Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2012, 22:58:25

I feel sorry for the bastard, he's doing sooooo well....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 14th 2012, 1:51:29

msg me yur counrty name..

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 17:04:18

when u planning to start the funz.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 17:21:50

What funz.. did you wanna FS the top 10? :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2012, 17:55:28

Market sux balls, can't now ='(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

caffeineaddict Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 18:02:38

Woohoo! free grabs on koh ;-)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2012, 18:12:32

If you can find me :p
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 18:49:53

how is market related to funZ?

unless you decided to play oiler this reset in lieu of last sets record prices.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2012, 18:58:31

I'm setup for both, Farmer and/or Oiler, and both are a bust so far in the market :<
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 19:00:57

Want me to get involved?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2012, 19:04:28

Ya, crest, make the market better!!!!!
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 17th 2012, 7:03:35

not using the biohazzard name Koh?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2012, 7:22:27

Not this set, and I'm gettn my ass kicked and b1tch slapped pretty good :(
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 17th 2012, 18:51:11

whats ur country name. u can PM me if u want.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2012, 6:56:43

You'll know when you see a top 10 turned into a HUGE parking lot ;)
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 18th 2012, 22:55:45

KoHearts-- Why turn someone into a parking lot over a DT? Seems like excessive force!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 18th 2012, 23:58:02

so if your in GDI.. they DT.. you DT back... like an idiot... they are now in the position to FS and do alotta damage.. i have made that mistake... if some one DT's me its "Global Thermal Nuclear War" no winners.. no losers.

tduong Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 0:27:39

If they DT the logical choice would be to do 1 retal. Then save up turns and buy lots of mil strat. Do 2nd retal and 50 ABs.
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 1:16:58

Why stop at 2 retals? Why not 3 or 4 retals, then the 50 ABs? :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 3:00:14

Excessive force would be to farm him all set ;) plus he's not a nice player, he needs to learn the fast way ;)
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 3:55:36

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Why stop at 2 retals? Why not 3 or 4 retals, then the 50 ABs? :)

because if you LG too many times then you increase his SPAL and the DR is unpleasant. It's better to AB him and cripple him. Come back 2 days later when he thinks you're done and put all his cash into rebuilding. Then you do 3 LGs a day until them humanitarians stop you. :)
Like I said before, I don't want to go for the kill or make them stop playing. I would rather cripple them and kick them when they're down. Plus i get free acres :). A smart player would go for warfare tech and stock missiles. But most people don't have that patience especially when they have a parking lot and no cash :)

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 8:37:38

well KoH, heres where your logic is flawed. if the guy is a top 10 player, and he double taps you this early, im assuming for a couple hundred acres a hit.. and lets say you didnt go ABs. you just retalled. once. then twice.

i wouldnt waste my turns ABing you. i would farm you, and keep farming you and try to grow out of your humanitarian range... if im a top player and its this early, i could still recover from your topfeeds and take back my land from you...

if it was say, a month from now while im stocking, then i would be more tempted to forgo my reset since your hit cost me to a point where i could not recover because i stopped lging. and even then, top players are mostly tree huggers. its very hard to throw away a month of hard work to basically do what serpentor and total waste of time did last reset.

i mean. lets say i spend 10 min a day, timing my logins and building my country. multiply that by 40 days or so... thats 400 min, or almost 7 hours. on my country.

you wouldnt build an amazing sculpture that you worked an entire day to, just to take a hammer and destroy something in a matter of seconds that took you all day to build right? well same concept here.

thats why i bit the bullet last reset with jed. it was literally a coinflip but in the end i wanted to see if i could finish top 5. had i known i would have barely broken 100M, and settled for 7th or 8th, whatever i finished, i probably would have forgone it. and im inclined to think most players playing for the achievement of winning would think the same way.

jedioda Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 12:37:16

Well said. I hesitate myself to grab you à second time but didn't want to give you the pleasure to ab me

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 19th 2012, 18:21:19

like i said. do that this reset and i will take you out.

if you ruin my reset again there will be major consequences and you will not be allowed to continue to play primary again.

your logic for making sure i didnt contend for the win was BS to begin with... and you will not be allowed to continue in this
game with that mindset.

i take my country and this game seriously, and what you did last reset was essentially the hammer approach of the example i just used. i will not forget that and we will never be friends. but if you do it again i will make it my goal in primary to destroy you. each and everytime.

and im not quitting this game ANYTIME soon.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2012, 19:01:39

JJ if one lg ruined your reset I think you need to re-evaluate yourself.

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 4:17:57

He's calling you out... Hehe
The EEVIL Empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 22:21:07

Im gettn OWNED, i miss BioHazzard from XI name!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ok, as soon as oil goes up, I'm going to tear em all up!
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 22:30:07

What's your # KoH?

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 22:43:21

Originally posted by Requiem:
JJ if one lg ruined your reset I think you need to re-evaluate yourself.

wrong.

getting hit while im stockpiling and have been for 2 weeks absolutely ruins my reset.

it cost me a top 3 finish and around 15M in nw.

so yeah abosolutely, when you have standards like i do and the ability to win at any given time, that is incredibly frustrating.

if my goal was just to make a top 10 or top 25 like most people here maybe not..

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 22:48:07

Your ability to win depends on how many people help you get there... It takes you like 5 countries to equal one :D

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 22:50:04

hey retard. if ur trying to insinuate something you better stop, because i will get you banned from these forums for good.

i will reiterate what i said on express forums.

if my country is not purpled, you WILL accept my outcome, and results, and you will rsepect them. that is not a choice. im not asking you, im telling you. if you throw around statements of cheat, you better have evidence or my country being purpled THAT reset. if not, it is slander and you will be banned. continue and you will be sued. although id settle for you forced and forbid to play earth every again.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 22:50:59

Your ability to win depends on how many people help you get there... It takes you like 5 countries to equal one :D

and dont talk sh1t when u know nothing about. so if i was viva, oldman, or afaik and they had offense allies its okay, but if i have them then im abusing the system and cheating right? dude stfu. the punishment for being a hypocrite here is permaban and then, death.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 22:56:40

I never said one word about "cheating" but if you put it out there that is your prerogative. I ain't got beef with you per se however I've heard from a few people around here some things that I do not approve of.

caffeineaddict Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 22:56:56

Your jedi mind tricks will not work on me... your jedi mind tricks will not work on me... your jedi mind tricks will not...

I WILL accept whatever jj says as THE TRUTH.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 22:58:08

why dont you re-read this statement retard. you just implied i run 5 countries. like i said, you are now at strike 2. one more and you will be eating a lengthy ban.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 22:59:46

Actually when I used the term "how many people" that implies more than one person i.e. not a multi ;)

Need more help reading?

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 23:04:57

wrong again. your insinuation was that 5 countries would be either a combination of

1. i run 5 countries
2. i get 4 other friends to each run countries with the sole purpose of aiding mine.. which is essentially the same thing as #1

so therefore i am correct.

but thats not the point. the point is you threw around a baseless accusation without proof. and if you do it again, you will be banned. its as simple as that. you dont have to like me, but you will not sandbag/slander/accuse me of anything without evidence

that is how things work. period. and you will not disagree with this statement, because if you continue to do the above, you will be banned. its as simple as that. even if the mods dont ban you, they will be forced to when you get served.

qwertyh Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 20:22:01

oh man..the drama.

jedioda Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 20:29:02

Didn't know I was so powerful.
1 LG I ruin a reset...and is the cause of so many posts

Forgotten

Mar 26th 2012, 6:05:40

I didn't know that JJ23 owned the server and can ban anyone he wants.

What's his number?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 16:13:50

1-800-EAT-SH1T.
(•_•)

Karim Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 16:43:53

If it's a single player giving you headaches KoH, let me know and i'll keep him busy to buy you some time :)

Would be a pleasure since i need someone to farm :)

Otherwise there are 2 guys from last reset i will soon pay a visit to.....
-[Panzer Division MD]-

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 17:43:30

LOL! I have a long list, bro!, Its going to be a FUN final month in this set :D
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 18:17:08

don't hit me!
I get the feeling i'm going to eat a full load of missiles soon the way i'm going lol

Karim Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 18:31:17

It's hard not to double tap at this point of the game, but i still didn't dt anyone: if you double tap you deserve to get in troubles.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

legionx Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 19:53:18

Wow

trumper Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 20:27:36

Any response is fair to double-tapping because you have only one response option to a single attack. It's the tradeoff for that suicider prevention you were otherwise afforded. Folks stupid enough to double tap with less than 1k tanks on hand really deserve whatever comes their respective ways.

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 23:21:12

i don't understand DT. DT is stupid. When i attack someone more than once, i will keep attacking them to make sure they are completely out of range. Because i know when i stop doing LGs on them, other people will see that and hit him again as soon as his DR clears. So if you are going to multi tap then don't do the least damage, do the most damage.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 23:26:07

I have cash and turns, now I need jets to go on market so I can go balistic :p
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 27th 2012, 15:37:29

Originally posted by JJ23:
wrong again. your insinuation was that 5 countries would be either a combination of

1. i run 5 countries
2. i get 4 other friends to each run countries with the sole purpose of aiding mine.. which is essentially the same thing as #1

so therefore i am correct.

but thats not the point. the point is you threw around a baseless accusation without proof. and if you do it again, you will be banned. its as simple as that. you dont have to like me, but you will not sandbag/slander/accuse me of anything without evidence

that is how things work. period. and you will not disagree with this statement, because if you continue to do the above, you will be banned. its as simple as that. even if the mods dont ban you, they will be forced to when you get served.

Dear JJ,
You will not dictate and tell me who is to be banned or not.
Thank you for trying to play moderator.
Sincerely,
galleri

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.