Verified:

MadNudist Game profile

Dec 18th 2017, 21:57:28

We are a new 1a clan, we are looking to net and would appreciate any other clan that puts us on DNH.

We would also appreciate it if LAF stops farming us, thx.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 18th 2017, 22:12:49

well you have to earn it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

RLenga MD Game profile

Dec 18th 2017, 23:18:58

I wouldnt trust any pact Marshal makes.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 19th 2017, 0:16:25

Originally posted by Marshal:

That is a terrible thing to say.
When did you become such an asshole Marshal?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 0:54:57

Originally posted by galleri:

just by playing this game.

Suncrusher Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 1:18:57

This is probably why he got demoted from the FA position.

Stilt42 Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 1:21:22

*yawns* respect is earned, not given freely just because you think you’re entitled to it.

Dissident Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 1:24:00

im assuming that LoC isn't a bunch of brand new players... by playing the game, you should be granted a certain amount of respect from that alone.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 19th 2017, 2:10:29

It has Nudist and Mob. I can respect that. Dissi is right.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

RLenga MD Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 3:17:55

Originally posted by Suncrusher:

This is probably why he got demoted from the FA position.

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 4:51:36

I've held my drunk toungue long enough................. LoC is left alone.................. my request.

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 4:52:37

https://youtu.be/0aEnnH6t8Ts hello marshall and galleri guess who ..... LoC is under my protection whatever the costs

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 5:14:41

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 5:43:40

Link Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 7:13:14

Nice
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2017, 13:02:28

Originally posted by MadNudist:
We are a new 1a clan, we are looking to net and would appreciate any other clan that puts us on DNH.

We would also appreciate it if LAF stops farming us, thx.

You are listed as DNH so we should stop farming.
Don of LaF

MadNudist Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 16:00:47

I appreciate the extension of respect from those who have given it.

Originally posted by Stilt42:
*yawns* respect is earned, not given freely just because you think you’re entitled to it.

For those skeptics out their, I don't expect respect, but you will in time :D.

Originally posted by Dissident:
im assuming that LoC isn't a bunch of brand new players... by playing the game, you should be granted a certain amount of respect from that alone.

Tis correct LoC is not a bunch of new players, don't make the mistake and think we are.

It has Nudist and Mob. I can respect that. Dissi is right.

Thx Gal, hope all is well I'm sure that kiddo is getting big.

ddd Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 17:04:01

ddd ditto on them not being noobs, try em marshal and see

ps now i want to join ya mobbypoo just so i can again kill marshal

ddd Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 17:04:24

pm me with the info mob- danka

ddd Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 17:05:11

oh ya marshal what clan u in again?

talk to me son, talk to me!

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Dec 22nd 2017, 19:41:39

Hey LoC did you guys steal Xninja back? I was in LoC in Mars 2025 for a long time xD.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 22nd 2017, 20:12:15

might be soloserver player atm.

MadNudist Game profile

Dec 22nd 2017, 20:19:44

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
Hey LoC did you guys steal Xninja back? I was in LoC in Mars 2025 for a long time xD.

Maybe :P

Leto Game profile

Dec 23rd 2017, 3:13:08

Good luck yall

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2017, 14:52:14

Nah xninja is there. You iz correct.

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2017, 8:59:49

I suppose you don't want a dnh with laf?
7 demos and then LG is not a good way to make friends.
Don of LaF

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 27th 2017, 11:51:36

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

I can understand.....a ton of LG's, 10 harmful ops and a missile is a great way to make friends too uh ;)
In case you are feeling the need of trying to say there were no harmful ops..... I gotcha covered fam
http://oi66.tinypic.com/bdmpl0.jpg
Wait or this one... 1 LG, a promise of FA "oh please don't retal me" then a KR for nothing ..."we thought you were a MD suicider" another way to not make friends
And I am not directing that at LoC

Edited By: galleri on Dec 27th 2017, 11:54:18

Zorp Game profile

Dec 27th 2017, 12:26:22

I can understand.....a ton of LG's, 10 harmful ops and a missile is a great way to make friends too uh ;)
In case you are feeling the need of trying to say there were no harmful ops..... I gotcha covered fam
Wait or this one... 1 LG, a promise of FA "oh please don't retal me" then a KR for nothing ..."we thought you were a MD suicider" another way to not make friends

I'm confused by this image... The only countries that eldercoin grabbed, and also were killed, were either in elders or had already started to suicide LaF. Killed for good reason.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 27th 2017, 12:52:53

Originally posted by Zorp:

I'm confused by this image... The only countries that eldercoin grabbed, and also were killed, were either in elders or had already started to suicide LaF. Killed for good reason.

I suggest you go find some news.....laf started on my restart first after they killed my first country for no reason... So nah I didn't suicide first. Try again.

Zorp Game profile

Dec 27th 2017, 13:40:10

I was just wondering really, I have no dog in this fight. Though I'm still unable to figure out what happened with the information I have.

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2017, 15:44:31

It was directed at LoC.

Galleri, you played untagged. Have you looked at the news of other untagged countries? If you want protection play in a real tag.
Don of LaF

Soviet Game profile

Dec 27th 2017, 17:02:07

Her point was LaF shouldn't cry that they're spending their time finding/killing suiciders when they cause themselves to get suicided. Make sense?

Of course there's that "legislating morality in 1a" country whom apparently is leading the charge of this anti-LaF sentiment (I've seen the ingame messages).
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2017, 19:38:25

Originally posted by Soviet:
Her point was LaF shouldn't cry that they're spending their time finding/killing suiciders when they cause themselves to get suicided. Make sense?

Of course there's that "legislating morality in 1a" country whom apparently is leading the charge of this anti-LaF sentiment (I've seen the ingame messages).

And in what way have that to do with us being nice and granting them a dnh that they abuse?
Don of LaF

Soviet Game profile

Dec 28th 2017, 2:14:12

In what way does even talking to LaF leadership actually entail any kind of agreement? re: "Im sorry I farmed you please take FA from me in exchange for me keeping your land".

3 days later... "you were seen as a untagged MD suicider so we killed you" for absolutely no reason.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Dec 28th 2017, 2:46:48

Sov why are you such a whiny fluff lol, were you always this whiny?

sinistril Game profile

Dec 28th 2017, 3:06:55

LEAVE MADNUDIST ALONE!!

Vase'd on this jar-ring post I'd say that you did little to urn much respect. What a crock.

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 28th 2017, 11:45:03

Originally posted by KSFRekuyukai:
Sov why are you such a whiny fluff lol, were you always this whiny?

Man Sov is gonna be pissed you brought him into this convo......
Calling the poor guy names and he has yet to appear in this thread
Remember to use correct names and words when talking ;)

Edited By: galleri on Dec 28th 2017, 11:49:19

Dec 28th 2017, 14:17:02

Pardon for the clarification, Soviet - Sov

Did not mean Sovereign - Sov lol.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2017, 19:00:29

Part of me enjoys the kill em all and ask questions later laf. I'm enjoying it.

archaic Game profile

Dec 29th 2017, 15:18:12

Oh look, a tag with nudist, mob, and xninja is actually a bunch of griefing fluffters - who would have thought. This tag should have been killed at birth. It is rather amusing seeing all of the potential top 10 finishes ruined though.

Its like none of you have ever played with them before, they do this fluff every set on every server.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Xninja Game profile

Dec 29th 2017, 15:48:46

Originally posted by archaic:
Oh look, a tag with nudist, mob, and xninja is actually a bunch of griefing fluffters - who would have thought. This tag should have been killed at birth. It is rather amusing seeing all of the potential top 10 finishes ruined though.

Its like none of you have ever played with them before, they do this fluff every set on every server.

If my grabs were top 10 finishing destroyers than this game is more far gone than I could possibly imagine....

And don't blame mad and mob, I take sole responsibility for the actions that have transpired.

Lastly, I have been in war tags and netting tags and follow their rules. I pretty confident I could be allowed into all most any clan in 1a..... To say I do stuff like this in every server every set is a huge untruth.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2017, 17:54:40

Don't mind archaic. He's just making excuses for being a terrible netter.

But yes. That is how things are.

Glad to see every hit has graduated from topfeed to set ruiner. Here I thought LGs were part of the game.

MadNudist Game profile

Dec 29th 2017, 18:12:45

I would also draw the line there as well, LoC took several Top 10 finishes in FFA last set, and has had a few peaceful sets prior to that. I will totally admit that I raise hell on the Team server, but I am also openly in a war tag. I could fluff rainbows and you would be offended, gtfo with your fluff.

Vic Game profile

Jan 4th 2018, 3:12:06

you guys honored that dnh so well!

archaic Game profile

Jan 4th 2018, 3:53:03

I would also draw the line there as well, LoC took several Top 10 finishes in FFA last set, and has had a few peaceful sets prior to that. I will totally admit that I raise hell on the Team server, but I am also openly in a war tag. I could fluff rainbows and you would be offended, gtfo with your fluff.

MadNudist YOU specifically are the single biggest griefer I know. You do topfeeds, double taps and destock hits every set man. Are we really supposed to buy that you guys all just came together in a blissful peaceful way to paint happy little trees together? FFS man, just own it - you guys have no intention of ever using the land you grab for anything other than funding your jihad.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

damondusk Game profile

Jan 4th 2018, 3:59:29

Edited By: damondusk on Jan 5th 2018, 10:14:58
See Original Post

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 4th 2018, 9:52:05

MadNudist YOU specifically are the single biggest griefer I know. You do topfeeds, double taps and destock hits every set man. Are we really supposed to buy that you guys all just came together in a blissful peaceful way to paint happy little trees together? FFS man, just own it - you guys have no intention of ever using the land you grab for anything other than funding your jihad.

that's a good story you made up
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

DruncK Game profile

Jan 4th 2018, 15:04:18

Hmmm

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2018, 15:26:30

LoC...buncha trouble makers lol :p

Hi mob
Just shut up and have another beer

MadNudist Game profile

Jan 4th 2018, 16:24:11

You should write fiction, your good at it.