Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 2nd 2021, 16:48:06

Originally posted by mrcuban:
forgive me for tuning in to this thread at the end. But are you saying that having multiple accounts is against TOS even if you don't play on them at the same time?

Account 1 - play a set
aacount 2 - play the next set
account 1 - play a set.

Or are you referring to Multi accounts playing countries in the same set? Or including multi accounts to post on the forums under a new alias to be a fluff?

or all of the above?

1 account 1 person 1 cup 1 girl
SRS

Actually if you had an account way back when and forgot your password, then came back after not playing for years... then a new account would be probably acceptable. Because it is apparent you cannot access the last account. Though players should probably contact the admin team aka Bug or Pang. I have no access to passwords and I don't think Prime does either, nor do I want to know anyone's favorite color or what they did last summer :P
I want to state if you are using abc123, martianischeesehead, OR ILOVEMYMOM..... that is never good...but moving on.

no no no no club:
last set: played one account
this set: played a new account
next set: played the old account again

ANY CURRENT PLAYABLE SET (no no no club): Played both accounts, self deleted one country off an account or was killed, and created a new country within the same set on the same server on another account.

THIS SET: (forgot what I going to write here, old age sucks, I will be back when I am going to remember)

In general, this is silly, making things hard on the dev/admin/mod team is not cool. And it makes a person one big penis head. If you feel you need to play a new account, then contact a dev or Prime for reasoning, but know that is the ONLY account you should ever play again. ONE ACCOUNT MEANS ONE ACCOUNT. This isn't swipe right or left for a new girl ;)

<3

Edited By: galleri on Feb 2nd 2021, 16:50:53. Reason: Can't create sentences. English is new for me.
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.