Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Aug 16th 2012, 20:23:52

In Earth 2025, overlapping attacks on an individual server meant you weren't a multi, so you were safe from deletion. But attacking one after another was very suspicious, and would get you deleted, especially if the attacks were just minutes apart.

But in EE, overlapping attacks shows coordination. But if you attack one after another, just minutes apart, then you're clearly not coordinating attacks.

And you can get deleted for organized killruns. Which apparently includes ABs, because according to our wise moderators ABs can kill.

Its sad how play reminiscent of being a multi makes you safe from deletion, but if you're clearly not a multi, that gets you deleted.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 17th 2012, 13:00:11

No. Being a multi gets you deleted. And attack times/sequences are not proof of being multi by themselves. Relying on a newsbot to identify multies without seeing the rest of the player information is like me saying you obviously must be a cheater because you post so much about multies on the forums or that you are claiming to run multies here.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2012, 13:59:27

Bottom line martian, the mods failed us. And yes that includes you.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2012, 14:00:20

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Rules should be consistently and fairly applied.
Rules should be announced through proper channels.
Rules should not be retroactively applied.
Rules should take effect at the start of the next set.
Rules should not be created by moderators.

All of these are common sense ideas and most of these require very little effort to implement, so it saddens me to see such failure across the board.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 17th 2012, 18:53:04. Reason: meant to quote
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 14:02:29

In Rockman's defense, you have to admit that there is something wrong when players with no "tools" do a better job at identifying cheats than you, and much faster too.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 17th 2012, 14:57:38

and half the time those players are wrong.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 17th 2012, 15:47:12

more like 75%-80% of the time and closer to 90% of the time on alliance server. Not that I want to discourage people from reporting, I am more than glad to check out anything you might have found suspect. Just because you are convinced that two players are cheating doesn't make it true. Also there are certain individuals that report lots of stuff blindly in an effort to get their competitors deleted in spite of there really being no basis for it. This consumes a lot of time.

You also have no info on which deletions are the result of reporting vs which deletions are not.

I should point out that I made part of my earth career on making people thinking I was cheating when I wasn't. I know of multiple people who are very good at fooling your "tools" (aka news-feed) into thinking they are doing stuff that they aren't, both friends and former foes alike.

If you had issues with the way primary was being moderated, you should have come to me first and then if you didn't like my answers posted on the boards rather than going from 0 to 200 in 10 seconds. I am more than willing to talk anything out you don't like but simply crying "wolf" every time something doesn't go your way is non-productive. I don't prioritize issues based on how loud you complain.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Rockman Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 16:39:59

Originally posted by martian:
No. Being a multi gets you deleted. And attack times/sequences are not proof of being multi by themselves. Relying on a newsbot to identify multies without seeing the rest of the player information is like me saying you obviously must be a cheater because you post so much about multies on the forums or that you are claiming to run multies here.

Try reading my post again. I said that overlapping attacks means you aren't a multi, but never that sequential attacks means you are a multi. I said it was play reminiscent of being a multi that would make you safe from deletion. Because our wise moderators believe that two people online at the same time shows organization, but if one person attacks right after the other person without overlapping, there's clearly not organization.

So the way to show organization is to give the appearance of being a multi. Which is different than actually being a multi.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 17:39:47

Your point is moot Rockman

Overlapping attacks does not mean you are not a multi

in E2025 i used to multi in tourney and i would tab up and intentionally overlap attacks

so a multi could be overlapping or sequential
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 17th 2012, 17:48:24

@Rockman: your conclusions are baseless and invalid both in terms of EE and in terms of earth2025.

All those who actually led a large tag during earth2025 and tried to get people deleted on that basis (sequential attacks) raise their hand.

Your assertions regarding primary are also baseless.
All those who can actually see every ingame action taken by players in primary raise their hand?
Can your newsfeed plus an alliance spy op do that? No? I"m sorry, your argument is invalid.

Try again.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 17th 2012, 18:51:03

Originally posted by crest23:
In Rockman's defense, you have to admit that there is something wrong when players with no "tools" do a better job at identifying cheats than you, and much faster too.

I will tell you that like warster said, 90 percent is wrong.......everytime I get a player tip from one of you all telling me it is JJ23 or someone else....you all have been way off.
I wish I could remember who it was you all reported once as JJ23... you all would of laughed so hard when you realized who the country you reported really was. lol there was time that I think you all reported me as a cheater in express. All due to country names.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 18th 2012, 3:27:29. Reason: corrected a sentence
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2012, 21:34:22

Who do you mean "you all"

Wait you don't even mod Express, I don't get it
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 17th 2012, 21:37:49

fluff who cares

Edited By: blid on Aug 17th 2012, 22:57:50
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:06:27

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by crest23:

I will tell you that like warster said.......everytime I get a player tip from one of you all telling me it is JJ23 or someone else....you all have been way off.
I wish I could remember who it was you all reported once as JJ23... you all would of laughed so hard when you realized who the country you reported really was. lol there was time that I think you all reported me as a cheater in express. All due to country names.

http://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/278/283

That's the only country that I've reported as JJ23. I claimed that he was using spy countries and numerous leeches. Was I wrong that time? Or have I always been right when reporting someone as JJ23?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 18th 2012, 0:02:26

I am not going to go through here and tell each person if they were right or wrong :)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

crest23 Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:07:53

galleri, why were these 2 countries not deleted?

America The Beautiful (#167) and Auchterarder (#143)
The Nigerian Nightmare.

ZIP Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:10:57

lol i wonder if i have ever been reported
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 18th 2012, 1:50:42

Refer to the rules martian posted. It was discussed amongst the moderators, and it was decided that we would leave them. There is no rule about someone farming someone else over and over.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 3:00:46

I am not going to go through here and tell each person if they were right or wrong :)

Then why did you say we were all wrong, if we weren't all wrong? Are you addicted to lying?

It's a bad enough that you're incompetent, but being dishonest as well makes it even worse.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 3:03:52

Originally posted by martian:
@Rockman: your conclusions are baseless and invalid both in terms of EE and in terms of earth2025.

All those who actually led a large tag during earth2025 and tried to get people deleted on that basis (sequential attacks) raise their hand.

Your assertions regarding primary are also baseless.
All those who can actually see every ingame action taken by players in primary raise their hand?
Can your newsfeed plus an alliance spy op do that? No? I"m sorry, your argument is invalid.

Try again.

I'm still waiting for an explanation for why Vivanick's actions, with his friend always hitting right after him is not cheating, but what Chewi did is considered cheating. The differences I can see are: Chewi is in LaF, Chewi posted on the B&S forum, they attacked at the same time rather than consecutively, they did it in retaliation. And lastly: Galleri is incompetent.

I'm still waiting for a good explanation.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 18th 2012, 3:09:05

Originally posted by Rockman:

Then why did you say we were all wrong, if we weren't all wrong? Are you addicted to lying?

It's a bad enough that you're incompetent, but being dishonest as well makes it even worse.

Thanks for the compliment and I made a mistake in my posting, I meant to say like warster said about the percentage. I missed a line in there.
But you are a perfect human being Rockman, I am sorry I am not like you.
P.S. please find something better to do with your life....you seem to know everything, get some cures for the world...or invent something.
As an incompetent mod, I am not reading this board anymore. We have forum moderators for this. I am not getting all worked over a game that I play for fun. I did not sign up to deal with people who act like assholes and get off by treating everyone else like assholes, as a volunteer.
I am not sure what kind of morals or values you have or were raised on...but someone should of taught you it is really rude and uncalled for to call people names that have never done anything wrong to you. If my son called any woman a name ever ...on the internet or in person...I would slap him, your mama should probably do the same.
Yes since you resorted to calling me names, you get called one too.
Stop being so hateful. Positivity works better, whining and crying and calling wolf and making others look bad doesn't do one good.
Good Luck with your gaming.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 18th 2012, 3:38:06
See Original Post

Soviet Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 3:49:41

Funny how you call her a liar and talk about being dishonest and incompetent. Hanlong must've felt really incompetent until he gained access to the DB and multiple alliances forums/boards. LaF is full of cheats and liars who do nothing but backstab the entire game. It is how it's always been and how it always will be when people like you fill their ranks.

I also think it's funny that you guys praise the mods when they delete cheats and promote fair play, but when it's one of your own who is doing the cheating and gets caught, you guys come here to slam the very same mods with rude comments and condescending language like you can do a better job. Of course you wouldn't be able to because you yourself wouldn't stop your LaF buddies from violating the rules.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Chewi Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 7:33:57

Rockman, it wasn't likely a result of malice.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 11:44:56

Originally posted by Chewi:
Rockman, it wasn't likely a result of malice.

That's correct. But I'm still waiting for an explanation. And Galleri is hurt by my calling her dishonest and incompetent. She did call me an asshole, though. Which, while it is her being honest, is more hurtful than the language I used against her. And if her words being honest is a legit defense, than the truthfulness of my claims should also be a legit defense. Unless, of course, there's a double standard here as well. Which I expect there is.

I just want a good explanation from them, when I don't think it is possible for them to give one.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 11:46:02

Originally posted by Soviet:

Funny how you call her a liar and talk about being dishonest and incompetent. Hanlong must've felt really incompetent until he gained access to the DB and multiple alliances forums/boards. LaF is full of cheats and liars who do nothing but backstab the entire game. It is how it's always been and how it always will be when people like you fill their ranks.

I also think it's funny that you guys praise the mods when they delete cheats and promote fair play, but when it's one of your own who is doing the cheating and gets caught, you guys come here to slam the very same mods with rude comments and condescending language like you can do a better job. Of course you wouldn't be able to because you yourself wouldn't stop your LaF buddies from violating the rules.

According to Martian, you should be banned for making these hurtful accusations. But that's only if there's no double standard.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 18th 2012, 13:43:01

by your own logic you should be banned. Plus you've posted more than enough to justify a ban on top of what I quoted.

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 18th 2012, 13:49:24

Like I told you before and I repeat so it sinks in:
There would be no way galleri would know what tag any of the owners of those countries play in in alliance. Login names more often than not do NOT correspond to earth aliases (in fact even back to earth2025 people were encouraged not to use their earth nick as their login).
Myself or an admin could figure that stuff out (if the owner plays in alliance/what tag they are in), but
1) it's not useful for anything so why would I bother
2) I rarely do sweeps of anything other than alliance for purposes of finding rules violators unless another game mod/player requests me to.

Finally: the deletion came after the country was reported and investigated that way.
Your theory is also invalid because a mod CANNOT connect a board account to a game account. Only Qz/Pang can do this.

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )