Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 8th 2017, 22:46:13

I just want input from the server on how they viewed this war. Which side is percieved as the victors and which defeated? It isnt your natural outcome at the end of a war. It was interesting.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 8th 2017, 22:52:43

War is war, I like war. Glad to see LAF is war clan now.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 8th 2017, 23:44:05

iMag was defeated. All of us did not die.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2017, 0:48:33

LaF lost by getting totally creamed by some clans

Elders lost by getting totally creamed by some other clans

Sol lost by getting all butthurt and drinking that lafdog haterade

Stones lost because Sol lived

Imag lost because they didn't die

SC won. SC will be along to confirm shortly.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 9th 2017, 0:58:55

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Steeps Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 1:40:47

Pretty good summary that.

Suncrusher Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 2:06:17

Confirmed :)

iZenebas Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 2:17:52

Originally posted by galleri:
iMag was defeated. All of us did not die.

Confirmed.

(iMag hWAR/Head of Dying and War Decs)

breeze Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 3:37:28

Im not sure how to act since I didn't die last set. Whats up with that?

iHeadbanger VP iMag

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 5:00:52

LaF+SoL finished with combined networth of 444 mil.

Elders+Imag+Stones+SC+RD finished with a combined networth of 355 mil.

I think that speaks volumes, even though im sure the other side may have had more kills. Not bad for a war built and netting built clan. Vs all warbuilds. SoL had some nice countries, great breakers and some stout wallers. LaF provided alot of finishing hits. Thanks to all that made our comeback possible.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 14:52:15

I have the same feelings as those expressed by Galleri, I am pissed. During the previous set, I did not die. Not even once.
This most recent set, I died only once....yes, I only died once in the last two sets.
My lack of dying has given Suicidal a bad name.
I tagged over to iMag in the hope of assisting iMag in their mission of getting killed and that didn't even work for me, so yeah, I join iMag in the feeling of being pissed.

Dissident Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 16:43:17

Final nw means nothing.

Total original kills is the only thing that matters to me and tagkill stuff.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 16:58:23

Originally posted by Suicidal:
I have the same feelings as those expressed by Galleri, I am pissed. During the previous set, I did not die. Not even once.
This most recent set, I died only once....yes, I only died once in the last two sets.
I tagged over to iMag in the hope of assisting iMag in their mission of getting killed and that didn't even work for me, so yeah, I join iMag in the feeling of being pissed.
i think you were scared youd be killed by sol laf again, laf cant hit imag. Sol was mostly killing elders and stones. Imag only had a couple of dangerous countries.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 17:02:47

Originally posted by Dissident:
Final nw means nothing.

Total original kills is the only thing that matters to me and tagkill stuff.
so killing 43 easy laf originals with zero defense makes elders a tough squad to beat huh? When you go for easy targets and kill your allies, you forfeit any credibility or merit of original kills. You have no moral high ground and in the end, the allies you betrayed and setup ended with more networth and better countries. You only strengthened our resolve. Thank you for your cheap 2 cents.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2017, 20:06:26

I won that is all I care about. 3 kills is a new record.
Don of LaF

major Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 21:06:35

LAF got blindsiding while in full netting mode.

ELDERS broke their side of an arranged war.

SOL upheld our end of an arranged war.

STONES and IMAG decided they wanted to play with the big kids.

SC came in to level the playing field.

All in all, not a horrible showing by anyone. concrats to all who participated.

Old friends have been lost, and new friends have been made. I imagine we have an interesting set ahead, best of luck to all......

to SOL and our allies, LETS DO THIS!!!!!

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 21:11:44

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
i think you were scared youd be killed by sol laf again, laf cant hit imag. Sol was mostly killing elders and stones. Imag only had a couple of dangerous countries.

You are indeed mistaken, LaF has never struck fear into anyone. SOL has decent players and were more than prepared to kill anyone they wanted.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2017, 21:38:29

Are laf leaders not telling its members what they are doing again? Sheesh. I figured lesson learned by now.

Last I checked your bosses were refusing to pact both stones and imag unless things have changed in the last few days. Just thought you guys should know. Do I need to start posting chat logs on AT to keep LaF members informed what the hell is going on over there?

Donny Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 21:42:58

Donny did not die
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 23:03:42

Are laf leaders not telling its members what they are doing again? Sheesh. I figured lesson learned by now.

Last I checked your bosses were refusing to pact both stones and imag unless things have changed in the last few days. Just thought you guys should know. Do I need to start posting chat logs on AT to keep LaF members informed what the hell is going on over there?
pacts dont matter to me, the membership voted its leader in and that leader selects the leadership team. Its not your place to inform anybody in LaF of anything. If you're leadership feels the need to share every details with its members thats your problem, when you do it to another tags leadership. That is an insult and disrespectful, your obviously trying to create a wedge between laf leaders and members. We like our leaders here over here, its elders that cant be trusted. If stones and imag dont recieve a pact its obviously for a good reason.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 9th 2017, 23:09:25

You are indeed mistaken, LaF has never struck fear into anyone. SOL has decent players and were more than prepared to kill anyone they wanted.

right you were not afraid of LaF so instead of arranging a war where they would have war builds, you enticed several suiciders to hit them first and then FSed them in netting mode. You attacked after you made a pact with an unsuspecting netting clan. Your pacts are meaningless for anyone to pact you at this point they might as well join your tag.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Oct 9th 2017, 23:09:32

lol
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 9th 2017, 23:11:50

Originally posted by major:
LAF got blindsiding while in full netting mode.

ELDERS broke their side of an arranged war.

SOL upheld our end of an arranged war.

STONES and IMAG decided they wanted to play with the big kids.

SC came in to level the playing field.

All in all, not a horrible showing by anyone. concrats to all who participated.

Old friends have been lost, and new friends have been made. I imagine we have an interesting set ahead, best of luck to all......

to SOL and our allies, LETS DO THIS!!!!!

thinks he knows politics, let alone thinks he knows iMag. We have played with the big kids for years. iMag is a war clan. We aren't scared.
P.S. glad you read along on AT this set...cause it is apparent you didn't.

I will leave this right here, a quote from your president:
"Makinso: LoL I think nobody enjoys a war as much as we do......Only crazy bastages I could think of being more pleased at war no matter the odds = IMAG"

Oh and syko, we were offered to repact, but it came with a term to pact another certain clan and iMag isn't a lapdog.

Edited By: galleri on Oct 9th 2017, 23:52:02

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2017, 23:34:54

Lol. We did not entice your suiciders. You enticed your suiciders. Not recognizing that is horribly ignorant. They hit on their own accord and you need to take them seriously because they walled you very well.

But then, I wouldnt feel the need to inform you of anything if you weren't incredibly ignorant to everything. Everything you say lacks any sort of basis in fact. I'm just trying to help you out with some facts bro. I swear it'll only help your arguments.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 0:12:18

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Only those who missed the opportunity should be mad.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Sov Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 0:53:49

The only thing that matters is that I am going to play this set.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 1:25:39

Lol. We did not entice your suiciders. You enticed your suiciders. Not recognizing that is horribly ignorant. They hit on their own accord and you need to take them seriously because they walled you very well.

But then, I wouldnt feel the need to inform you of anything if you weren't incredibly ignorant to everything. Everything you say lacks any sort of basis in fact. I'm just trying to help you out with some facts bro. I swear it'll only help your arguments.
That is wrong, once again. Most of those people just hate the tagname. I mean most of LaF are not original LaFers. Also, Elders has more ex-RDers than the current LaF tag. This is just blind hate, not too mention all you elders have an infatuation with me, I mean you guys seem to target me just because you know it's me. But hey, it's not going to stop me. I'm ready for a break and a fun reset of netting. Wars everyset, ruins membership in the game. Can't we all just get along?

Spaced Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 1:30:40

Ah the ole earth war jerkaroooo

SPARTACUS

Oct 10th 2017, 1:36:56

But hey, it's not going to stop me. I'm ready for a break and a fun reset of netting. Wars everyset, ruins membership in the game. Can't we all just get along?

Guess Laf's membership is doomed

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 2:16:15

Originally posted by SPARTACUS:
But hey, it's not going to stop me. I'm ready for a break and a fun reset of netting. Wars everyset, ruins membership in the game. Can't we all just get along?

Guess Laf's membership is doomed
why's that you going to fs a netting clan and lose again?

Dissident Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 2:47:45

pssst.... hes not in elders.

DStone Rocks Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 2:47:57

Originally posted by Donny:
Donny did not die

You're out of your element

Shut the F Up Donny

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2017, 3:18:00

Lol, Spartacus didn't fs a netting tag. Syko you killing it in here. That's a solid 3 or 4 statements this thread that you had no idea what you are talking about and we haven't even hit page two Lol.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 4:36:35

I'm just glad you guys are this active in my thread, it really bums me out when nobody posts in them.

Dissident Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 5:05:17

ya, thats what happens when laf has their at bans...

fascists.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2017, 5:52:02

Yeah.

+1 for at ban removals.

Feel like it's getting progressive over there lol

zerol Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 6:09:33

bonus

Kalick Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 13:12:15

I just want input from the server on how they viewed this war. Which side is percieved as the victors and which defeated? It isnt your natural outcome at the end of a war. It was interesting.

The only way to win is not to play.

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2017, 14:56:25

Dissident, you are not a FA for stones,imag or laf. If we wanted help in talking to each other we would pick anyone but you to handle that.
That said if stones and imag or anyone(not you Dissident) else wants a pact they can contact us(pm me) and I'm sure we can work something out.

Syko, as always why do you keep feeding the trolls? It's like you don't understand it's all they want.
Don of LaF

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2017, 14:59:38

AT needs Dagga back, he was good at trolling. You new schoolers lacks everything it's just sad.

And AT bans, who have those?
Don of LaF

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 16:00:50

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Dissident, you are not a FA for stones,imag or laf. If we wanted help in talking to each other we would pick anyone but you to handle that.
That said if stones and imag or anyone(not you Dissident) else wants a pact they can contact us(pm me) and I'm sure we can work something out.

Syko, as always why do you keep feeding the trolls? It's like you don't understand it's all they want.
Trolls gotta eat too!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2017, 16:43:39

Awe man. You won't give us a pact? We were really hoping to sign that uGFY

Heston Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 16:46:29

Awe man. You won't give us a pact? We were really hoping to sign that uGFY

Is this similar to uIDGAF ? Cause it looks the same.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2017, 18:26:59

Similar. But different.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2017, 18:42:00

Elders was scared of SOL so they FSed a netting LaF
SOL and LaF ended up ahead of Elders, Stones and iMag in the end, despite starting out with half of their numbers netting.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Dissident Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 18:56:09

"Scared"

Thats a good one...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2017, 19:19:24

Remember last set when we were too scared to attack them alone? Lol

Makinso Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 19:49:52

How did I get roped into this discussion *pumps fists at galleri* I'll get you next time gadge.... I mean uuhmm galleri! Next time!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 10th 2017, 19:54:06

Originally posted by Kalick:

The only way to win is not to play.

Damn, Kalick wins.
Originally posted by Makinso:
How did I get roped into this discussion *pumps fists at galleri* I'll get you next time gadge.... I mean uuhmm galleri! Next time!

Bwhahaha

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 10th 2017, 20:31:03

Remember last set when we were too scared to attack them alone? Lol
Yes I remember you guys chemming me because I didnt have any SDI on my first country. Hence, Netting country. If you at least issued an ultimatum the set before, LaF could have prepped war countries and you would have lost even worse.