Verified:

Heston Game profile

May 26th 2018, 19:08:06

Free Tommy Robinson! Fascist fluffhole England. fluff you.

Derp derp derp derp

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Marshal Game profile

May 26th 2018, 19:32:38

why should they?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

THE CHEESE

May 27th 2018, 1:22:08

because,

I AM THE CHEESE!
I AM THE GREATEST CHARACTER ON THIS THREAD!
I AM GREATER THAN THE TOMATO AND THE LETTUCE COMBINED!

HellraZor Game profile

May 27th 2018, 2:09:51

Heston Game profile

May 28th 2018, 21:28:26

Originally posted by Marshal:
why should they?

Cause he sheds light upon the certain group people in at least 78 cities in the United Kingdom, identified by their religion, in the name of their religion, form groups of deprived religious outcasts to rape women and children. Plus a whole bunch of other fluff. You can't have those thoughts and express them, cause your sorry fluff ass will go to jail.
Maybe you support chomo pedo magic carpet riders. maybe you're given the only clue you have. Your tell is the smile through the gag you wear proudly over your mouth.
Now go fluff yourself. 🖕🏻❤️️
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

AnotherNewHandle

Jun 20th 2018, 19:39:36

Originally posted by Heston:
Originally posted by Marshal:
why should they?

Cause he sheds light upon the certain group people in at least 78 cities in the United Kingdom, identified by their religion, in the name of their religion, form groups of deprived religious outcasts to rape women and children. Plus a whole bunch of other fluff. You can't have those thoughts and express them, cause your sorry fluff ass will go to jail.
Maybe you support chomo pedo magic carpet riders. maybe you're given the only clue you have. Your tell is the smile through the gag you wear proudly over your mouth.
Now go fluff yourself. 🖕🏻❤️️

Well, give him a flash light while he is in prison. He can shed some light on all of the sodomizing bass turds that live there.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.
Hmm, I can't post due to an IP Ban. Neato.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jul 2nd 2018, 23:07:21

"Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (born 27 November 1982[3]), known by the pseudonym Tommy Robinson, and previously as Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris,[4] is an English far-right activist[5] who co-founded and served as spokesman and leader of the English Defence League (EDL),[6] from which he resigned in 2013. For a short time in 2012, he was joint party vice-chairman of the British Freedom Party."

Gadzooks. He has more handles than I do.

Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2018, 20:16:29

Originally posted by THE CHEESE:
because,

I AM THE CHEESE!

You can never equal the majesty and opulence of THE BACON, undisputed ruler of all sandwiches upon which it is placed.

BACON RULES!!!!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2018, 20:23:26

The UK is definitely suffering a loss of freedom of speech in favor of Sharia laws outlawing the criticism of Islam as blasphemy. They are at a tipping point right now. Imagine the UK becoming yet another Islamic Theocracy, only they have full range nuclear weapons, including nuclear submarines. The same could be said for the French here. I have the idea that the Muslims hordes which will soon enough terrorize the entire world are the tribulation specified in the Bible in the Revelation of John.

OK, now all you anti-Christian zealots can jump up here and dispute my conclusion all you want, I don't really give a rat's ass what you think.

sfbob Game profile

Jul 24th 2018, 15:07:14

I guess you don't live in the UK because you'd know there is no Sharia law here

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2018, 20:17:24

Originally posted by THE CHEESE:
because,

I AM THE CHEESE!

You are still less than the bacon no matter what you might claim.

BACON RULES!!!