Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Jan 10th 2018, 23:51:24

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by Xninja:
That sad truth of this whole matter... People can opt to have appropriate defense to protect their lands while having a stable economy and massive land size. Top feeding is despised.... On the flip, bottom feeding is like the life blood in 1a,, constantly farming countries 1/4 your size, that have absolute no means to protect their assets. Doing this is all fine and dandy and any "New" player, as seldom as they come, will be gone as fast and they appeared. You Netters have this game all flipped around to suit your playing styles, not nessisarily a playing style that promotes game growth and actual excitement..

First off we have been over the defence problem. we have concluded it is impossible to defend against a dedicated jetter and thus that point is moot.

Now when it comes to new players, if they should venture into alliance or team of FFA without a tag then yes they will be farmed. but they will not be farmed if they join a tag, if they even have moderate skill in setting up their countries the bots will save them. back in the day without the bots they would be farmed for sure but that problem is gone by the bots you guys love to hate.

Your country in primary has to be a 4-wd rally car if you wanna win as there is gravel and bumps in the road. If you want to win in FFA and Alliance your country will have have to be an F1 car. I don't see why you can't just live with it. Other servers fit you better obviously.
It has been more or less like this for over 15 years in 1a/alliance and you are achieving nothing by fighting it.

"First off we have been over the defence problem. we have concluded it is impossible to defend against a dedicated jetter and thus that point is moot."

That is outrageous to claim.... Sure dude said above 20m jet break won't stop an all jetted from hitting, but 20m turrets sure would look more menacing than a 300k turret country...... So it's far from moot.....

" Now when it comes to new players, if they should venture into alliance or team of FFA without a tag then yes they will be farmed. but they will not be farmed if they join a tag, if they even have moderate skill in setting up their countries the bots will save them. back in the day without the bots they would be farmed for sure but that problem is gone by the bots you guys love to hate. "

First off, I don't hate bots. I utilize them on almost every server they run. I think they are a good addition to the game. My issue is not with them. (If I even really have an issue....)

In regards to your statement about new players.... I disagree, large clans would hit any untagged country as long as they feel they are safe. Bots, no bots, untagged is farm land and treat as such. Can be as new as it gets or a seasoned vet, roll untagged get farmed. Like you said it's been this way 15 years......

Games are suppose to be challenging.... What's challenging about who can run the lowest defended country and get the most land the fastest and win... Seriously....

"Your country in primary has to be a 4-wd rally car if you wanna win as there is gravel and bumps in the road. If you want to win in FFA and Alliance your country will have have to be an F1 car. I don't see why you can't just live with it. Other servers fit you better obviously.
It has been more or less like this for over 15 years in 1a/alliance and you are achieving nothing by fighting it."

Funny car analogies.

I'll state for the record, I play every server and get along just fine in all of them. I have many friends in this game who would be happy to call my an ally. I have been in many 1a clans and am always asked to return.... So ya don't know where you feel like you know me well enough to say other servers suit me better...

Your right though, other than fluff n giggles and slight forum activity this fight is pointless, you tree hugging pussies have your game just where you want it. Just like the Russians at mars2025, who killed their overly war geared game version on the flip side of this issue....

I will end my rant with this.

Just because 90% of you think my opinions are wrong, does not make them wrong.... Not that 90% of you do, I have seen about a 60:40 ratio of those who disagree and agree with me. You dirty hippies are just lucky I acted during the time I did and didn't wait for end set to truly fluff your set.... Which was never the intention and I strongly feel that 90% of the countries I hit know this.

Like I said, next set I "will" adapt and have the best no defense country on the server. Just trying to start a VALID movement to change the way things are... Actually, that was not even my intention, errr, what was it again..... Oh ya!

Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email: