Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2019, 3:26:15

Hey vamps. I'm glad you came back for one. I do have some points to respond...

First off, i won FFA with a demo farmer oiler tech reseller hybrid at 5b nw. I've never seen anyone run the strat before and my finish moved me into top 10 best 3 on ffa.

Secondly, I'm testing a F mb/farmer/indy hybrid this set that has made me a solvent profitable country at over 1000 spal. Again, I've never seen anyone run an expenses based war strat like it, and it's worked for me better than i ever could have guessed. I intend to run it frequently in the future. And again I've never seen it done.

Thirdly, when i had my net off with ebert on express, I saw Vicvixvi get top 5 with a commie techer.

My point here is a lack of creativity in building is usually indicative of a lazy player not really that there's a serious lack of critical thinking for the best builds.

I do hear you on the seeming removal of competitive play. I've embraced the new style of play, and truthfully I enjoy it, but it is FAR less competitive. But back when you were forced to PvP to get fat and win, stuff like this was treated similarly tbh. A country hitting someone 100x their size was always seen as gutless, so i don't kinda understand where you're coming from posting about competitive balance on this thread.