Verified:

Hellz X Game profile

Aug 30th 2016, 21:22:58

My 2 cents...here it comes...

After much thought about paying for extras in this game, it will never fly. I wouldn't pay a damn cent for this game until it becomes 100% fair play. You've got ppl that can program a bot or script that helps find LG targets, let's you know when you're being hit so you can stonewall, etc. I couldn't program to save my life, therefore I will never be able to be a top tier player. I don't stonewall. My LG targets are found at random. And so on.

There needs to be server police that enforce the server 'rules' as well. That's another rant though.
Imaginary Numbers

Marshal Game profile

Aug 30th 2016, 21:31:27

no game can be 100% fair.

getting alert when getting hit is not that difficult, just requires irc smsbot to send sms-msgs.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Hellz X Game profile

Aug 30th 2016, 21:46:42

Provide a website for everyone to d/l it.
Include written instructions as well.
Imaginary Numbers

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 31st 2016, 4:23:51

(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

Aug 31st 2016, 13:17:13

Hellz X Game profile

Aug 31st 2016, 14:55:49

You and I know very well that simply downloading an IRC script doesn't give you access to EE info.

It's fine if you guys don't want to see this game succeed, I get it. Having all alliances/clans on an equal playing field wouldn't leave room for server domination or bullying.

You guys think you're so damn funny with your self absorbed forum posts. Belittling anyone who makes a comment or suggestion is what drives ppl away from this game. I came back after 6 years to see if things got better in regards to the game and the forums...it's worse, no surprise I guess.

Seriously, grow up.
Imaginary Numbers

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 31st 2016, 19:34:08

Lol i was being serious just google what you are looking for and you will have your answer

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

Aug 31st 2016, 19:34:49

you just need to plant that bot into ee newschannel(s if you want to be alerted on all servers) and of course some sms plan from teleoperator. if you really want to get smsbot find clever (usually in #revchat in gamesurge) and ask him how to do it.

most if not all alliance alliances have war and sms bot.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 31st 2016, 23:02:30

Which are outdated as you can just use a mobile irc app which is faster

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Link Game profile

Sep 1st 2016, 4:51:05

wtf is this guy talking about LOL irc mobile is the only thing most of us have.. and again i wasnt talking about adding it to existing servers but to make a new server just for it lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 22nd 2016, 0:04:35

I like the idea of a "Premium" server.

Someone should move this to bugs and suggestions

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 10th 2018, 3:03:50

haha this would be hilarious
Finally did the signature thing.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 10th 2018, 10:20:15

hilarious maybe but limited server would suck even more than team sux atm or limited sucked during last years of earth2025 existence.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2018, 4:48:14

Just out of curiosity.,

1. How long of a set would you want a premium server to last?
2. How much would you pay?
3. Would you expect any graphics upgrades?
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 11th 2018, 10:25:41

1. 2 months but at least 1 month
2. n/a
3. no

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 12th 2018, 4:34:35

Originally posted by Celphi:
1. How long of a set would you want a premium server to last?
2. How much would you pay?
3. Would you expect any graphics upgrades?

1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q

2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr0J2mQRWqs

3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqe6h7YfmUE
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 12th 2018, 21:19:52

Make a server where the players pick the rules of the game every round before the server begins. Make it either premium or only give those people with some premium package a vote. Collect $$. Buy cocaine and strippers. #Winning.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

archaic Game profile

Mar 18th 2018, 5:09:31

Will this get me back to the patron board?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Marshal Game profile

Mar 18th 2018, 10:25:23

no.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 19th 2018, 18:45:33

Originally posted by Hellz X:

After much thought about paying for extras in this game, it will never fly. I wouldn't pay a damn cent for this game until it becomes 100% fair play. You've got ppl that can program a bot or script that helps find LG targets, let's you know when you're being hit so you can stonewall, etc. I couldn't program to save my life, therefore I will never be able to be a top tier player. I don't stonewall. My LG targets are found at random. And so on.

There needs to be server police that enforce the server 'rules' as well. That's another rant though.

If you send me your country # every set i can add you to my bot. but considering the speed of warchats the only real way to stonewall is to use irc+highlights on your cellphone. (or have a bot that login and stonewall for you but thats against rules so...)
Don of LaF

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 20th 2018, 8:42:40

Originally posted by Hellz X:

So what you are saying is that you make less of an effort and therefore get less impressive results. And you see a problem with this?

1. Dont choose targets at random. I mostly choose targets from eestats or from ingame searches/scores list when it comes to tournament and team. I never choose targets at random tho, is that cool? Make sure you at least try to hit the best targets and you will do better eventually. The tools that are available to everyone are very competetive in this regard. perhaps sometimes you would have to spend a few minutes.
2. Part of the fun for me and many other players is developing tools like spreadsheets that help us perform specific tasks ingame like destocking, figuring out which techs to buy etc. Its a lot of work and it does pay off.
3. Stonewalling is just a choice, you only need a free irc client for your phone or your computer. It's not an intellectually challenging endeavour.

Everyone is always looking for an edge, I too am not keen on paying for this game but if a server for those people who do existed for this parallell to the others I do not see it as a bad thing.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2018, 4:54:12

Not sure if you ppl noticed., but you’re responding to a post that’s almost 2years old.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 21st 2018, 14:44:59

qz brought this up not us.