Apr 25th 2017, 21:16:23

Double post

Edited By: Gerdler on Apr 25th 2017, 21:24:42
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 25th 2017, 21:24:09

Originally posted by ironxxx:

Gerdler: I guess its just a co-incidence that the only top feeding suicider this set is also your ally? the guy hit everyone else in the top 10 but not you because you were just lucky enough to randomly have him as an ally? me thinks you protest about this co-ordination thing just a little too much.

I had no idea who that was when he sent me intel. He just sent me an intel because I was dict and he figured I had good spal lol. I know who he is now but I didnt ask him to do anything. He has been doing nothing but topfeeding all reset and I doubt he wants to suicide anyone. But yeah I dont mind not being hit by him.

You both changed your behaviour to hit me at just about the same time. And you both ROR me, he hit you once just like the others. I can't condone or forbid him to do that as I litterally talked to him once. You guys send Serp after anyone that can beat you to first for the past half-dozen resets with very few exceptions. He never hit you once in those resets. If you suggest that my ally should break the pact and hit me I was actually afraid of just that for half the reset, because I had literally no idea who he was and I knew he was topfeeding all the time.

Try winning on your own for once, nobody. I am not suggesting you don't ally Serp but maybe try to win without him taking out your competition.

I have played litterally one full reset on primary on EE, are you telling me that I am 1/1 on getting teamed up on by you two as a coincidence? Neither of you hit anyone else in the top before completely changing your grabbing tactics to hit me, at just about the same time. Dont you think you could have been a little more covert?

I reported you both. If you assume that I would send my allies on you after doing that I cannot decribe how wrong you are in that assumption. Ofc there is way more at stake here than a bloody fcking landgrab can solve lol. I would have asked them to stay the fluff away if I knew them better, even though I hoped they would realize that on their own, instead they go ahead and taint my name. Yours is thrash though since many resets back.

I want to know your story on how you both came to the conclusion that grabbing me and RORing me was a good idea at pretty much the same time, after having been bottomfeeding all reset. I'm all ears.

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 26th 2017, 8:04:42

The story?

Ok gather around children.

My netgaining was done after my first war, so I just wanted to hit the 1a player with a land fat country just because this is primary and nobody here is safe. I actually think it's fun to hit 1a players because there's always an entitlement to be left alone, or an entitlement to follow some "retal system" that doesn't apply here. I moved on to ti, since he was the new land fat country but then figured I'd leave him alone since we already got into it before. Times a wasting so I broke gdi on you and asked ironx to leave you alone as I wanted to pick a fight and see your response. Your response was to waste your turns and resources on him. Lol. Now I'm waiting for goods to sell so I can run turns again.

That's pretty much sums up the story. 1b is the Wild West of EE. Saddle up and start hitting.

The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 26th 2017, 8:16:04

Oh almost forgot, as for the reporting... for what? Your exchange with ironx was 6 days after ours, not "at the same time" as you made it out to be above.

Don't be sad that your tag isn't here to protect your netting. Things like this can happen here, and do happen here. It's a different game.
The EEVIL Empire

Karim Game profile

Apr 26th 2017, 8:54:47

In Primary tags are just cosmetics in your country name, and it has to stay this way.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 26th 2017, 9:04:30

Haha i have played 0 full resets in 1a in EE so don't tell me I'm used to it. I was better defended than anyone in the game when you hit me and when iron hit me the first time. You were really defenceless though and so were ironx, which is why I could ss him 7 times while being lower nw and still have way more turrets than jets.

Anyone can hit me all they want as long as their friends don't join in and as long as the purpose is not so obviously to help your invisible 1b tag and the players in it.

Try playing on your own and beat me. I have played this game for just over 2 months so it should be possible.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 26th 2017, 17:45:09

Gerdler,

basically from the moment you broke GDI with me your other allies have been, in some cases, repeatedly hitting me. is that how playing on your own works?

so why would you post anything about playing on your own? You are being directly supported in game by multiple countries.

why didn't you let me go 1v1 with any of your allies that hit me? why didn't you take the RoR and immediately start attacking me?

you waited until i broke GDI with one of them, then blind sided me because you broke GDI with serp and he immediately let you have it. had he not done that i'm sure your same allies would've come along to do some more 'uncoordinated' totally random top feeds on him as well

so either way you look at it you are a hypocrite

i would also call you a liar but it was clear to me that your message about no further aggression was total bullfluff from the get go anyways

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 26th 2017, 18:13:31

I am not gdi. I always planned to take you out if either of you hit me after that second hit of yours. You breaking gdi on Nissan can't save you. My plan was ready to be executed I just thought you would hit me yourself with those missiles that I mostly took out. It wouldn't have mattered either way.

You instigated and now you are mad even though you have been helped by serp this set and maaaany sets before.

So in your mind the fact that you hit Nissan and me both twice should save you from the retals of one of us? Nice logic.

I do see that Nissan shouldn't have hit you in the first place and it was far from my wish. I have no clue what a landgrab would solve though. And why should it save you? I can see very clearly that serp is not trying to netgain ever. So he wouldn't mind a few SS:s and a few BRs. So it would be silly of me to waste them on him. You are an entity and I will treat you as such.

Add to this the fact that if serp had stopped hitting me after his ROROR missile strike, your buildings suited me better. :)

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 26th 2017, 18:23:03

Well I don't care what you think honestly. Clearly you don't understand the server.

I've always been the biggest proponent of not team playing here in 1b since it's the only server I enjoy. Take that for what you want. I don't care. You're 2 separate incidents with myself, then ironx are 2 separate incidents. In fact that's why I even went so far to ask him not to attack you. So I could fight you with no worries of thoughts on coordination. He wanted to fight you so badly, but I asked him to not. Totally sounds like coordinating to me... coordination not to coordinate. Lol

I understand your mad because you thought you'd walk in and dominate, so you probably won't even hear one word of what's above. Either way I'm still waiting for you to do what Dicts are supposed to do, and blast me...
The EEVIL Empire

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 26th 2017, 20:33:03

Actually I didn't think my interest in the server would last a week, and then I forgot GDI and figured my reset was over. I was playing on borrowed time.

Why would I play dict casher and even switch to dict at like 1.5k if I cared a lot?

So what you are saying is that after you both hit me you were coordinating who will fight me? Is that what I am hearing? That seems like an admission of guilt. Epic!

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 26th 2017, 21:36:39

Lol. Knew you wouldn't hear a word. Your anger is clouding your comprehension to hear what you want to hear.

So you believe me asking someone not to coordinate actually is coordinating??? So I guess when you begged me not to hit you again, that was you coordinating who will or will not fight you too? Lol. Funny logic buddy. I'm going to report you right away. 😂
The EEVIL Empire

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 26th 2017, 21:43:19

Ohh so I am coordinating with you now... Yes I admit it. ROFL

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 26th 2017, 23:06:09

Exactly ... 😂

Now you see how silly that sounds?

The EEVIL Empire

MountainYeti Game profile

Apr 26th 2017, 23:45:36

I like how a guy that only just started playing this set somehow knows all past events to state with absolute certainty that collusion has been going on for ages

Karim Game profile

Apr 27th 2017, 14:46:37

Pretty sad.

Fortunately I got pissed at this server when I saw military prices few weeks ago, other wise I would be pretty pissed off.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 27th 2017, 16:50:06

Ouch... looks like Ti for the win???

yeah seems pretty crappy for indies. Took me 2 days to sell a sufficient amount of goods to run turns properly.

FYI I won't be challenging anyone else this set. I'll just be playing with Gerdies corps for the remainder. Unless someone hits me of course.... I'm all out of missiles btw... *hint*
The EEVIL Empire

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 27th 2017, 16:57:03

You still havn't told me which ops are good. I am not a big war hero like you, just a treehugger from 1a with no tag. How am I supposed to know what to do in a situation like this?

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 27th 2017, 19:59:17

Just lay there and get killed by lazy GS, or fight and make it interesting for me. Either way is win win for me. You could always delete to try and stop my fun, but I'd still get satisfaction from that.

For now, until you decide to move, it's lazy GS and play time with spy ops.
The EEVIL Empire

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 27th 2017, 20:33:00

yes but should I burn oil? You destroid my missile. I was gonna build up to chem rush you, rude!

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 27th 2017, 22:48:58

Yeah I know. The big missile heist of 2017 was such a scandal, it made 20,000 or so of your civilians rebel and flee your nation. Weird??? They must have thought I could use it against you. Your silly civilians don't understand the rules of the game.
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 28th 2017, 20:39:20

Got a message about you today Gerdy...

Message from ipso facto (#24) sent on Apr 28, 14:06
Report this message
I hit that mofo 56 because I owed him.
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 28th 2017, 20:41:31

Is this coordination since he let me know?

Oh, and I think you may have hit the wrong country again. I'm still waiting.
The EEVIL Empire

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 28th 2017, 21:04:38

Ipso facto had valid reasons to hit me. It was a reasonable move by him, I respect it.

I also respect your bomb airbases man. They are bloody epic! :P

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 29th 2017, 0:46:34

epic fantabulousness actually.

Thank you for apologizing to my ally for hitting the wrong number. Mighty polite of you.
The EEVIL Empire

Toran Republic Game profile

Apr 29th 2017, 14:12:01

Originally posted by Serpentor:
epic fantabulousness actually.

Thank you for apologizing to my ally for hitting the wrong number. Mighty polite of you.

Now he hits me a second time saying it's a retal for my attack on him. Only problem is that I haven't attacked him.

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 30th 2017, 0:22:47

If I was you I'd attack anyone left who hadn't been in the mix yet..... EE royal rumble!!
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 30th 2017, 0:23:47

Actually I guess I could just do that myself.
The EEVIL Empire

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 30th 2017, 10:11:24

commandos Game profile

Apr 30th 2017, 19:05:55

LOL /popcorn