posted by AtomicHellFire:
You all are just stupid.

I hate People who can't read simple messages which say there are more than one person playing at the same address. But hey that's none of my business ;)

That would be great to direct this at me if I was "game mod"......
but hey you cannot comprehend "game mod" from "forum mod"......

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 17th 2017, 20:56:07

god help those players who would play on server which Gally would mod.

:P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

SophieGrace Game profile

Sep 17th 2017, 20:58:04

Pretty sure it wasn't directed at anyone was just a general thing :).

Sep 18th 2017, 13:29:21

You all are just stupid.

That would be great to direct this at me if I was "game mod"......
but hey you cannot comprehend "game mod" from "forum mod"......

Never said you was... clearly can't comprehend the context of a conversation! Just correcting you can't have both of us being wrong ;)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 18th 2017, 20:20:18

Well, you know what would have been good for all involved?
Reading the game rules. ;) On the front page. And even at the top of this forum, there is a stickied thread about this.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 18th 2017, 21:54:06

You all are just stupid.

everyone here knows i never run multis but i have been deleted before because i was teaching an old roomate the game. I personal agree that more then 1 person in the same house hold can be playing this game. I here by state if this is true that the LaF bases that got delete be reactive.

Sep 18th 2017, 22:49:22

Well me and my missus play the game at the same address and her brother plays and he is round our house quite often so this will look dodgey, I've msgd 3 diff emails about this and got no reply! So why I should try and justify myself to admins who don't reply to play a game with just over 100 members is beyond me! Then our members get deleted with no communication! (This was in addition to a member of Laf encouraging us to run multis!) which considering we are mainly new players was wrong

elvesrus

Sep 19th 2017, 0:21:59

Deletions tend to happen without any communication except for "congratulations, you potentially broke the rules".

Did you appeal? If no you accepted that you violated a rule that resulted in the deletion. If yes this is where the communication starts.

Disclaimer: I'm a nobody with no privileges on this server.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

zygotic Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 0:29:42

I work with atomic and have met his missus (Sophie Jane I think her AT name is) and her brother (don't think he has an AT name)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 19th 2017, 0:34:14

I have played in LAF several times and find that someone telling you to run multiple countries is either something you are making up since it seems like you all got removed from LAF for the deletions issue or you took someone's joke wrong.

Disclaimer: I am also no one

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2017, 2:40:50

I also work with Atomic and was also encouraged by LaF to run multis.
Catch me on ir c

Dissident Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 2:54:11

did you try to get on the safe list?

thats what you need to do if you wanna have several people playing from the same device

Sep 19th 2017, 3:38:45

I appealed every time and Sent various emails but no reply, the multis wasnt a joke and in this modern age screenshots are a god send! lol zygotic actually does work with me he introduced me to the game

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 6:37:34

Where is the screenshot then Atomic? Please post it, b/c so far you are treading on a very thin line. We take the fact you are saying a clan mate encouraged you to create multies very seriously. So seriously that look what happened you were removed from the clan b/c of it. So please enlighten us with this screenshot you seem to have? B/c if you don't have it then i would say keep your ass deleted.

zygotic Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 8:50:48

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
Where is the screenshot then Atomic? Please post it, b/c so far you are treading on a very thin line. We take the fact you are saying a clan mate encouraged you to create multies very seriously. So seriously that look what happened you were removed from the clan b/c of it. So please enlighten us with this screenshot you seem to have? B/c if you don't have it then i would say keep your ass deleted.

Why do you need to see it?

SophieGrace Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 12:29:23

I'm pretty sure you don't need to see it, its really nothing to do with you. :)

DruncK Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 12:56:49

I'm gonna bone your wife AND your brother, not necessarily in that order.

Link Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 13:00:38

How...single minded
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 19th 2017, 13:36:37

Apparently, you wanted everyone to see it or know about it since you posted here.

Sep 19th 2017, 14:44:22

Nosey arnt we ;)

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2017, 14:52:00

Nosey arnt we ;)

You brought it up to begin with..
Catch me on ir c

Sep 19th 2017, 16:36:47

Lol given how you are hiding it and how you and your "wife" reply back to back and only ever comment on each others boards? I am going with the fact that your full of fluff Atomic. You likely are multi trash and likely deserved your ban.

"Posts on a board about how LaF tells you to multi, then cant prove it. Then asks an LaFer what business it is and how it doesn't concern me? Nice viewpoint perhaps Hello Kitty online is a better game for you."

SophieGrace Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 16:49:25

Lol given how you are hiding it and how you and your "wife" reply back to back and only ever comment on each others boards? I am going with the fact that your full of fluff Atomic. You likely are multi trash and likely deserved your ban.

"Posts on a board about how LaF tells you to multi, then cant prove it. Then asks an LaFer what business it is and how it doesn't concern me? Nice viewpoint perhaps Hello Kitty online is a better game for you."

I'm actually not his wife, we're engaged but not married lol. Gains has spoken to us both and used to be in our WhatsApp chat so maybe ask him if we're multis. We can prove it but it isn't your place to see the evidence. I've spoken to Vic and the evidence is there if he wishes to see it. :)

elvesrus

Sep 19th 2017, 16:50:07

looks like hello kitty shut down :(
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Sep 19th 2017, 17:38:55

Lol it isnt my place to see the evidence regarding an accusation against a clan mate after you publicly admit to having it on AT? I think you need to learn "your" place before you try posting accusations on open forums.

SophieGrace Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 17:43:51

Lol it isnt my place to see the evidence regarding an accusation against a clan mate after you publicly admit to having it on AT? I think you need to learn "your" place before you try posting accusations on open forums.

Are you the head of LAF? Then no its not your place. :) Like i said, if Vic wants to see them i have them. Not sure the person on the other end would want me showing everyone.

Sep 19th 2017, 17:56:31

Hey add us on what's app and I can prove we are real by both telling you go fluff yourself with a 2 finger salute?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 19:45:30

LaF drop this nonsense.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 19th 2017, 20:27:36

Well me and my missus play the game at the same address and her brother plays and he is round our house quite often so this will look dodgey, I've msgd 3 diff emails about this and got no reply! So why I should try and justify myself to admins who don't reply to play a game with just over 100 members is beyond me! Then our members get deleted with no communication! (This was in addition to a member of Laf encouraging us to run multis!) which considering we are mainly new players was wrong

I appealed every time and Sent various emails but no reply, the multis wasnt a joke and in this modern age screenshots are a god send! lol zygotic actually does work with me he introduced me to the game

As a general practice, I (and other mods) do not give too many details regarding deletions in public areas. But I will indulge you in this case since you have decided to give misinformation. First, you received several replies to your emails regarding deletions including me and a game developer. Our messages originally stemmed from a plethora of red flags thrown up that normally indicates cheating. The first round of deletions happened, and it was only by our good graces that you and SophieGrace were allowed to keep your original countries. Shortly thereafter, another game admin decided to take a look at the situation and decided that there was enough evidence to delete those two countries. If you appealed these deletions, you certainly did not give me or anyone else enough time to review and address the appeal. I address each appeal that I have the opportunity to see. It appears that you both cancelled your appeals and created new countries. Once the appeal has been cancelled and new countries have been created, there is very little moderators and game admins can do further. In essence, you accepted the deletion and moved forward. In the case of your third family member involved, his appeal was simply a vulgar statement to moderators ... in which a response was not given or merited. This third player then went on to cheat even more, which resulted in additional deletions.

Regardless of what was being discussed or investigated, none of you were ever safelisted. Players not on the safelist should not play from the same household/IP and login in a manner that would suggest it is one player running multiple accounts. There was much more damning evidence in this fiasco, but that is all I will (and probably should) say on the subject. We do not want to discourage new players from joining and continuing to enjoy the game, and we also do not want to discriminate against family and friends playing... but we also expect those players to follow the rules and follow proper procedure when special circumstances are to be considered. However, this was not simply a case of three family members playing from the same household/internet connection.

On a separate related note: This server has needed some additional attention lately. The admins are aware of this and have made adjustments.

Edited By: Primeval on Sep 19th 2017, 20:30:22

SophieGrace Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 21:29:28

Originally posted by Primeval:

As a general practice, I (and other mods) do not give too many details regarding deletions in public areas. But I will indulge you in this case since you have decided to give misinformation. First, you received several replies to your emails regarding deletions including me and a game developer. Our messages originally stemmed from a plethora of red flags thrown up that normally indicates cheating. The first round of deletions happened, and it was only by our good graces that you and SophieGrace were allowed to keep your original countries. Shortly thereafter, another game admin decided to take a look at the situation and decided that there was enough evidence to delete those two countries. If you appealed these deletions, you certainly did not give me or anyone else enough time to review and address the appeal. I address each appeal that I have the opportunity to see. It appears that you both cancelled your appeals and created new countries. Once the appeal has been cancelled and new countries have been created, there is very little moderators and game admins can do further. In essence, you accepted the deletion and moved forward. In the case of your third family member involved, his appeal was simply a vulgar statement to moderators ... in which a response was not given or merited. This third player then went on to cheat even more, which resulted in additional deletions.

Regardless of what was being discussed or investigated, none of you were ever safelisted. Players not on the safelist should not play from the same household/IP and login in a manner that would suggest it is one player running multiple accounts. There was much more damning evidence in this fiasco, but that is all I will (and probably should) say on the subject. We do not want to discourage new players from joining and continuing to enjoy the game, and we also do not want to discriminate against family and friends playing... but we also expect those players to follow the rules and follow proper procedure when special circumstances are to be considered. However, this was not simply a case of three family members playing from the same household/internet connection.

On a separate related note: This server has needed some additional attention lately. The admins are aware of this and have made adjustments.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not really bothered they deleted us because its just a game and theres plenty more of them out there. :)

DruncK Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 21:35:41

There is no other game that even comes close to EE

SophieGrace Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 21:41:43

Originally posted by DruncK:
There is no other game that even comes close to EE

You're entitled to your opinion, i have a very different one. :)

Sep 19th 2017, 21:48:47

Unless the mailman has kept some mail I only had 2 responses back from 2 different people and none after that. I appealed one and got nothing back so thought stuff it I'm not waiting forever! I'm a new player and to be honest I don't see why if you want new players on the game to have to chase around just to be safelisted I could stop playing with my other members and not care less and the game would just die a little bit more. Anyway I'll try get in touch to get safelisted and im still trying to get new players despite the whole situation :') and yes I understand your all very extreme about this old game so multis = Very bad , oh so bad ...

Sep 19th 2017, 21:51:31

I played a game called Global wars which was a lot better than this one but without the very interesting politics sadly it was stopped because it was the same developer as Imperia online and they went forward with that instead.

DruncK Game profile

Sep 20th 2017, 0:15:26

Lol this game was dying LONG before you came around