Verified:

midevil.chaos Game profile

Oct 29th 2017, 1:52:26

I was reading a BUNCH of posts about people complaining that they get 5 tapped, which obviously isn't cool, or even guys KRing countries in solo servers, which isn't legal. What about a suicide server? One where there are zero rules whatsoever (except of course, the usual no racist, sexist or offensive messages). A form of express server, but one without rules. People "break" rules or even annoy the crap out of people because they are either angry, want to test out things, or simply mess with people. A suicide server might help in diffusing that tension. I don't know, I think this *might* be a viable solution, no? When your country dies, you get 90% back of everything you had when you died, so that you don't feel angry or upset about it. Ultimately, you would not be starting from scratch.

++++++

At this point, might as well have a new attack system

I propose modifying the system to incorporate these attacks instead of the current ones:

Standard Strike (Kills military | Plunders money)
Planned Strike (Kills military | Gain land)
Special Ops Strike (Kills spies | Plunders technology)
Industrial Sabotage (Destroys farm crops | Plunders oil)
Retaliation (Ambush X% of enemies after attack)
Missile (same as before)

++++++

As Drunck was talking about, a Black Market.
Perhaps the following on the black market:

Purchase: CS that cannot be converted to land (unless stolen by opponent, where they can build land or CS with it. If ever you get your land back from that enemy who stole it, you must pay 1 million dollar per acre to use it a actual land. Fee paid only before land is built).
Purchase: Missiles, but which can be stolen.
Purchase: Random government token - you pick your desired government, then 2 random government types are added into the "hat", where the computer randomly picks one of the 3 government types. You get 1/3 chances to modify your government for 30 million dollars. You get up to three chances, for a grand total of 90 million.

++++++

As sinistril said, X% of NW on kill hits. Maybe not the bonus on defends though, as that can easily be abused.

Edited By: midevil.chaos on Nov 7th 2017, 1:49:11
Back To Thread
See Original Post