Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2012, 0:32:21

Originally posted by tduong:
Originally posted by blid:
Originally posted by braden:
if it isn't right now explicitly against the rules then it should be made so immediately.

if you argue against this, you are pro cheating, very simple.

otherwise i have many, many friends willing to all work towards my benefit.. is this really a game you want to play?
tduong is definitely pro-cheating.

lol because that's your opinion.
You keep forgetting the part where i actually agree with you to think that what they're doing is wrong. But according by the rules of the game, it is not considered cheating.

BLID, YOU DID NOT MAKE THIS GAME. YOU DON'T GET TO MAKE THE RULES!!

CHEATING IS SOMETHING AGAINST THE RULE OR EXPLOITING A GLITCH IN THE GAME MECHANICS. THERE IS NO GLITCH HERE.
You're so emotional tduong.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 0:34:10

lmao how is that emotional. I actually brought out facts, not opinions. Opinions are emotional my friend. I have no opinions against the rules. I simply play the game and laugh at whiners like you
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

braden Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 1:05:46

it should be against the rules. walls is my d ally, for crying out loud, and i consider them both friends. i do not, however, think i should be able to get eight thousand acres off of him.

because i joke about pain, but i am at a persons house who is more than happy to instead of letting me use his computer to play my countries, he uses his computer to make an attack, get out of dr, explore, and let me farm him off my phone off every server i play

this is a joke..

Jackelope Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 19:54:28

Tduong... lol... you think what the Neo boys are doing is cool?? lol... i seen what they are doing.. it didnt sit well in my gut either... like fish soup that sat in the sun for 2 days with flies swimming in it..
this is the same as insider trading...

tduong Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 21:37:26

Originally posted by Jackelope:
Tduong... lol... you think what the Neo boys are doing is cool?? lol... i seen what they are doing.. it didnt sit well in my gut either... like fish soup that sat in the sun for 2 days with flies swimming in it..
this is the same as insider trading...

I've already stated that i think it's wrong. But I don't think it's up to everyone to make the call who's cheating or not. That's the mods' jobs & give them the respect.
The biggest problems here is that a lot of people whine whine whine and expect the mods to do what they want them to do. Do the right thing and report it in game. Do you think a mod is going to listen to someone that dosn't follow simple instructions?

Jackelope Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 23:04:08

as well.. i dont care..
why should anyone care that respected players are doing some corner cutting.. when JJ could be out there farming some nood for DR in express!!! lol
I agree tduong.. that has been my point in the past.. its not our business.. the mods can look into it.. if they see reason to paint them purple.. should we stalk them forever calling them cheaters... ??? hmmm
i like and respect those guys... and will in the future.. reguardless what happens.. :/

tduong Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 3:19:41

why don't we encourage good gamemanship instead of whining, pointing fingers, and being assholes. I honestly can't respect any players that immediately point fingers as soon as something doesn't fit in their world. I've seen pregnant women behave more rationally than that.

Ignore bad behaviors, praise good behaviors. Basic social engineering.

crest23 Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 3:38:44

Basic social engineering? Ignore bad behaviors? What back-ass-wards country are you from? I thought I had heard it all before, now I really have. Ignore bad behaviors, wow! Now I really understand you tduong. It has to be the way you were brought up I guess. Ignore bad behaviors, wow!

Good behaviors = reward.
Bad behaviors, no, you didn't see anything. It didn't happen.

Of all the stupid, dumb, retarded, drunken comments you always make, this one tops it all.

IGNORE BAD BEHAVIORS.

My advice to you tduong, don't have kids. You will not be raising them up right, that's for sure.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 3:49:11

so jack, these are things you that you should just keep walking when you see it.

Because if you're a bad boy, crest just might punish you :)
his hand will come out of your screen and slap ya

Hopeless Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 16:21:00

hey people!! go feed your pets, spend time with your children, or go for a walk...damn yall sound like bunch of pregos on pms arguing

oh wait prego don't get PMS FML

Jackelope Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 23:03:30

you guys loose sight of the fact.. this is a game. Not real life.
In real life a friend of mine, Paul is suffering a brain injury from a drunk driver that crossed the meridian and hit him head on. He was a truck driver, with 2 small kids and a wife. His passenger, Bill was a guy already in a wheel chair from an back injury that left him paralyzed from the waste down.. he died 3 times on the way to hospital with a severed artery from his heart. Good news this week they reattached his leg so he maybe able to walk in a few years, but he still may loose an eye. There putting him in an instituation for people with brain injuries, they have him hand cuffed to his hospital bed because he tries to escape and begs people to let him out..

Do you think i give a fluff about someone bending the rules in a game??? you think that makes them bad people? lol
I like this game, so what if a few people try some sneaky fluff. I've cheated my kids at monopoly! :) lol.. its all in good fun.

Jackelope Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 23:12:57

A few rules need to be fixed but as we heard from martain.. we may have to wait a bit cause pang and qz are having RL issues as well.. be patient people..

tduong Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 15:57:36

Originally posted by Jackelope:
A few rules need to be fixed but as we heard from martain.. we may have to wait a bit cause pang and qz are having RL issues as well.. be patient people..

This game is not as important as their actual lives. I don't mind waiting for changes. It's free after all :)

Karim Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 16:01:14

It's incredible but i do agree with Tduong this time :)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

tduong Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 16:02:44

you've always agreed with me. You just don't want to agree with yourself agreeing with me :)

Karim Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 17:00:19

I am confused now.... :D
-[Panzer Division MD]-