Verified:

krDeadSkull Game profile

Dec 7th 2010, 3:06:28

Original Topic:
By doing nothing, they are doing something potentially significant; They are forcing or attempting to force changes to be made. I see that as better than compromising when they were voted in to stand strong. If everyone compromised then we might as well not even bother to vote.

"Most small buisness owners make a "high income" and have a "high networth"

I know that is absolutely false. I know offhand of several local small business which hire employees yet the owners clearly make no more than 40,000 - 60,000 per year, with work hours far above the norm; Compile that the risk of owning a small business.. certainly not "high income" or "high networth".

"That is the problem in a nutshell. We have de-incentivized our "best and brightest" from going into the health care professions. That is a terrible idea. There is a reason Canadian and British citizens come here for health care..."

Exactly.

"I agree with you that the bill, as is, isn't as good as other countries systems for health care. It's a hack job compared to entirely socialized medicine (which, btw, is eventually where you're going to end up. And in 50 years, people are going to wonder why it wasn't done sooner and love it, same as we do in Canada :p) and the way it was rolled out wasn't good for things."

Read above, that's the core problem with entirely socialized healthcare.

Edited By: krDeadSkull on Dec 7th 2010, 3:08:42
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
aim krDeadSkull
icq 601583071