Verified:

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 2:39:50

top ten and not gdi...what did you expect?

VipersVenom Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 2:51:21

Nice opening with no gdi. To late now. It was looking like a good finish.

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 2:52:54

uhhh my name is Eugene. I stick my hands in fans for fun!

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 2:57:48

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 3:05:40

The guys who did that are pathetic, possibly multis as well. He never even touched 2 of them and they all timed it together. Definitely clan activity, the same three of them also teamed up on #222 earlier in the reset. Purple them all, and fluff them. Btw, he had pretty good SDI it seems.

Edited By: blid on Apr 4th 2012, 3:07:59
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:11:47

no clans or multi's here...

just been playing as allies for a while...move along blid

As for 222, he and his ally raped one of my allies until he asked for help...with a total of 12 attacks or more...
It was settled via messaging...

War is heck dude...get over it

Edited By: dexsydcol on Apr 4th 2012, 3:16:42
See Original Post

VipersVenom Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:16:32

ha ha that is what they all say . multis multis.

Just tired of bottom feeders with gdi .. One just slid past the gate.. gdi needs tweaked..

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 3:22:04

cheaters
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:26:51

blid do you every have proof or do you walk around here with your "havent had a wrong opinion in years" attitude and make assumptions, like crest?
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

VipersVenom Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:27:38

how did we cheat? ,,lobbing missiles at an opponent .

aqua Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:30:33

Kind of extreme over 1 grab.

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:31:50

Last guy that called me a cheater was in third grade P.E. Class almost 40 years ago.

I think I lost that fight but can't remember.

Blids not worth my blood pressure rising!

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 3:35:55

Originally posted by dexsydcol:
top ten and not gdi...what did you expect?

Look at this, your reasoning for trying to ruin his reset is that he was in the top ten and you thought you could. How sad is that? What envy. You can team up for some clan activity and team missiling all you want, it won't stop people from attacking you or make you a better player.

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:41:25

blid he's so powerful you and everyone else knows that his set will not be ruined...set back? sure?

but cut the drama...

GDI rules give all the top players an unfair advantage at attacking everyone at least once without fear of retal. It needs to be tweaked so that if you are at least attacked you can at least lob a few missiles at someone ranked four times your networth.

Look at the top ranked players...they do all the attacking and are rarely hit.

For guys that aren't as skilled as the top players, allowing a few retal shots at your aggressor shouldn't change the dynamics of the game.

Incha was attacking without the protection of gdi...what more do you expect?

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:44:58

At least my Ace Frehley video reference was worth watching...

come on...

Give me credit where credit is due...

Thread closed!

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 3:45:10

blid he's so powerful you and everyone else knows that his set will not be ruined...set back? sure?

but cut the drama...

GDI rules give all the top players an unfair advantage at attacking everyone at least once without fear of retal. It needs to be tweaked so that if you are at least attacked you can at least lob a few missiles at someone ranked four times your networth.

Look at the top ranked players...they do all the attacking and are rarely hit.

For guys that aren't as skilled as the top players, allowing a few retal shots at your aggressor shouldn't change the dynamics of the game.

Incha was attacking without the protection of gdi...what more do you expect?
I "expect" you to "lob a missile" or something like you said you want to be able to, if his attack really bothers you, NOT for you to team up with your buddies for a 3on1 50 missile assault over a single tap. That's exactly why GDI *does* need to exist, and I really hope y'all get deleted, because that's also not how solo games are meant to be played.

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:46:53

ZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZ.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzZ

herbs12 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:51:33

The only question that I have is who was playing incha?

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 3:54:07

He did have a lot of SDI, huh? That's quite a handicap, having to pay all that money into buying SDI tech.

herbs12 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 3:56:54

47 missels shot, 18 made it in. I'm gla incha had decent sdi or he would be right fluffed up, instead this is a medium setback

tduong Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 4:12:50

http://www.eestats.com/primary/country/26

seems like he knew missiles were coming and bought up a bunch of sdi
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Rockman Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 4:16:12

fluff you assholes. You guys need to be permabanned from the game. You guys are low life trash. Your entire goal is to be douchebags to people who don't deserve it. You lack the ability to fight fairly, you play out of pure cowardice.

If you want to play as a team, go play team server. If you want to do this crap in primary, go fluff yourselves.

tduong Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 4:25:27

lol that's what i've been saying but you still can't get them deleted because it's not against the rules since their "clan" is not offfical

jedioda Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 9:46:20

Egg wars and pb child must be purpled
One send missiles and then just after the other=multi

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 11:48:11

Crap like that goes on every day down here in the lower ranks of the game. When it happens to top players...every one of you think we are cheaters and cry foul.

GDI is designed to keep you top ranked guys from being hit...but allows you to bottom feed in your quest to gain the most networth or amount of land...and truthfully its unfair when it allows a country 4 or 5 times your networth to attack you one single time without some recourse.

A simple analogy for you...Imagine me being the biggest bully in the school yard. Every day I get the luxury of punching one of you in the nose, stealing your lunch money, and taking one toy away from each and every one of you and putting it in my corner.

I pick a different kid each day because its the rule, all the while the teachers (gdi) sit around and won't allow anyone to fight back unless I hit the same kid twice.

Then one day, I hit little johnny, who just so happens to have short temper, and the teachers are no where around (non GDI). When my back is turned, little johnny and his buddies (allies) start throwing rocks at me pounding me in the corner.

You owe me a beer Rockman for calling me low life trash...I've actually gotten off the gov't check as of late and am working as the doorman at Wally World. If you come visit, I will kick you in the nads for a retal :)

afaik Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 12:20:38

GDI is designed to keep you top ranked guys from being hit...but allows you to bottom feed in your quest to gain the most networth or amount of land...and truthfully its unfair when it allows a country 4 or 5 times your networth to attack you one single time without some recourse.

What has nw or country size got to do with GDI protection? GDI doesn't protect the top guys, it protects everyone in it.

Frquently it hurts the top guys as lots of mid table guys can go jet-heavy and topfeed, knowing the top guys can only retal one time or risk getting pancaked. Or, the little guys can save up and make a huge retal for a tiny bottom feed, knowing it's unlikely they'll get hit again.

IMO you've got it wrong with your assessment there.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 12:29:09

Plus, it always drives me crazy when the guys who hate GDI take it out on the guy who didn't use it. The fact that this guy brought in friends makes it even worse. You're arguing for the right to send back a missile when someone bigger in the GDI attacks you, and so you therefore send 50 missiles with two friends at a guy who wasn't using GDI.

Edited By: blid on Apr 4th 2012, 12:31:32
See Original Post

caffeineaddict Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 12:57:53

Gdi also reduces the size of a grab by 10% so you should be happier that us "big guys" use it.

If imikeeland , volforlife or a few others had taken this action, i'd have said that incha deserved it for triple tapping, but you guys that did it... pitiful.

ingle Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 13:21:36

Originally posted by caffeineaddict:
Gdi also reduces the size of a grab by 10% so you should be happier that us "big guys" use it.

Really? I wasn't aware that being in GDI reduces your land grabs by 10%...These are the GDI notes (doesn't mention reducing grab sizes):

The Global Defense Initiative (GDI) is an open organization dedicated to the protection of our members. As a member of GDI, you will receive the protection of GDI forces. Unless you have attacked a country twice or more, that country will only be able to commit the following attacks or harmful spy ops against you: standard strikes, planned strikes, steal tech, bomb banks, burn oil, and burn bushels. However, we require your assistance in return. You will be required to pay $5 per acre of land you own to the GDI fund as long as you are with us. In addition, you will not be allowed to commit offensive acts which are not standard strikes, planned strikes, or beneficial spy ops against other countries unless they have attacked you more than once. You can only join GDI if you haven't attacked or done a harmful spy op and cannot leave after joining. In the final six hours of the game, you will not be able to engage in any offensive actions against countries that have not hit you at least once.

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 13:31:28

Happy New Year hit Problem Child and Bentville back to back, causing all of us to lose NW to an extent. His GDI protection protected him from any harmful attacks from those two. He is simply to powerful for an effective retal other than a harmful attack.

To this date he has only been hit once. That makes him a very skilled player. But lets face the truth...He has very little sdi because he knows if he keeps his attacks down to a single tap, he's got nothing to fear from us "lowlife" middle level guys.

Incha on the other hand had huge sdi...and chose not to use GDI...I would assume to save money per turn. Has multitapped numerous times, although not on me...but had an insane amount of sdi to protect himself from it.

What you fail to realize is that he has hit two of my allies...one of course being Bentville and the other Cuz I Canistan #164.

Earlier in the set, #164 was hit 10 times by #99 and 5 times by #222 and was being farmed when he asked for help with the attacks, to which we obliged.

If using allies to stop attacks is against the rules, then why have them? Instead of calling them allies, why not call them "France" if they are of no use other than the military boost.

Yesterday

It was Bentville that first unloaded his missiles on Incha...and like all good allies should, I simply followed suit...yeah, I was a tad moody having lost 3k acres this week to top players as well.

I just can't see being wrong on this...if you kick the dog enough times, eventually he will bite.

If using allies to attack or to destroy is a rules violation...then delete me and I will admit my wrong doing.

Dirty underhanded playing? ABSOLUTELY! But until you are the one getting the screwing...Get Over it !

crest23 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 13:41:57

Are you EGG? I remember having to deal with Egg once in Express. The guy was talking a lot of smack to me.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Apr 4th 2012, 14:08:50

Dex, had you been ganging up on #99 or #222 i would understand. I see you haven't touched #99 yet the three of you would have been able to decimate him and then you could have farmed him as revenge.

If you had a clue you could have ab'd #222 and then farmed him for what he did...

What you did was to hit somone that grabbed once where one of you lost a measily 394 acres.

And i'm afraid your attacks on #222 raise my suspicions even more that that one player is playing more than one country

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 14:22:34

you boys kill me with your allegations of multi...go beat a dead drum. It must be a common thing...

Why don't you ask 222 how it was resolved. Of the two, he had zero troops so the GS run was to try to kill him off first.

EPIC Fail!

I sent him an in game message about it and he didn't know that your country could be killed with zero population.

From that point he said he would stop attacking and would tell 99 the same!

99 I may visit again...but at least not now as he is keeping his word.

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 14:27:33

Originally posted by crest23:
Are you EGG? I remember having to deal with Egg once in Express. The guy was talking a lot of smack to me.

And yes, I am the EGG.

Mostly a good guy but sometimes my mouth gets me in trouble. If my choice of words offended you I apologize! I've been booted a couple of times for some off colored comments and I had to learn my lesson the hard way. Hard Drinking and playing war games don't always go together. I've since repented my ways and have converted to more peaceful and healthful habits.

As for badgering the living crap out of you...its how I roll. :)

Apr 4th 2012, 14:47:27

Well, over the set so far there have been

27 times for egg wars 2012 + bentville
157 times for egg wars 2012 + bentville + problem child
158 times for bentville + problem child
172 times for egg wars + problem child

Have been logged on at the same time...

To compare with me and my 2 allies,
11 times with x
0 times with y
[Names have been changed to protect the innocent]

Something pretty screwy looks to be happening based on the timestamps on eestats, which are limited to every 5 minutes for nw changes.

As i said, this is enough to raise my suspicions that somone is playing (sharing) more than one country

tduong Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 17:51:16

Happy New Year hit Problem Child and Bentville back to back, causing all of us to lose NW to an extent. His GDI protection protected him from any harmful attacks from those two. He is simply to powerful for an effective retal other than a harmful attack.

To this date he has only been hit once. That makes him a very skilled player. But lets face the truth...He has very little sdi because he knows if he keeps his attacks down to a single tap, he's got nothing to fear from us "lowlife" middle level guys.

Incha on the other hand had huge sdi...and chose not to use GDI...I would assume to save money per turn. Has multitapped numerous times, although not on me...but had an insane amount of sdi to protect himself from it.

What you fail to realize is that he has hit two of my allies...one of course being Bentville and the other Cuz I Canistan #164.

Earlier in the set, #164 was hit 10 times by #99 and 5 times by #222 and was being farmed when he asked for help with the attacks, to which we obliged.

If using allies to stop attacks is against the rules, then why have them? Instead of calling them allies, why not call them "France" if they are of no use other than the military boost.

Yesterday

It was Bentville that first unloaded his missiles on Incha...and like all good allies should, I simply followed suit...yeah, I was a tad moody having lost 3k acres this week to top players as well.

I just can't see being wrong on this...if you kick the dog enough times, eventually he will bite.

If using allies to attack or to destroy is a rules violation...then delete me and I will admit my wrong doing.

Dirty underhanded playing? ABSOLUTELY! But until you are the one getting the screwing...Get Over it !

why don't you face the real problem. That you need to play this game better so you're not on the bottom. Your anger that top players feed on bottom players is bs excuse for how much you suck. BTW no fluff top players feed on bottom players. They're on top!!!! who else did they feed on. i started feeding on people near my networth and got to the top and continued to bottom feed.

tduong Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 17:53:17

[quote poster=caffeineaddict; 16505; 302060]Well, over the set so far there have been

11 times with x
0 times with y

Something pretty screwy looks to be happening based on the timestamps on eestats, which are limited to every 5 minutes for nw changes.

As i said, this is enough to raise my suspicions that somone is playing (sharing) more than one country [/quote]

they sall seem to suck at the same level and have the same anger problems too

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 19:00:55

you boys kill me with your allegations of multi...go beat a dead drum. It must be a common thing...

Why don't you ask 222 how it was resolved. Of the two, he had zero troops so the GS run was to try to kill him off first.

EPIC Fail!

I sent him an in game message about it and he didn't know that your country could be killed with zero population.

Im not going to accuse you of cheating cuz people do like doing that, however....i have to say one thing about your GS kill run Epic Fail..

n00bs! LOL!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 19:05:59

[quote poster=caffeineaddict; 16505; 302060]Well, over the set so far there have been

11 times with x
0 times with y

As i said, this is enough to raise my suspicions that somone is playing (sharing) more than one country [/quote]

I disagree, coffee guy!, back in 97 my brother and 5 more of his buddies from high school used to login during their lunch hour from school library and fk up people pretty badly, these guys im sure are buddies and call or txt each other to coordinate, my point, you dont need to run multi to do what they are doing, heck, i can do that every set if i really wanted to be a DOUCHE, its only few txt.

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Apr 4th 2012, 19:08:36
See Original Post
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 19:17:04

so thats rockmans country? AHAHAHHAHAHH ROCKMAN. how does that taste. HOW DOES IT FEEL SON. this is karma for u calling me out. BOOOYAKAAAAA
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 19:44:57

you know what gabriel rockman, im gonna message every country thats non gdi within your range and have them ALL missile dump you.

how does that feel. you mess with me, you mess with death, on your country son. dont cross the b0$$

tduong Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 19:54:30

dex... GDI protected this guy. Else, he'd be farmed already
2012-04-04 00:10:49 PS Power of Darkness (#125) Happy New Year 2012 (#219) 5155A (7594A)

tduong Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 19:54:55

honestly, he's probably mostly jets

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 20:02:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I disagree, coffee guy!, back in 97 my brother and 5 more of his buddies from high school used to login during their lunch hour from school library and fk up people pretty badly, these guys im sure are buddies and call or txt each other to coordinate, my point, you dont need to run multi to do what they are doing, heck, i can do that every set if i really wanted to be a DOUCHE, its only few txt.
The coordination is strange, why does it seamlessly change from one guy hitting to the next with no overlap and no time in between?

2012-04-04 02:31:09 CM EGG WARS 2012 (#32) Incha (#26) DH
2012-04-04 02:30:53 EM EGG WARS 2012 (#32) Incha (#26) 65179MU
2012-04-04 02:30:50 EM EGG WARS 2012 (#32) Incha (#26) DH
2012-04-04 02:29:12 NM Problem child (#67) Incha (#26) DH
2012-04-04 02:29:11 NM Problem child (#67) Incha (#26) 944A
2012-04-04 02:29:10 NM Problem child (#67) Incha (#26) DH

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 20:16:47

The coordination is strange, why does it seamlessly change from one guy hitting to the next with no overlap and no time in between?

2012-04-04 02:31:09 CM EGG WARS 2012 (#32) Incha (#26) DH
2012-04-04 02:30:53 EM EGG WARS 2012 (#32) Incha (#26) 65179MU
2012-04-04 02:30:50 EM EGG WARS 2012 (#32) Incha (#26) DH
2012-04-04 02:29:12 NM Problem child (#67) Incha (#26) DH
2012-04-04 02:29:11 NM Problem child (#67) Incha (#26) 944A
2012-04-04 02:29:10 NM Problem child (#67) Incha (#26) DH

how bout the fact that we could have been on at the same time dipstick!

You need to take the witch hunt somewhere else...

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 20:17:49

Originally posted by tduong:
2012-04-04 00:10:49 PS Power of Darkness (#125) Happy New Year 2012 (#219) 5155A (7594A)

Not sure I get your point T Dung

and I swear I haven't been drinking :)

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 20:19:16

EPIC Fail!

Im not going to accuse you of cheating cuz people do like doing that, however....i have to say one thing about your GS kill run Epic Fail..

n00bs! LOL!

Not noobs...been playing since late 90's...more like casual players! I am happy if I stay under top 75 at end of set...

Still doesn't make up for the fail! it indeed was bad !

tduong Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 21:33:30

hmm new member, personal insults, drinking remarks, etc...

dexsydcol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 22:14:30

hmm new member, personal insults, drinking remarks, etc...

You and blid go put on your tin hats and go here

http://www.youtube.com/...xjnnBL7V8&feature=pyv

Apr 5th 2012, 6:30:40

Blid's point, since you do not seem to have noticed is that there is not alternating hits between #32 and #67 - ie #32 hits, #67 hits, #32 hits, #67 gits, etc... it is #32 then #67.

The same can be seen with your attacks on #222. This does not neceaaarily mean one or more person is running 2 or more cointries but it is indicative that it may be happebing.

When coupled with the number of occurances when you were on at the same time (that is, on within 5 minutes of each other) is an even brighter jndication that there and looks highly suspicious.

I'm guessing that the game mods will check you out and ensure your ip addresses do not match, in which case you're probably in the clear and our (my) suspicions will be eased.