Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Jan 11th 2018, 20:44:38

Originally posted by archaic:
150k X 50 = 7500000 bushels X $30 per on PM = $225000000 / $120 per jet = 1875000 jets X 1.5 PS = 2.81M break

OK, so I didn't do taxes and I have no idea what jets sell for during a peaceful set when they are cheap, so maybe you have to generate bushels for a whole days worth of turns to do it - the point is, there is no number of turrets that are enough. This notion that "you guys just need to have more turrets herp derp, then I won't be so mean to you" is just absurd. You're a griefer, its no biggy - just own it - you like breaking netters for fun. You do it a lot, then you get killed, then you suicide. Rinse repeat. No matter how hard you try you will never EVER be as annoying as Marshal.

Make your history public Xninja, prove me wrong

I don't break Netters for fun, I would much rather just war if that were the case or AB your buildings that would cost far more money to recover than buying a couple 100k jets to retal and rebuild. I kept my break low the entire time I was hitting.....

I have not hidden my history. Sure, I screwed you personally a few times in Team server, out side of that I have not ruined anyones set.... Unless your counting this current set, which is hardly set ruining.

The point is yes turrets will protect you, I would rather hit a 300k turret break on 30k land than a 3m turrets break at the same 30k land. I don't feel that anyone is being mean either, all points are valid in their merit, I can own that, the issue is the rest of you can't.....

Alas, you make it sound like I target individuals, I don't know who runs what country.... Besides on team when I was being a fluff, which I will own and have not denied.... Out side of that you tell me my dirty history where I am always being a grief, destroying Netters for fun, then die, then suicide and do it over and over again.... I promise you, you can't.

Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email: