Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2021, 14:57:13

In all the game sheesh. I think I'd go tmac.

He has access to less tools and hive thinking. He came here and proved he can ball in FFA. Ran up a best 3 on team better than most do in years in just a couple sets. I think if he had access to the same tools and particularly people as en4, he'd finish ahead of him much of the time. Were watching him oil destock 1.1b while en4 hybrid destocks 1.15b. I think the better player just doesnt have access to the better tools because he chooses to play solo or in evo 1a where he is the best player by quite some distance. So he comes up a little short sometimes on destocking, but I think in terms of market play, dude is the goat.

For consistancy, ashe is 2nd to none. In fact, no one else is doing a top 5 country every single set on every single server he plays right now. When I win team, I have to beat ashe. When I win FFA, I have to beat ashe. Because he's always gonna be there. Me I'll win one set and then not even run my turns the next. Absolutely no consistency to my play. And same with gerdler and enshula. They arent here deciding how many top tens they're getting here per set or getting like 11 1st place team finishes. I think the only knock down from 1st place is due to him not playing 1a. Steak sauce is supposedly the hardest server to win and if you arent playing it, I dont think you can claim it.

3rd/4th I go Gerdler/enshula. Certain guys are just formula wizards who can play this game perfectly. I think I can watch a player with a little more by the seat of his pants come up and nip these wizards tho. I've watched guys like relaxlah finish ahead of them whom I dont think are better, just by doing some go by feel stuff while others were out mathing. So I put guys like ashe and tmac ahead of them for that market feel play. Gerdler has won every server, so I'll give him a slight edge here. But ensh has impressed me equally with some absolutely massive sets.

5th en4. I think hes a bit of a one trick pony but when he does the trick he wins 1a and has the best three record there. I think that guy can actually run up the most nw on the hardest server. Negative points for him tho because I have you know....40 or 50 top tens and 5 or so wins across 3 servers and I've never netted against him. He is steak sauce only. If I ever got to watch him play team or FFA or express I'd be able to speak on his versatility. I think he is 1a best netter, not game best netter.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Mar 29th 2021, 15:02:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit