Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 21st 2018, 14:50:01

I know plenty of wardogs who are looking for something more interesting to kill anyways. For God sakes please bring back some fresh blood. I'd love to not have to kill the same 3 tags every set. You'd be doing me a favor.

That said, if it's not the same mac then so be it. I'm not afraid of pulling some strings to get some reality going but I also know you personally haven't taken a stance against skywise, osloos, pp1 and ugi suiciding. You are closer to those guys than a lot of people. You know that was Skywise who came out of stones suiciding. I even looked at my logs and sure enough that LCN member called him "macdaddy" so you can understand the confusion. There are also two people named 'juice,' two people named 'beer.' fluff there was even a second Derrick. So my apologies for the mix up.

That said I still want those members to kill me so I'll call you out seeing as both of us knew that was Skywise who detagged stones and suicided. If you want to come in the public, and question my honor, at least have SOME yourself. Get that to stop or fight against it. Dont just sit there laughing when your own clan gets suicided knowing full well who it was and do nothing or say nothing.