Verified:

clintonista Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 21:23:37

Is this the same ebert who normally says, "no new ideas, learn to play the game"?
Like Marshal v Marshall?
If so, why is he suddenly a fount of creativity?
I do not agree with his simplify the game even more ideas, He always wants the game simpler and simpler, until one day we would be left with whoever logged in on day one and hit the research button first would "win" but at least he is no longer merely a nattering nabob. The game is simple enough.

As for Gerdler taking my statement out of context and saying it must be a lie, he can not truly be that unschooled, naïve and obtuse.

My statement was that I would no longer discuss certain named players role in heroically ending the HoLaEcaust. To my current belief, promise made, promise kept. My statement was not that I would never discuss Express again or I would never discuss cheating again, merely I would never discuss the exact details of how certain persons saved this server. Even for those whose minds can not grasp that distinction between the general and the particular, a statement of future intent which is subsequently violated is not a lie without mens rea.

A person who says, "I am going to Florida next week" but then does not go, was not lying unless he had no intention at the time of the statement of going to Florida next week.

Duh

Edited By: clintonista on Nov 13th 2017, 21:34:26
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit