Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2018, 15:30:55

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Part of me wonders if zz had not been suicided and hit and stuff if they'd still hit us. So in that way I understand the sentiment of "of we dont get to net, no one who hit us last set in the server war does." I can buy that.

Have we ever acted in another way? We have never been the original offenders, do keep that in mind, will you?
We do retaliate, tho I know that concept is weird for you and you seem to equate it to keeping a grudge alive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Right. That's exactly what I'm saying. Some of us do it in the spirit of having a good time. As in the only set we warred aside this from this one where reborn decided it needed to die. After war one we join existing war 2 and kill reborn restarts. Point is I'm not jumping any netters for sure Haha. Sometimes when I look at a set progress, war will seem like the more fun option, or you know, reborn will triple tap us. I dont really ever look at it in a sense of getting back at someone or something like that.

But yes, we're saying the same thing here. That I look at war as a concept of something in this game that can be fun at times. You only engaged in war with us from a perspective of revenge. So it makes sense I guess to blast thru a netting tag who happened to participate in a server war from your point of view. Lol. I'm just not thinking that's all that fun.