Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2012, 6:52:07

^ I missed that :/ , yes looks suspicious now that I took a closer look and compared priors.....big HMMMMM!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 7:28:40

doesnt matter. its rockman. he deserved it. thats the crap u get for running ur mouth gabriel.

KARMA>
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

caffeineaddict Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 8:08:35

Yeah, it does matter jj. How would it be if you were attacked by 3 countries and only one of which was grabbed by you and you'd only grabbed once at that.

You wouldn't be happy and you'd let us know, just like you threatened to flatten the next country that hit you. You probably should have noticed by now that free lenny #55 grabbed you for 2k acres. Are you going to follow through on your threat or are you going to roll over like you did with jedioda last set or like you've let roksilver and rostral ventral nuclei grab you twice with only one retal.

If you don't follow through, don't see why i, or anyone else, shouldn't take a shot at you either. :-p

Apr 5th 2012, 8:13:41

And before you come back with your response, i've played techer and i know just how easy it is to war. I'm not after a war nor am i after making long term enemies.

You've got to put your money where your mouth is, otherwise you don't get no respec'

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 11:02:41

ill be doing all my retals. including my next one when i login in 1.5hrs.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 12:19:49

Like I said, you will be running in place for the rest of the set.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 12:43:07

thats fine. this set is pretty much donzo for me anyways. just gonna make sure anyone who hits me wont finish as well as they possibly could.

Apr 5th 2012, 12:47:17

You've got stalingrad, androginy, bmwoman, suzuki and lenny to hit. It's gonna take you, and i'm guessing, at least (on average) 5m jets for each, even if you have decent off allies. Gonna take you at least 3 days, even with the cash you should have on hand.

Just seeing your nw drops over the past 3 days you've probably had salwa somewhere in the region of $1.8b tech. What with expenses and food i reckon you could be sitting on cash of around $1.5b.

Just seen you hit #245... i'd have done lenny first

Good luck

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 17:01:52

245 is a ttr.
hitting and not having to tear down and rebuild was useful. that it itself increased my tpt by 500.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2012, 17:05:52

JJ hit list:

Walls Of Stalingrad (#220)
roksilver (#91)
adroginy graphenated (#118)
Black magic woman (#98)
Suzuki Marauder (#134)
Free Lenny (#55)
X Pandora (#51)
X BMW335 (#109)

2 down, 6 to go. If he hits them all that's like 20k acres. But there will probably be new hits coming in as he gets fat. Who wants to take bets on whether he manages to retal all attackers?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

jedioda Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 6:02:04

Last reset, JJ complained I ruin his reset, and now he wants to ruin resets of all these people. LOL

tduong Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 6:48:18

lol a LG isn't going to ruin anybody's reset. But It may be hard for jj to retal all of them. Unless he has a bpt of 120+ lol. I haven't stopped building cs and my bpt is still only 106
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

blid

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2012, 14:36:32

Walls Of Stalingrad (#220)
roksilver (#91)
roksilver (#91)
adroginy graphenated (#118)
Black magic woman (#98)
Suzuki Marauder (#134)
Free Lenny (#55)
X Pandora (#51)
X BMW335 (#109)

retal list just got longer, roksilver hit him again haha
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 15:57:19

fck this list. im going after rocksilver. you will not play that way retard. you will get got.