Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 8th 2012, 4:54:07

I think I am pretty fair and a pretty nice mod to you all here in primary. I give you guys respect and I pretty much expect that you all could do the same?
This means not causing me headaches on this board. We are all grown ups here, as far as I know.
Please do not call each other cheaters or call out other players that you think are cheating. Come find me if you suspect this. I pretty much have looked into stuff that is brought to my attn or explain why it cannot be valid.
And please don't tell those people what server you think they should go play on. I play on ffa, thank you very much ;)
Things like this lead to some angry comments and child like behavior where I then have to take time out of my day to read each and one of your special posts and shake my head ;)
This then turns into making me feel like Judge Judy and whether or not I should ban a person from a forum and so on......

In a minute I will also be posting the same forum new rule that Warster had to place into effect on express talk.

Thank you.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2012, 5:45:18

>>>--------<3----------->

For you, galleri :*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

MrX Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 5:47:05

^_^
________
Join LaF { http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=LaF }
-+=[ Semper Paratus et Fidelis ] http://www.lafamiglia.org {iCQ: 168700501}

blid

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2012, 7:52:20

So, you're saying it's okay to give your friend thousands of free acres, but there's a problem with calling that cheating?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2012, 7:56:34

This player dropped his defense, then let his friend farm him:
2012-04-03 20:20:35 SS Walls Of Stalingrad (#220) Oden (#108) 244A (326A)
2012-04-03 20:20:31 SS Walls Of Stalingrad (#220) Oden (#108) 252A (336A)
2012-04-03 20:20:25 SS Walls Of Stalingrad (#220) Oden (#108) 402A (627A)
2012-04-03 20:20:20 SS Walls Of Stalingrad (#220) Oden (#108) 423A (658A)
2012-04-03 20:20:04 PS Walls Of Stalingrad (#220) Oden (#108) 847A (1441A)
2012-04-03 20:19:56 PS Walls Of Stalingrad (#220) Oden (#108) 948A (1598A)
2012-04-03 20:19:50 PS Walls Of Stalingrad (#220) Oden (#108) 1077A (1798A)

That's 6783 acres he gained on that round of attacks.

And not only is that okay, but you want to take away from us the right to comment on it? If they won't be deleted, public comment and our judgments are all we have.

Edited By: blid on Apr 8th 2012, 8:02:02
See Original Post
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 8:09:49

i the the whining, then i look to the left. I saw blid lmao. It can't be helped. That's just blid lol!!

i farm inactives/noobs all day son!
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

blid

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2012, 8:40:24

That's nice, but I'm not talking about you.

tduong Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 8:43:15

herbs is farming oden too. Is he a cheater too?

Forgotten

Apr 8th 2012, 8:45:23

I don't post here.

but, you volunteered to be a mod of a forum and now you want people to not post in the forum so you don't have to mod it?

.... i am confused
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

blid

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2012, 8:46:15

Originally posted by tduong:
herbs is farming oden too. Is he a cheater too?
Anyone can read the news and decide to get in on it, that's not cheating. What I consider cheating is when one player drops his defense to zero and then tells his friend and lets him have thousands of free acres. Even if they can't be deleted for it, I and all others can see what happened, and in my opinion at least it's not right. I don't see why I shouldn't be able to say so, and if they disagree they can come post why.

Your thing about calling me a 'whiner' is sad because you're trying to shame me for calling out shady business. I guess I can see why since I think you first started the 'whiner' thing after I complained about you putting JJ in DR for an entire reset, something you got deleted for the next round.

Edited By: blid on Apr 8th 2012, 9:12:10
See Original Post

caffeineaddict Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 12:00:56

I'll be joining blid as a whiner. The oden thing is just not right.

Herbs is being opportunistic... though i have a feeling he is in neofed too.

I sincerely hope that primary doesn't turn into the mess that is teamm server

braden Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 12:21:13

i am walls d ally for crying out loud and i'm with blid on this one :(

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 8th 2012, 13:55:48

No what I am asking is for you all to actually act like you are an adult for once.
After this there is no need for me to explain my post, you are just trolling.

Edited By: galleri on Apr 8th 2012, 14:28:33
See Original Post

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 20:30:42

Instead of worrying about what people are posting, worry about fixing the fluffing game.

Nuketon Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 22:38:31

It's het job to moderate the forums, not "fix" the game

BobbyATA Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 23:51:50

I think perhaps some of us posters would benefit from expanding our vocab a bit and using terms other than cheater at times. For example legit/non-legit is common terminology in 1A, where a legit finish is one with no FA or internal farming,etc.

I think it would be fair to someone to say Walls of Stalingrad is not legit this set, but I agree it is unfair to call Walls of Stalingrad a cheater.

Does this seem fair galleri?

I do think players should be able to discuss on the forums whether certain tactics should be banned or not. We finally have the benefit of game mods in Pang and qz who are able to actively respond to players suggestions on rule changes. It would be a shame to stifle discussion of what rule changes the primary community would like to see...

tduong Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 23:55:58

I think everything is mostly fine. You can't set up a perfect system because people will always find a way to abuse good things. There's just a few too many whiners.

If you're good, you'll win regardless

braden Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 0:12:56

delete them both and you'll not to have to worry

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 9th 2012, 3:11:31

Originally posted by Rockman:
Instead of worrying about what people are posting, worry about fixing the fluffing game.

Which apparently we were all counting on you to do also when you was b and s mod...... right....
take your anger out on the admins, not me. Thanks Rockman

tduong Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 3:21:52

Originally posted by galleri:

Which apparently we were all counting on you to do also when you was b and s mod...... right....

good god people

don't take your anger on admins or mods.

The mods are here to uphold the rules set by the developers of the game. They are not here to take sides so don't expect them to take your sides. They must remain unbiased like a judge. People need to stop being so biased and emotional towards certain players and expect admins to side with them. Whether they cheat or not, report them anyways, then let the mods do their work.

Admins/developers are here to improve the game. They are not here to make certain people happy or turn the game into what certain players want. The game was created this way and will remain this way. Changes are made to balance the gameplay or deter/resolve cheaters/exploits. They are not making money on this. They are losing money for your entertainment. Keep that in mind before you get pissed off and curse them out. Ask nicely, you might get more progress that way.

Calm down people. Seriously, if you don't like it then you can always play utopia or dragons of atlantis or whatever. You don't have to like this game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2012, 5:39:27

*shouts very hard* I LOVE YOU GALLERI!!!!! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 4:07:26

Originally posted by tduong:
i the the whining, then i look to the left. I saw blid lmao. It can't be helped. That's just blid lol!!

i farm inactives/noobs all day son!

its because he backed out on meeting you on the GW campus. he was too busy whining.

not winning, but whining.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2012, 0:50:57

To me, this seems like an issue with modding not the admins. At least based on Qz's post on B&S that mods have a certain amount of leeway to make decisions based on looser interpretations of the rules.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 7:25:46

^rockmans just angry because he was labeled the most overrated earth player in the world. big mouth, not enough decent finishes.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 12:19:46

I like gummy bears!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

trumper Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 20:43:48

No what I am asking is for you all to actually act like you are an adult for once.
After this there is no need for me to explain my post, you are just trolling.

The problem with this request--at least for me--is that I'm forced to act like an adult all day long and often times on night-time conference calls or late night e-mail chains. I need somewhere to be a child. I think you're such a great modsitter that it's only appropriate.