Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2018, 2:15:29

Bro. He doesnt even have a country here. In every comment you make here, you flash some of that ignorance that playing here for a few sets will change. He won't cry about a 1a country because he doesnt have one. His tag won team. I legit don't see a server that you've gotten to archy at all. He's commenting on your actions as a neutral bystander, not someone you've ever touched.

You still don't seem to get it. This is an at home fan project that openly invites its members to get involved with all aspects. They teach us how the bots work, they ask us to test the new UI, they ask for our suggestions and take them seriously. I don't know man. You say you can't believe they don't use college interns, but that seems to be something you know about. Rather than blasting them for not doing something you know about, just use that knowledge. No one will blast you for not helping program, because you aren't a programmer. As this is a fan project, and you are a fan, if you know how to get a line on college interns, perhaps you should share that info with pang. Thats how it works around here. I'm sure he would be more than happy to have the help. Maybe he didnt consider that option. Or maybe he has but hasn't found what he's looking for.

This is a project that is very easy to be involved in, and making demands of other people for things you can do yourself sounds stupid. You don't have to condescend people that are doing something that you're too lazy to do yourself.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 9th 2018, 2:19:37
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit