Verified:

Whistler Game profile

Jan 31st 2017, 1:30:45

I cannot join the GDI (the option is no where to be found) and I cannot declare war (again the option in the drop down is not there) on much larger countries that are attacking mine. can someone help me out?

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2017, 1:34:30

Gdi is near the bottom of the page. Just below the news. Declare war isn't an option in primary.
Just shut up and have another beer

Whistler Game profile

Jan 31st 2017, 1:41:02

I have been clicking on "Join GDI" for 2 days and nothing. The same screen keeps popping up with the ad at the bottom.
If Declaring War is not an option, why does it tell me that I cannot attack w/out declaring war first??

Join GDI

The Global Defense Initiative (GDI) is an open organization dedicated to the protection of our members. As a member of GDI, you will receive the protection of GDI forces. Unless you have attacked a country twice or more, that country will only be able to commit the following attacks or harmful spy ops against you: standard strikes, planned strikes, steal tech, bomb banks, burn oil, and burn bushels. However, we require your assistance in return. You will be required to pay $5 per acre of land you own to the GDI fund as long as you are with us. In addition, you will not be allowed to commit offensive acts which are not standard strikes, planned strikes, or beneficial spy ops against other countries unless they have attacked you more than once. You can only join GDI if you haven't attacked or done a harmful spy op and cannot leave after joining. In the final six hours of the game, you will not be able to engage in any offensive actions against countries that have not hit you at least once.

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2017, 1:46:48

You can only join GDI if you haven't attacked or done a harmful spy op and cannot leave after joining.

If you have done any grabs you can't join. I always join before leaving protection so i don't forget.

Whistler Game profile

Jan 31st 2017, 1:48:13

ahhh ok. Well I've messed up quite good then.
Thanks.

stanrools Game profile

Jan 31st 2017, 1:51:03

Learn something new every day i thought delare was a thing. is it in turny?
Techer to win it all.

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2017, 1:56:24

Hmm not sure stan. I don't think so though.

I think declare war is only in non-solo servers.

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 31st 2017, 21:58:34

express and primary both share same GDI so dec war isnt an option, every other server shares old GDI so dec war option.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

agmusgrave Game profile

Feb 2nd 2017, 8:51:33

true dat

CJjack Game profile

Feb 2nd 2017, 12:30:57

beerdrinker75 thanks for the info