Verified:

Frodo Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 2:11:07

So I am having trouble using boxcar. I tried to make a site and it won't even let me log into my own site... i get this error:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pangaea/boxcar/public/login.php:2) in /home/pangaea/boxcar/public/login.php on line 10

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/pangaea/boxcar/public/login.php:2) in /home/pangaea/boxcar/public/login.php on line 10

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pangaea/boxcar/public/login.php:2) in /home/pangaea/boxcar/public/login.php on line 183

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/pangaea/boxcar/public/login.php on line 98

Also tried to apply for a different site and got a similar error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pangaea/boxcar/public/application.php:2) in /home/pangaea/boxcar/public/application.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/pangaea/boxcar/public/application.php on line 78
The alliance ID entered is invalid. Please contact your recruiter to ensure the alliance ID is correct.

Frodo Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 2:11:26

any help would be appreciated!

Trippster Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 2:23:27

Boxcar has had some problems lately.
After you get the error msg you should see your name & clan name after the error msg. Just click on the clan name & it should let you in.
Ignore the smiley.
I have 10 tabs open.
I may or may not be here.

Frodo Game profile

Aug 6th 2012, 2:30:16

Didn't work, brought me to a blank page...

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 15th 2012, 3:21:09

I'VE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ON ONE OF THE THREE COMPUTERS I USE. MY OFFICE COMPUTER IS OLDER, RUNNING WINDOWS XP AND AN OLDER VERSION IE, AND GETS THE EXACT SAME ERRORS YOU CITED HERE. ON MY LAPTOP AND PC, BOTH RUNNING WINDOWS 7 AND NEWER VERSIONS OF IE, I DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM.

WHAT'S YOUR OS AND BROWSER?