Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Nov 22nd 2017, 21:35:23

Cerb:

I'm not looking to defend clinton at all, as a european I believe that chosing between Trump and Clinton was like trying to pick between two types of deadly poisons of which you need to consume one.......

However one of my friends is a sociology master student. He's graduating on a piece about US politics and in particular the government doing bussines as if it's a corporation, the selling of uranium he actually investigated how it works by law:

Clintons mandates in that uranium deal? Barely any. She had no power to decide or force anything in it.
It was not her who decided. There's an independent (not sure what the word is but I think Council) that has to vote the selling of US uranium. The group is formed by different politicians from different parties, generals, military/security advisors and some scientists. The only person in the US that can veto their decision/advise is the president. The selling of that uranium was actually signed off on by him after a positive advise from that council (which clinton is no part of).....

So if Clinton has to sink for it... so does Obama and the complete council of generals, advisors, politicians and scientists. \

Basically what it tells us is and yes I tend to agree with Suicidal (which is rare) the US propaganda machine (or which he now calls narrative) is massive tons of proper information gets lost in the misinformation or narratives. Trying to read through the lines gets harder and harder. [/quote]