Verified:

Heston Game profile

Jun 29th 2018, 17:06:43

Except to all you virtue signaling lesbian gay bisexual trans queer pedophile deviants. Also to the complete morons that think there is 58 or more genders 🖕 Feminists are also getting a shout out for being a special kind of stupid. Most Canadians included. I hate all of you equally. ✊✊👌👌👌👌👌👌🤙🤙🤙♾♾💪💪☝️☝️🖖🖖👍👍🤘🤘🤘🤜🤛👏💣💣

'Merica

Love,
Heston

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

DruncK Game profile

Jun 29th 2018, 17:10:31

Don't forget about PETA fluffs

Marshal Game profile

Jun 29th 2018, 19:23:38

*murica

wee bit early
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Symbolic Game profile

Jun 29th 2018, 19:25:19

Its OK Heston, every one dies sooner or later. We can only hope that you die first.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 29th 2018, 21:55:35

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

major Game profile

Jun 29th 2018, 22:20:20

I fluffing love you Heston… Salutes Sir.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 29th 2018, 23:49:11

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 29th 2018, 23:54:49

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Its OK Heston, every one dies sooner or later. We can only hope that you die first.

It's truly sad when multiple types of mental illness are celebrated and encouraged rather than diagnosed and treated.

Edited By: NukEvil on Jun 30th 2018, 0:03:34
See Original Post
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jun 30th 2018, 22:48:47

Originally posted by Symbolic:

That would give him more time to prepare for your arrival in the afterlife. May you live long and prosper, and try not to worry too much about what may be waiting for you in hell.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2018, 0:30:25

Originally posted by Heston:
Except to all you virtue signaling lesbian gay bisexual trans queer pedophile deviants. Also to the complete morons that think there is 58 or more genders 🖕 Feminists are also getting a shout out for being a special kind of stupid. Most Canadians included. I hate all of you equally. ✊✊👌👌👌👌👌👌🤙🤙🤙♾♾💪💪☝️☝️🖖🖖👍👍🤘🤘🤘🤜🤛👏💣💣

'Merica

Love,
Heston

We need a like button.

Murica!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2018, 4:28:53

Until lying, corrupt politicians are locked up for their many high crimes and misdemeanors, I will never be able to trust the US government again.

When I get to see the nationally televised perp drag of Hillary and Obama, it ain't America anymore. It's some third world corrupt fluffhole.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jul 2nd 2018, 22:05:27

meh. It's my sister's birthday. I will wish her well. Y'all can spend the day as you please.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Karnage XZ

Jul 3rd 2018, 2:25:09

You know it's funny, Heston says all kinds of offensive stuff, I responded to something he said about me in another thread and they deleted my comments. . . once again. You would think this would prevent me from speaking, but that'll never happen.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Heston Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 2:44:58

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
You know it's funny, Heston says all kinds of offensive stuff, I responded to something he said about me in another thread and they deleted my comments. . . once again. You would think this would prevent me from speaking, but that'll never happen.

The original posting was kindly edited and not deleted. I would say it was butchered... but I digress.
I as far as the other thread, all the floppy headed comments were deleted snowflake. My dribble included. Did you learn to constantly fluff and moan in south America? Folks down there migrate up here and chill the fluff out. Wtf is your problem?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 3rd 2018, 3:00:50

Everyone knows Canada has no freedom of speech, thus the censoring of users in the forums via edit.

Grow some balls and fight your tyrannical leaders, Canucks!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Jul 3rd 2018, 3:39:44

The original posting was kindly edited and not deleted. I would say it was butchered... but I digress.
I as far as the other thread, all the floppy headed comments were deleted snowflake. My dribble included. Did you learn to constantly fluff and moan in south America? Folks down there migrate up here and chill the fluff out. Wtf is your problem?
I wouldn't even bother to tell you anything about my experiences or why people from other parts of the America's are the way they are. You would just find some way to to spin that into some gross and disgustingly hatred infested post like you always do. Nothing has changed about my outspoken-ness, I have always been that way, we have just ignored eachother for so long that you forgot how we communicate... you and I. Go back and look up a post where you and I interacted several years ago and you will see absolutely nothing has changed, our interaction is the exact same.

Heston Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 4:01:53

Display your flag and stop destroying my Merica thread with your feelings.

Edited By: Heston on Jul 3rd 2018, 4:13:42

Heston Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 4:07:40

I wouldn't even bother to tell you anything about my experiences or why people from other parts of the America's are the way they are. You would just find some way to to spin that into some gross and disgustingly hatred infested post like you always do. Nothing has changed about my outspoken-ness, I have always been that way, we have just ignored eachother for so long that you forgot how we communicate... you and I. Go back and look up a post where you and I interacted several years ago and you will see absolutely nothing has changed, our interaction is the exact same.

See you think differently than me. I was asking wtf is it in general, not between me and you. Are you a female? You say a lot of girly fluff all the time.

Karnage XZ

Jul 3rd 2018, 4:35:05

See you think differently than me. I was asking wtf is it in general, not between me and you. Are you a female? You say a lot of girly fluff all the time.
😀 you funny

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 11:15:16

it's always about you....we know you could never stop running your mouth.....kicked from a few alliances, kicked from the military, kicked from the postal service, kicked out of the country, stay in the jungle long enough and you will get kicked from there too ya syko babbler, whining little fluff

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 3rd 2018, 13:19:43

They got me doing the fireworks at my Church's Patriot's Day celebration. :)
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 3rd 2018, 23:59:11

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Wronghouse Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 0:35:01

Good too see you in good form Heston my old mate.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2018, 2:15:54

Cinco De Mayo or gtfo
Catch me on ir c

Karnage XZ

Jul 4th 2018, 2:26:27

Originally posted by Suicidal:

it's always about you....we know you could never stop running your mouth.....kicked from a few alliances, kicked from the military, kicked from the postal service, kicked out of the country, stay in the jungle long enough and you will get kicked from there too ya syko babbler, whining little fluff
medical retirement from military(pension included and federal benefits), resignation from postal service and two week notice(rehirable), kicked from alliances(recieved invitations to return) jungle(loved it there and Im welcome to return when I'd like) now taking care of business back home before my next journey. Don't you ever in your lives pretend to know me. You know an internet personality, but you dont know the real me. Thanks for leaving SoL I greatly appreciate it. Nothing has ever been about me, I help others every chance I get, nothing wrong with sticking up for myself, nobody else is going to do it for me cause you people are only worried about yourselves. Take care man. I wish you well.

Karnage XZ

Jul 4th 2018, 2:52:32

Not that I really need to prove anything, but the least you know how to do is read.. Crossed out my DoD number for obvious reasons. Careful not to Defame the wrong person. You could end up paying a hefty price for such things.
https://i.imgur.com/clSMhdO.png

https://i.imgur.com/rASQXiS.jpg

Edited By: Karnage XZ on Jul 4th 2018, 4:03:25

Trife Tinkles

Jul 4th 2018, 4:36:31

[quote poster=Karnage XZ; 45383; 862659][quote poster=Suicidal; 45383; 862569]
Careful not to Defame the wrong person. You could end up paying a hefty price for such things.

You should follow your own advice man.

Karnage XZ

Jul 4th 2018, 4:41:30

[quote poster=Trife Tinkles; 45383; 862666][quote poster=Karnage XZ; 45383; 862659]
Careful not to Defame the wrong person. You could end up paying a hefty price for such things.

You should follow your own advice man.
I will if I ever have an actual reason too. Seriously not worried about any of you, or any of them for that matter. I'm accused of being kicked out of two federal jobs and I easily show proof that I left on my own terms and did not leave on any dishonorable terms and you have the nerve to continue bickering with me, you people are something else. Your just a lot of hot air on here.

Heston Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 7:00:14

You got a couple folks throwing sentence fragments your way and you are fluffing doxing yourself so you can be right about something. Who is "just a lot of hot air on here."?
Classic fluff .

Donny Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 7:14:10

Hey Heston, what’s up. Jiggaboo 😂
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 4th 2018, 7:39:12

Happy 4th all Americans.

By the sound of the discord on top it looks like you wanna point the fireworks on each others, but I will remind you that you have the other 364 days to do that! :)

Cheers and happy fourth!

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 7:45:49

All Canadian and US border cities will be smoggy for the next week or so from fireworks being fired for week and half straight.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Heston Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 14:34:29

Without all you FOREIGN war fighters across the world, that get stuck in the same fluff, we wouldn't be such a great country. You are celebrated also, at least at my house.

Hey Donny!

fluff you and your family😙😙🤣

Karnage XZ

Jul 4th 2018, 15:34:22

You got a couple folks throwing sentence fragments your way and you are fluffing doxing yourself so you can be right about something. Who is "just a lot of hot air on here."?
Classic fluff .
You know I am back waiting on my chinese visa and back in my "home state" and I realize how much I truly do not like this place or most of it's people. I am much happier when traveling and not in the states. I really hope after I leave this next time y'all get nuked by the entire world;)

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 17:00:32

Anyone that complained about moving to Canada when Trump got elected shouldn't be celebrating the 4th today ;-p
*Splat*

archaic Game profile

Jul 4th 2018, 17:02:31

Ah yes, Heston prematurely ejaculates and another EE fluffshow ensues. glorius
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2018, 17:34:24

Yup
(•_•)

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 4th 2018, 21:03:03

Happy 4th of July, Boys & Girls ! :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================