Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2018, 17:55:07

That won't stop grudges marshal. Theres already a personal vendetta there and attempting to arrange would only further that divide. Hitting into an already existing server war while doubling their numbers got my netting tag blindsided the following set. Has nothing to do with us both looking for war or having even numbers or anything. If it did, people in zz would have thanked me for winning them that war by hitting villains. They just dont like me personally, so any reason to attempt to run me out of the game is good enough for them. It's unfortunate and unsportsmanlike. But the fact is, if I want to net, which both me and the Ebert's and ashes of this world want to, we cant ever war even their wartag because people are just butthurt constantly and hold stupid grudges. I dont feel like being ab fsed here all summer and I'm sure those guys dont want to ab fs me all summer. Does it make sense for us to war this set? Absolutely. Would it have been more fun? Absolutely.

I've learned by now from maki and gerdler that "it isnt about having fun." Our intentions in that way are very different. They dont do it for fun or else I wouldn't get blindsided while netting. It's only war for grudges. I dont have those. I dont hate anyone in this game. I just try to make the individual sets I play as fun as possible. When the response to that is almost continuously someone taking it personally and thereby attempting to intentionally make the game less fun for other players, that's a pattern.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 28th 2018, 18:03:47
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit