Verified:

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 15:59:47

ur dead.

you will not hit me 3 times in one reset.

you complain about me threatening to ruin you. heres what happened idiot.

you hit me
i retalled.

then you hit back a 2nd time. i threatened to retal, and you said it was too late because you only accept retals in a 24 hour window.

who the F are you to make such a dumbass rule. you will never be able to enforce that in any server. especially primary, and especially against me. you are done. i will even give you the courtesy forum declaration. and guess what, your express country #195 will also be done.

and i will find you in tourney as well. where you will also be farmed.

you pissed off the wrong guy. and now you will be miserable. the end.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2012, 16:02:38

24 hour window on Primary? that's his policy?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 16:03:23

thats what he said via ingame messaging. and thats when i told him GL. and that i have friends who will help me in this war.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 16:04:00

what kind of retard self imposes a 24 hr retal window? considering my jets take 20 hours to come back.

must be a real dumb ass

tduong Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 16:22:52

i suppose to can try to enforce any retal policy you want since it's a solo server lol. Let's see how long he lasts
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

blid

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2012, 16:26:33

Originally posted by JJ23:
thats what he said via ingame messaging. and thats when i told him GL. and that i have friends who will help me in this war.
why did you lie to him?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 17:01:03

i actually have at least one person who told me theyre not gaining anymore so if i needed help in a war hed jump in.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2012, 17:07:59

Tear him up, JJ, that's bullfluff policy!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 18:00:08

You know I'll jump in for some free land :)

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 18:22:23

td, if u want the land u better go now. by this time tomorrow hes gonna be toasty.

tduong Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 18:28:08

lol well, too late. I already got my 3k today. I wish i had a bpt of 200+ so i can build on these lands faster and attack more :)

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 18:31:50

if u want ill wait for ur double PS tomorrow while i stock turns.

tduong Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 18:37:20

I'll do 1 PS :) I bought 200k sdi but it's not at 98.9% so it's not good enough for me lol

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 18:40:00

1 PS. well if ur gonna do that u might as well PM me military so i can calc break. lol

tduong Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 18:44:42

Ok i can do that. I finally made the 1 mil spies mark today :)

JJ, you need to switch to tyr and AB. that way you can still actually tech while you're working on making that parking lot.

tduong Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 18:45:15

You are still under 14 mil so you should get minimal loss.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 22:52:33

i prob will.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 20:30:29

i win. he loses. easy

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 20:30:44

ill keep shooting missiles with my 3pct warfare... from here on out. he has no sdi.= gg

Hopeless Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 20:44:57

ha ha ha

roksilver Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 19:23:06

more like you attacked me and then threatened me.... and now you're sitting on a parking lot. 9279 acres AB'ed and more to come.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2012, 19:26:03

The Empire strikes back! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 20:01:43

Originally posted by roksilver:
more like you attacked me and then threatened me.... and now you're sitting on a parking lot. 9279 acres AB'ed and more to come.

i don't think you have a lot of income but neither does jj now lol

blid

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2012, 20:09:13

The war is roksilver's fault, roksilver seems to have an idiotic policy. But JJ's effort in this skirmish was the most inept war effort I've ever seen.

roksilver Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 20:13:52

It wasn't because of a policy. He wanted to retal me 4 days later. I would even understand a 1:1 retal within 72 hours since it's the primary server. I was always very polite in my communications with him and his demeanor was just plain bullying (basically threatening to call his friends on me and to constantly attack me across all servers from now until forever). I take enough bullying in the real world and I don't have to put up with it on an internet game. I was more than reasonable, but there comes a point, when you say enough is enough and it's time to fight back.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2012, 20:21:28

It wasn't because of a policy. He wanted to retal me 4 days later. I would even understand a 1:1 retal within 72 hours since it's the primary server. I was always very polite in my communications with him and his demeanor was just plain bullying (basically threatening to call his friends on me and to constantly attack me across all servers from now until forever). I take enough bullying in the real world and I don't have to put up with it on an internet game. I was more than reasonable, but there comes a point, when you say enough is enough and it's time to fight back.

You grabbed me few weeks ago, ill be retaling as soon as I get a chance., hopefully you'll RoR me ;p
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2012, 20:23:33

Btw, I'm just pulling your chains, lol, I won't bother you guys's war :D
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Apr 14th 2012, 20:50:41

4 days is not that long in Primary. That's your bad policy. At least give a week. But yes, he's a big talker who always says how him and his friends will get you, if that's your reason, then okay.

tduong Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 21:14:25

you're a retard lol. I would farm you but you will probably not be in my range in a couple days.

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 21:48:52

In Primary, I typically assume a retal policy that lasts the whole set. To assume any less (and drop defenses because of it) is foolish.

GDI works against top countries too, if a late retaller chooses to do a really late retal, the top country has to risk being suicided by missiles or whatever if he wants to retal the late retal.

tduong Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 23:45:54

the thing is whatever your retal policy, I hope it works with GDI :)

I don't care what anyone's policy is. GDI works one way. If you piss me off, I'll wait until late set when you have billions on hand and some of your stocked food you have on market comes back to LG you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 15th 2012, 0:48:41

Originally posted by tduong:
the thing is whatever your retal policy, I hope it works with GDI :)

I don't care what anyone's policy is. GDI works one way. If you piss me off, I'll wait until late set when you have billions on hand and some of your stocked food you have on market comes back to LG you.

+10 LOL! Sweet revenge on bottofeeders ;)
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 1:43:54

i'm all about stealing stock :)

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 19:04:39

i have every right to be bullying to a retard. so hey moron, have you seen what other well known and veteran players think of your retal policy?

i dont even have to try at this war. i still tech 3600 tpt a turn... which is roughly 5M/turn.

so what if you ABed me... i dropped most of the unused land and built the rest. you are an idiot. you make... 1.2M turn because you are now a TYRANNY CASHER. let me say this again. TYRANNY CASHER, with its PCI deficiency. you would have been better off switching to dict... im going to let u keep burning 30k tanks a turn to AB me... and keep buying tanks. by tomorrow you will be failing ABs. and your income wont allow you to buy tanks.

at 1.2M turn, you are making around 500k a turn after food expenses. LOL son.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 19:05:48

The war is roksilver's fault, roksilver seems to have an idiotic policy. But JJ's effort in this skirmish was the most inept war effort I've ever seen.

if you read my last post blid. this is called letting your opponent self destruct. as a techer, and much less a demo, every turn i dont tech i make 0.. actually. i lose $$ in expenses and food.. so best thing to do is throw in some missiles at a 0 sdi opponent, and watch him self destruct. you give someone enough rope, theyll hang. the end.