Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 18th 2016, 16:53:11

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 18th 2016, 16:55:08

Maybe its just the fact that im a noob and im not aware that there is already an option for this. But lets say for instance I attack someone it will show the person i attacked how many jets i lost, tech points i gained, money i gained etc. But for the attacker, this info doesnt save anywhere that i have access too. Same goes to spy attacks, It would be nice if i can access all that.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 18th 2016, 17:20:14

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Maybe its just the fact that im a noob and im not aware that there is already an option for this. But lets say for instance I attack someone it will show the person i attacked how many jets i lost, tech points i gained, money i gained etc. But for the attacker, this info doesnt save anywhere that i have access too. Same goes to spy attacks, It would be nice if i can access all that.

When you say spy attacks, i'm assuming you mean harmful ops. I'm assuming you're aware that regular ops are saved and view-able from the spy menu?

I can't even tell you how many times I've actually clicked passed my attack results and lost them. This would be a nice feature.

macdaddy Game profile

Oct 18th 2016, 17:30:54

Yes and Yes.. An option to view your history of harmful spy ops and what youve gained in an attack like tech, bushels and money etc.. not just land.

ddd Game profile

Oct 19th 2016, 2:41:46

a better thing would be to delete all your accounts and leave the game for good